Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Help with cost of Soap Pack! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help with cost of Soap Pack! (833 Views)

I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) / Can Some One Tell Me What Kind Of Soap Is Country Band In Nigeria / Manufacturing A Low Cost Prodruct With Cost Effective Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help with cost of Soap Pack! by battleaxe: 12:06pm On May 04, 2011
Hi,
Could a printer in the house or anyone in the know please help with the pricing for soap packs like the regular packs for soaps like Dudu Osun, Zee etc.
Thanks.
Re: Help with cost of Soap Pack! by battleaxe: 9:44am On May 05, 2011
Someone please help!
Re: Help with cost of Soap Pack! by kunlej2: 10:52am On May 05, 2011
it depend on the quality of prints and color combination and the quantity you intend to print. these are the factors that decide the final cost but grab this, in printing the higher the quantity the lower the price what i mean is that the cost of printing 1-500 and 1000 is almost the same
Re: Help with cost of Soap Pack! by battleaxe: 2:18pm On May 05, 2011
@Kunle_i
Do you do this kind of printing? If so, please advise cost.
I'm interested in a 2/3 color pack and depending on the price difference, could be doing between 1000 - 5000. Definately aiming for a very high quality, good adhesion on the pack etc.
Please respond as soon as you can.
Thanks.
Re: Help with cost of Soap Pack! by battleaxe: 11:14am On May 06, 2011
Still looking forward to a response from anyone in the know.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Light Crude Oil Direct Loading(procedures) / What Is The New Trend In Naija Now?i Want To Do A Give Away Promotion For My Biz / Investment/venture Capitalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.