Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? (4212 Views)

I Love Girls With Unshaved Punnany So Sexy / I Only Love Girls And Ladies Who Love To Read / I Love Girls That Wear Glasses. They Are Hot In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 04, 2011
I am sick and tired of these Nigerian girls hunting and sleeping around just for a man to buy them BlackBerry phone. Must you have a BB pin by selling of your body that cheap for a 'toy' called BB? Come to think of it, blackberry phone is not a new invention! sad
Re: Blackberry Love Girls - Why The Prostitution Just To Have A Bb Pin? by yinyems(m): 9:51am On May 04, 2011
@ poster

dude ALLLLLL OVERRRR THE WORLDDDD, girls sleep with guys (even girls) for a multitude of things! whether she sleep with em for money or a "BB PIN" its all the same thing right? so y cant she wana sleep with sum1 for a bb? or wud u rather hav her sleep with sum1 for a job position rather than a bb??

stop lookin at it like its a big deal cus really it aint, its def better than her sleepin with sum1 for drugs or to jazz the poor guy loool

dont judge the poor babes hustle, im sure u know what you'd do to get what u really want

(1)

She Can't Marry A Man That Haven't Slept With Her / Will You Accept Her As House Maid? / Ladies:when A Guy You Turn Down Goes For Your Friend. See Snap Chat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.