Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Isn't This Just Cruel? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isn't This Just Cruel? (20994 Views)

Unbelievable Story Of A Cruel Manipulator / (pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by shehu50(m): 12:44pm On May 05, 2011
Poster please move on with your life.would like us to be friends.dis is my email shhabubakar@yahoo.co.uk.lets talk
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 05, 2011
Igwe419:

LOL you got owned, next time don't open your legs cheaply

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
SMH
Anyway,

Excellent point Jaybee (ref. page one)!!!

I agree. She knew it wouldn't work at least in her subconscious mind but her heart clearly said other wise. There was too much passion involved. People tend to forget a man makes love and is satisfied when he is able to 'cuum' while a woman is satisfied physically yes but for us it's mostly about mental gratification. While he enjoyed the s3x and she, his company. She felt 'warm and comfortable' enough to spend that much time with someone with whom she was involved in a' relationship that would never be anything more than s3x' but the point was she felt at ease mentally. He was 'her man' without actually being her man hence the heart ache after seeing that message.

To the poster,
sister you played a DANGEROUS game. Sure he was insensitive in the way he went about it but you sold yourself short the moment you took a risk, gambling with your heart. As women it seems we are naturally born with holes in out hearts the requires some sort of emotional fulfillment in order for us to be whole. Men have known about this since the beginning of time as William Shakespeare made a point in making all of his love stories and poem featuring a male narrator 'wooing and sweet talking' a woman. We are emotional beings who desire that 'Teddy Bear' affect. We want that somebody we can call our 'boo' so much so that we do and involve ourselves in things we otherwise wouldn't just to feel loved. This flaw of ours is why many of our sisters are spending life sentences, having children out of wedlock, ending up financially conned; etc all as a result of doing things out of impulse for that one guy with ill intentions who fed off of our naivety.  While I cannot say that HE, the guy, had plans set out to hurt you but the point is that message was not put up on Facebook randomly! He knew you had access to it and he knew that would be the last resort for you after having been ignored via call and text. He wanted you to know without having to say so and that is definitely cruel and uncalled for, but no more than what you did to yourself sis. Next time refrain from allowing a man to explore you physically before you are sure that there is a heart to heart and an understanding that you do want more and that is also his intention. Never you again sell yourself short because in the end he won! He got the s3x and he got the chance to opt out without being the 'dumpee'.  But you also won - I HOPE! Meaning you learned a valuable lesson and will not repeat the same mistake. God bless you and I hope time really heals your wounds and quick. Don't worry your man is out there somewhere. let him come to you!  wink

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by shadrach77: 1:38pm On May 05, 2011
BABE!:

Chei! OP, you too dey jump o! He's probably trying to say after months of meaningless sex (how can sex be meaningless sef), and worthless relationship with YOU, he has finally taken it to the next level. He's in love with YOU! cheesy

I'm not trying to give you false hope, but seriously there are two "meanings" to that sentence.  smiley

Find out which one is it!
wink

P.S: All these babies that upload/update nonsense on FaceBook sef, nawa for una---ahn ahn! angry angry

this is the only sensible response to have appeared on this thread cool cool cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On May 05, 2011
a girl that can upload her ''glory'' on the internet i.e for the whole world to see including my pet (dog) gazing on my screen, shouldnt be acting innocent. The dude treated you just the way you ought to be treated.
Thank you!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sexylogan(m): 1:44pm On May 05, 2011
@ Poster,
How do u knw whether he had been having ''meaningless sex'' with other girls and his reference to having found true love not him referring to how he now feels towards you? tongue
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 05, 2011
shadrach77:

this is the only sensible response to have appeared on this thread  cool cool cool

I don't know if it is the ONLY sensible one but it is a good approach to the situation.
I actually thought about that too but I wondered how could one explain the failing to answer calls/text?

I agree that she should find out but from my view point. . . undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by violent(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2011
why do people always assume that it's the lady that was used anytime a sexual relationship heads southwards? the dude expended his energy as well, No?

and why does it have to be the girl that was "loose" as people sort of assumed?  isn't the relationship between two consenting adults? gosh, it's quite easy to differentiate Nairalanders leaving in caves by merely reading their posts.

I would just say the dude is simply an a'rsehole without ballz, going on facebook to announce a break up of whatever relationship is simply juvenile
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 1:47pm On May 05, 2011
Fork addict why do you want her, she got rejected by a junior, you can get fresher meat unless you want diseases, women with no self worth should not be begged you can fork her anyhow don't beg just say where and when she will comply, that's her level

Igwe H.S.O.F.N

1 Like

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 1:48pm On May 05, 2011
violent:

why do people always assume that it's the lady that was used anytime a sexual relationship heads southwards? the dude expended his energy as well, No?

and why does it have to be the girl that was "loose" as people sort of assumed?  isn't the relationship between two consenting adults? gosh, it's quite easy to differentiate Nairalanders leaving in caves by merely reading their posts.

