Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,431 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) (45354 Views)

Woman Beaten By Police DPO In Osun (Graphic Photos) / 10-Year-Old Girl Killed During Reprisal Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic Photo) / Eiye Cofraternity Members Arrested By Soldiers During Cult Clash In Lagos.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Update From . COM

A young man simply identified as Olorunwa has been shot dead during a cult clash in Irojo, Ilesa in Osun state today, June 9, Reports.

According to residents of the area who notify , the deceased who was a worker at a sawmill in the area, was on his way to buy cowpea for his breakfast when he walked into members of the renounced Eye cult firing shots at a rival. One of the bullets fired hit him and he died instantly.

Men of the Ijamo B Divisional police Officer later arrived at the scene to restore normalcy in the area. The remains of the deceased has been moved to the mortuary, Learnt.

The state police command is yet to comment on the incident.

See Photo As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Icarus99(f): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
sad

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by RevolverOcelot(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Damn. May he RIP. What a waste of life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by dododawa1: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
D spirit will not them rest

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
No RIP for a cultist..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by realstars: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
As Cultist Clash, They Should Have Killd Themsalfe, And Not The Innocent One, May He RIP.

38 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Kandeed: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
He would have been hailed an Hero if he had died matching for a better Nigeria #June 12th. either I fall or I don't atleast it'd be a pleasure to do so for a valid course

# I'm sorry to say as long as ur still living in Nigeria now
there's really little difference btwn you and someone
who's almost dead
#June 12 should not meet you at home
#June 12 come out and tell #Buhari we are tired
#Take back ur country from those bent on destroying it
#You and yourself can make that Nigeria of ur dream
#Nigerians enough is enough

Perriton:

Only jobless people have the time for such nonsense if those people at Lekki toll gate stayed at home they would have lived longer. That is how people will go out again and die for no reason

All those people who died at Lekki tollgate what did their death and the so called "#ENDSARS" Achieve?. NOTHING!!!

another set of fool will go out risk their lives and protest again another set of people might die again and i swear to you the protest will ACHIEVE NOTHING

Just Stay at home and let the fools risk their lives because if you die it will it will be for NOTHING

Lived longer for what really? sit n do nothing but watch Nigeria get destroyed?? and if you really think Endsars achieved nothing then Man I certify ur really blind and don't even know nothing, well for ur information SARS ended and there's now No or scarce report of police intimidating, killing and arresting Youths just anyhow for looking good if ur too dumb to notice.

Ur likes Just annoy me cuz Nothing is working in this bleeping country, Nothing. people keeps dying every bleeping day in hundreds and nothing is being done, no jobs, the people wanna manage but food prices triples each passing day, farmers can't even go to farm without getting hacked, people who can't boast of 100k are being forced by herdsmen to cough at 10m by any means possible where would they see it from? There's crime on the increase cuz people don't know what else to do and a Coward like you is telling Nigerians to sit at home so we'll live? Live for what in this country if I should ask you? dumbo if ur a coward and feel help would come from the sky to change Nigeria to ur dreams then stay tf off with that filthy mentality and stop telling us the level of ur Cowardice. The fact that you can't beat ur chest and say I'll travel thr Ogun state or any part of Nigeria and return safe is rather funny and maybe stupid. yet you wanna sit at home see ur future destroyed without doing nothing. and then they threaten to shoot you if you come out to protest whilst they're killing you slowly yet ur here telling me rubbish. well the only thing I've got for ur likes is Pity. If I get shot and killed June 12 I'll die doing the right thing rather falling cheaply thr the bullets of Fulanis or thr Hunger or Depression

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by SSARS: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
An innocent life wasted by the foolishness of some dumb, idiotic, stupid wingless guys calling themselves birds

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by SportsHD: 6:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
and bad news

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Flamees(m): 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Damn Rip bro

THUNDER fire those idiots quoting me

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Instead of them to be fighting against killer herdsmen they are killing themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by goatgoat093: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yorubaland plagued with cultism, ritual killings AKA skull mining, Fulani massacres, thuggery, kidnapping etc...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by eedimo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
This news is Buharific

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by RichDad1(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Damn!!
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by SILVERLINES: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by lastempero: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wey una go carry war go meet fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by DoctorDree(m): 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Only God and the people that shot him knows the true story.......Another man down!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Shellsploit: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
dododawa1:
D spirit will not them rest
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Ceenachi: 7:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
See dem
Yoruba Amaka cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Drone95(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
E no concern me
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Innocent guy. I see his spirit tormenting his Killers, I see them running mad and killing themselves in confusion.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by MyexamsHUB: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Say no to cultism
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by RichDad1(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
eedimo:
Good news!!!
tipibe7700:
Good
Kings999:
No RIP for a cultist..
Did you all read the news? You pathetic souls.

39 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Ewizard(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
sad
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Teaser4(m): 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rip
Re: Man Shot Dead During Cult Clash In Osun (Graphic) by Mikelarteta(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
With all the problems in the country peopke still Dey join cult? Wish they can be at least useful to fight against Fulani’s so that even if they die,they won’t die in vain or die waste fully.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Kidnapped Lagos Teenagers Dumped Near River In Ogun / NAF Kills Faca-Faca, Masterminds Of Buhari’s Convoy Attack / Men Engage In Anal Sex In A Jeep In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.