Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,733 members, 7,806,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative (39624 Views)

Karen Igho-rakos Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Warri Billionaire Rewards Nigeria's BBA Hotshot Tayo With $350,000 / Nigeria BBA Winner Karen Igho Shows Off Bikini Body...sexy You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by onyechan: 3:14pm On May 05, 2011
real sex symbols. They are all going to be banged hard its a pity
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 05, 2011
haboosa:

Hanni is my candidate any day any tym. she cool and look ethiopish , i just like sha , i dont just know wink wink wink wink wink
Love her but she is always hiding.
REALITY101:

All I could see is bo[i]obs[/i].  Good se[i]x[/i] symbol, nice body with ugly face. Bleaching beast
Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
onyechan:

real sex symbols. They are all going to be banged hard its a pity
Its a pity kini? Its a privilege to bang while Africa watches in serenity. Abi na me force them sign the BBA contract.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by MPEROR: 3:20pm On May 05, 2011
She needs a nose job
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by bumba1234: 3:25pm On May 05, 2011
Igho, is getting the attention she has always wanted, she is probably going to be sent out in a bit, miss Vina is a handsome gal, lol grin, what is a true defination of a nigerian representative?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Mortiple(m): 3:29pm On May 05, 2011
C-h-i-n-e-k-e-! So Karen's bosoms are not natural!!! I thought as much.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed She reminds me of Tatiana of BBA5.

Oh Vina! ,
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Lolabbey: 3:30pm On May 05, 2011
Hmmm,c plastic bosom,
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by SAGoddess: 3:42pm On May 05, 2011
bumba1234:

Igho, is getting the attention she has always wanted, she is probably going to be sent out in a bit, miss Vina is a handsome gal, lol grin, what is a true defination of a nigerian representative?

Agreed, thought she was handsome too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by babyme1(f): 3:56pm On May 05, 2011
People still watch BBA? shocked shocked Una no get work lipsrsealed
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by A40(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2011
The girl na oscrambo,ashana,ashanti corporate ashy surely one does not need rocket science to decipher that
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by lahips: 4:10pm On May 05, 2011
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by pinkrex(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2011
SEE BOBI, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by bababuff(m): 4:54pm On May 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked see boobi
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by kobikwelu(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2011
People still watch BBA? Una no get work

you wey get work, you are posting on this thread
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by demoore1(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2011
Lets join hand and vote her out. she is not a true nigerian
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by versace400(m): 5:08pm On May 05, 2011
Nigeria no get representatives for BBA. Simple. They are not worthy to represent us. They dont have the good accent of Nigerian people
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by babyme1(f): 5:19pm On May 05, 2011
kobikwelu:

you wey get work, you are posting on this thread
Seriously posting here is more rewarding than wasting my precious time watching some lazy youths messing up. Arghhhhh! angry(no offiencsse grin)
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 05, 2011
rubbish
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ujchief(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2011
If her boo.bs and ars.e are fake, then whats to be expected of her? carrying fake body parts to a reality tv show, the other Nigerian representative is just too loud, who the hell auditioned these girls?
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by nwaafo1: 6:06pm On May 05, 2011
baby.me:

Seriously posting here is more rewarding than wasting my precious time watching some lazy youths messing up. Arghhhhh! angry(no offiencsse grin)
SECONDED
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by kobikwelu(m): 6:32pm On May 05, 2011
Seriously posting here is more rewarding than wasting my precious time watching some lazy youths messing up. Arghhhhh! (no offiencsse

carry am go bank collect money say ur a busy person
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Henwarin(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2011
wrong picture
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Godmother(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2011
^^^ supported
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by snowdrops(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2011
minus her head she is gorgeous
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by kobikwelu(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2011
what does this tell you about life??

a whole thread dedicated to karen and its on the front page

meanyl nobody talks about the  "reserved" and "respectable" vina

what karen is doing is marketing hersef and giving hersef as much face time as possible,
dont be suprised if she picks up few endorsement deals (boobi enlargement awareness tongue tongue) after the show,

to be in the public pysche, step out of your comfort zone and do the extra-ordinary
then people will talk about you,

only then would marketing managers realise people know u and then move in for your signature

business acumen, that girl is smarter that we think, she has a grand plan,

i mean, how can a masters degree holder in the UK be unable to easily read a simple document
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by 190: 7:24pm On May 05, 2011
But those breast can let me pastor[i] c[/i]um rite in church shocked shocked

I think i like her
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by 190: 8:11pm On May 05, 2011
[size=15pt]GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!

OSAMA BIN LADEN SEASON 1
[/size]

Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by lysaa(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2011
lahips:

please who watched the part where Karen was asked to read the task and she could not readup well, Vina had to even offer to help and was practically laughing at her, i laid on my bed and wondered what the whole world would think, but i will not draw conclusions till when next she is given another task to read.

meanwhile the Vina girl who has an out of Nigeria accent and says she cannot speak 'Pidgin english' and yet she is a radio presenter in Naija, am wondering how to balance the two, i saw some post that she grew up in london and came for youth service here, yet to clerify that, cause as a radio presenter your audience might call in and use pidgin, in that case how do you relate with them

in fact the peeps on Big Brother representing Naija are just so not it, am so worried about Karens reading abilities, it would not be nice if she truely cant read well cause the whole of Africa is watching.

please whats Karens true complexion?

puzzle! puzzle!!!
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by ojofu(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2011
Hmm, na blue film una go dey watch for this BBA shocked shocked shocked
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by 9ja4eva: 9:06pm On May 05, 2011
I no dey feel the two Nigerian contestants @ all.

Is there anyway we can stream live though?

I just feel this BBA will be a big flop.
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by cold(m): 9:11pm On May 05, 2011
^^I don't think so but you can watch snippets here

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by Ganjafama(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2011
baby.me:

People still watch BBA? shocked shocked  Una no get work lipsrsealed
You wey no dey watch am you get work pass those of us wey dey watch am? Comon fly comot hia! grin grin
Re: Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative by 9ja4eva: 9:21pm On May 05, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

They Took Pix Of Prostitutes, I Didn't Stage 'braless' Party-mc Oluomo Cries Out / Fan Mocks Halima Abubakar's Skin Colour As She Claps Back / D'banj: I Am Born Again, God Blessed Me With 2 Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.