I would just say the dude is simply an a'rsehole without ballz, going on facebook to announce a break up of whatever relationship is simply juvenile

Thank you!!! Had the dude come onto Nairaland here saying what the OP said they would have been rallying around him telling him that she didn't deserve him. Bunch of hypocrites!!!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sexylogan(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2011
The Poster is realli cute. And nice cleaveage, b4 I forget.   kiss
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 1:50pm On May 05, 2011
Rotfl @ the true love could be her (the poster).  grin  grin  grin Nairalanders ehn!  undecided
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 05, 2011
Acidosis:

a girl that can upload her ''glory'' on the internet i.e for the whole world to see including my pet (dog) gazing on my screen, shouldnt be acting innocent. The dude treated you just the way you ought to be treated.
Thank you!
if you talk to girls this way, they will hate guys for the rest of their life men. Bruz try to respect them small
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 05, 2011
violent:

let's not turn this into the battle of the sexes bro. I only mentioned how we women are because she came to us for advice and that is the way in which i could relate to her best. No doubt men hurt too, after all you are human but the extent in which women would go to obtain love and to keep it is beyond any guy's imagination, we don't always discuss what we do but some of us resort to scandalous things to keep that love even though we know it is doomed from the start. This is not exactly the case of that but she did end up playing herself - regardless if it comes out that he was talking about her, she still played the 'Crying Game' (love that movie btw  cheesy!) with her heart.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Maximip(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2011
@Poster

This thread is pointless. You guys were sex buddies so he was right to call it "meaningless sex". He never say he didn't enjoy it. He might just be getting emotional fulfillment from someone else but continue with your arrangement.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Igwe419: 1:53pm On May 05, 2011
The question should be how many kids does Amaya have, that chest is a African mothers chest and why was she humiliated by a boy who could be her little brother  undecided Fork addic[/b]t do you want to be a step father more wahala lol na wa for you o

[b]Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sexylogan(m): 1:54pm On May 05, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Rotfl @ the true love could be her (the poster).  grin  grin  grin Nairalanders ehn  undecided
I was thinking the same but if so, why's he not ansrin 'er calls or replyin txts?

^^^Inkie, where hav u bin? Hate to admit it on NL, but I've kinda missed u. cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by kunle75(m): 1:56pm On May 05, 2011
@poster, pls sssssssssssssssssssssss move oooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,time wait for no maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 1:56pm On May 05, 2011
GF,
I am not even sure where to start with this. Not to be judgmental or anything of that nature, but you need to think how to stop this sex only thing. Truth is, women are not designed to do that. Do not buy the lie that says that it does not matter, you have sexual needs, just meet them! It does matter because you always leave a little bit of yourself behind with whoever you are sleeping with.  And  now you are emotionally involved with the guy. I won't say that I understand this friends with benefits arrangement because I don't, but you need to look into yourself and wonder why you think it is okay. You need to revalue yourself -regardless of whether or not this situation works out. For you to think that sex with no commitment is okay tells me that there is a lot of stuff going on. You are worth way more than that.

And having read through all the comments on this page, I am saddened. I am sure you are an intelligent girl, yet all the boys see is a sex object.  You are worth waaay more than that. You need to rethink the way you package yourself and how you value yourself.

My 2 cents.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Adecombo(m): 1:57pm On May 05, 2011
Its O.K lady, i will not say you are a slut but what happend was not cool at all,i hope you've learnt your lessons.This is not your downfall nor your end of days but a lesson as i said earlier.Dont be a naughty chick again.Adecombo
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sexylogan(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2011
Igwe419:

The question should be how many kids does Amaya have, that chest is a African mothers chest and why was she humiliated by a boy who could be her little brother  undecided Fork addic[/b]t do you want to be a step father more wahala lol na wa for you o

[b]Igwe H.S.O.F.N

angry
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

GF,
I am not even sure where to start with this. Not to be judgmental or anything of that nature, but you need to think how to stop this sex only thing. Truth is, women are not designed to do that. Do not buy the lie that says that it does not matter, you have sexual needs, just meet them! It does matter because you always leave a little bit of yourself behind with whoever you are sleeping with.  And  now you are emotionally involved with the guy. I won't say that I understand this friends with benefits arrangement because I don't, but you need to look into yourself and wonder why you think it is okay. You need to revalue yourself -regardless of whether or not this situation works out. For you to think that sex with no commitment is okay tells me that there is a lot of stuff going on. You are worth way more than that.
And having read through all the comments on this page, I am saddened. I am sure you are an intelligent girl, yet all the boys see is a sex object.  You are worth waaay more than that. You need to rethink the way you package yourself and how you value yourself.
My 2 cents.
Sir, your post wins the day. Jokes apart the poster set herself up for this fall; by submitting herself to "FWB" relationship
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 2:00pm On May 05, 2011
sexylogan:

I was thinking the same but if so, why's he not ansrin 'er calls or replyin txts?

