Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl (48551 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by SAZZYSKOLY(m): 8:51pm On Jun 10, 2021
Gay Bleep

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by BlckBoy4U(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Almost 8months after the #Endsars protest, lemme tell you what has changed. SARS ended and do you know ever since then till now there have not been any news hitting FP of police killing the Nigerian Youth or illegal arrest with impunity cuz Guys dress nice and uses an IPhone?? well if I'm wrong dig out the thread and correct me. why I'm telling y'all this is not to believe anyone who tells you Endsars protest achieved nothing.

Moreso, Do you know either you come out to protest or not Hunger is coming to hit us all next year due to food crisis cuz why? our farmers can't really go to farms without getting hacked to death. Just Incase you feel ur rich and it doesn't concern you, next year you'll pay X5 to buy food. Now how bout those who can't afford to buy food, what would be their fate? About last year a crate of egg sells for #900 today it's being sold for #1500 cuz farmers are closing farms, bad government policy. don't say Egg is of less concern. It applies to many Agricultural product. My people Garri don dey nak 1k. it's gradually becoming the food of the rich in this same Nigeria.

Do you know this problem keep getting worse cuz you n I is scared n fearful to talk? do you know its also our right to hit the street and demand for a better governance?? If this June 12th protest was only a Lagos thing we might say it's not a serious one yet, but as at now over 20states has given locations. Nigerians in UK, US, Germany, France, Brazil, Canada has also given locations. Do you want to be left behind?? Just Incase you forget, if you are to big or scared to come out and protest then feel to Big to complain or criticize when the hardship n oppression gets tougher

#Join the moving train
#Come out #June 12th and tell Buhari #We are tired
#You and I can bring bout a change if we refuse to be cowards, fearful and docile
#Come out #June 12th and protest, You and I deserve better #We are not Animals

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by oluwasegun007(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2021
Story for the gods ..
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by micfoley: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
hmmm
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Cutehector(m): 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
I love his vibes...

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by lkillbrokehoes: 8:53pm On Jun 10, 2021
cheesy
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by dmbb: 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
Observing
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by temitope27(m): 8:54pm On Jun 10, 2021
JEp49:

Perverse generation
to shut up would av been better, but quoting me av make you most unreasonable person on earth
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by SaintLucia: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
So how does this news remove the green dot in the circle? grin

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by DonCortino: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these homosexuals sef.

Imaginary catching.

Hahaha
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by temitope27(m): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
post=102592197:

What an achievement in life.
And dis one sef go dey call himself one of the leaders of the future so o.

Orisirisi something!
leaders of today, I don see where you don lead us reach
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Sleekfingers: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
All these homosexuals sef.
Imaginary catching.

how is his sexuality your business?

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by kingsleyi: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
This one still dey around
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by powalez: 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
T
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 8:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Story,die it angry
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by money121(m): 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Dominion375: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2021
I STARTD MINE WHEN I WAS IN PRIMARY4 THEN WITH MY SIZ I WASNT CAUGHT NAWAO 4 U
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by techWriter1: 9:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
All these gays sef Imaginary catching
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by 3gpvids: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2021
Android user help me complete this ma geo survey abeg o

http://gpl.cc/24A99A7C
Thank u
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by TenderManiac: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2021
What were you going to do? I mean what would a girl do with another girl?
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by ceede2: 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/day-my-mother-caught-me-pants-down-with-a-girl-denrele-edun/%3famp
it doesn't make any difference. Derela or waiting be him name the guy man need serious Deliverance.
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
Sleekfingers:

how is his sexuality your business?

Why are you asking me?

Or didn't he Bleep girl again
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Harmattan123(m): 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
That's your problem......
Abeg news is all I want....
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Damianisa(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Let me know when you see it cool cool
Lol. Just like Magic

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Martinez39s(m): 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
ChiefSosa:
Let me know when you see it cool cool
Astonishing!

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by StreetPreacher: 9:29pm On Jun 10, 2021
Seun and the moderators are obviously not aware that teenagers access this site before sending certain contents to the front page. If small small children become corrupt because of the contents you promote, God go ask una oooo
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by Emola12(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2021
okay as your mother caught u now make we com dey cry or what?
Re: Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Maybe because your mum na Indian

Na Nigerian mum you go take that useless mouth, get mind, still dey ask question

Na that day you go give your life to Christ!

His mum is indian No wonder he's weird
I wont attack him on social media again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out With D'banj For Adewale Aladejana's Birthday / Mark Angel , Emanuela And Success Looking Amazing In Latest Sunday Picture / Flavour Opens School For The Blind In Liberia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.