^^^Inkie, where hav u bin? Hate to admit it on NL, but I've kinda missed u. cool
I highly doubt the ''true love'' is the poster. I couldn't help but laugh at the false hope.  undecided

BTW, has the poster tried calling again to find out who this true love is? That will be at her own peril, I must say.  grin

Tee_Jay:

Sir, your post wins the day. Jokes apart the poster set herself up for this fall; by submitting herself to "FWB" relationship
Signed : Missy B cool
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 2:00pm On May 05, 2011
sexylogan:

Guy, if she give u her ''african mother's chest'' u no go Suck am? Abeggy, no insult d babe.  angry
what kind of question is that who no like better thing?
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 2:03pm On May 05, 2011
LOL @ TeeJay

Na ma I be o, not sah!!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by InkedNerd(f): 2:06pm On May 05, 2011
sexylogan:

I haven't gone anywhere. You on the other hand, I haven't seen much of you around. How ya been?

contracult:

GF,

My 2 cents.

Ok just wondering, what wrong with her thinking its ok to just have causal sex? Because she's upset that some guy ended things in a childish manner doesn't mean that she doesn't value herself. You seem to be implying that she has no self worth at all. Having sex with someone doesn't mean that are you committed or will be committed to them.

Adecombo:

Its O.K lady, i will not say you are a slut but what happend was not cool at all,i hope you've learnt your lessons.This is not your downfall nor your end of days but a lesson as i said earlier.Dont be a naughty chick again.Adecombo

Are you fṳcking kidding me?!?! Would you be sitting here saying that had the OP been a guy? So what if she was having sex casually with a guy. If it were the other way around, no one would even bat an eye.

Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by duduspace(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2011
@MzDarkskin

All that write up is utter bull, there are women as insensitive as the most wicked man alive and there are men who couldn't hurt a fly so stop that generalisation.
The OP did play a dangerous game, she tried to be HARD but found out she was totally SOFT, if she wasn't she wouldn't care a hoot how she was dropped and could even come back with her own one liner of a status in response. According to the yorubas if you want to start eating cockroaches, you'd better make sure yu've got some liver cleansing medication. NSAs are not for the faint hearted.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 05, 2011

Isn't This Just Cruel?
UNDECIDED
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by ladej(m): 2:15pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

GF,

My 2 cents.

seconded ma
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by contracult: 2:15pm On May 05, 2011
@ Inked_nerd

In my opinion, casual sex is an oxymoron. There is no such thing - particularly for a woman. Forget the propaganda - its crap! Sex is the most intimate activity you can perform with somebody else. I know that society says that it is okay to divorce it from commitment and all that crap, but it is just that CRAP! There is always an emotional price to pay because it was not designed to be that way. No need for self deceit. It does not work and it will never work because it is not designed to work. You sleep with somebody long enough no matter the "arrangement" with which you started and you will start to catch feelings. That is the way women are designed. So do not set yourself up for failure by trying to cheat nature and indulge in  an arrangement that is destined for failure.

That is what is wrong with casual sex.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by sayso: 2:17pm On May 05, 2011
illicit sex,illegal sex do not work.he ran to FB,the new catch will later run to tweet every sad moment.
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by MissyB3(f): 2:20pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

@ Inked_nerd

In my opinion, casual sex is an oxymoron. There is no such thing - particularly for a woman. Forget the propaganda - its crap! Sex is the most intimate activity you can perform with somebody else. I know that society says that it is okay to divorce it from commitment and all that crap, but it is just that CRAP! There is always an emotional price to pay because it was not designed to be that way. No need for self deceit. It does not work and it will never work because it is not designed to work. You sleep with somebody long enough no matter the "arrangement" with which you started and you will start to catch feelings. That is the way women are designed. So do not set yourself up for failure by trying to cheat nature and indulge in  an arrangement that is destined for failure.

That is what is wrong with casual sex.
Terse!
Re: Isn't This Just Cruel? by TeeJay6(m): 2:23pm On May 05, 2011
contracult:

LOL @ TeeJay

Na ma I be o, not sah!!
my bad, welldone ma

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) / Get A PayPal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1000 / Why Do White Women Age Faster Than Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.