Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (73826 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vivaladiva(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2008
savages thats what they probably call naija boyz behind their backs
but like i said if it come with a big pennis, tis all good
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by leyla(f): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2008
You all wanted to know why white women go for black men, then why did you disregard Bridget 007 comment? White/Black it doesn't matter, people date different races for the same reason you date your own race, when are you going to get that!!!!
I'm soo sick of listening to this kind of crap! Have you nothing better to talk about?
To me it just shows how small minded you all are, If you don't have anything sensible to say i suggest you say nothing!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by agaba123(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Did someone just put gorgeous and Nigerian man in the same sent?

yet you fall like a pack of card for them. You have never dated a non-Nigerian or am I missing something here?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 24, 2008
agaba123:

yet you fall like a pack of card for them. You have never dated a non-Nigerian or am I missing something here?
ah ah, what is today? The bash Ruby Pearl day? angry

Yes, you're missing something cool tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by agaba123(m): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

ah ah, what is today? The bash Ruby Pearl day? angry

Yes, you're missing something cool tongue
No wink wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Leilah(f): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2008
maybe because they are sick of white men or something, don't forget, white men hardly ever want to settle down thy would rather live at home with their mother all their lives. Perhaps they just fell for this naija man??. After all, its naija bobos who are the best at getting what THEY want. White woman this white woman that, they go back home to roost with their own. Yes, I am married to a nigerian man, Yes, I love him. Bla bla bla, I could personally write a book on why they are better off with their own women as in Nigerian women that is. Its alarming yes, the crap they take from white women all in the name of 'kpali then go get one of their own from back home at the end of the day who WILL tolerate their shits. wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 11:27am On Mar 27, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
190 you need help sir!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ angry
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 27, 2011
cool cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2011
cool cool cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Ethiodime: 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2011
Because they believe the notion that black men have big manlinesses, while white have average and the Asians have petite. Conclusion white girls prolly like big d,icks that's all hence don't get carried away tomboy @@ OP.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2011
LMAO@men with a darker complexion equals to big dicks. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 5:08am On Apr 22, 2011
Ethiodime:

Because they believe the notion that black men have big manlinesses, while white have average and the Asians have petite. Conclusion white girls prolly like big d,icks that's all hence don't get carried away tomboy @@ OP.

[size=28pt]word!!

The blacker the berry the more juicy
[/size]
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 22, 2011
They re just in-love with their mandingo.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked shocked
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Goldieluks: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2011
REALITY101:

Exactly. cool cool cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2011
^ and from there it escalates ( winks )
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Goldieluks: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2011
do not be deceived bro, wink wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2011
shocked shocked angry angry angry ( therez notin to be deceived bout )
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by sexylogan(m): 10:41am On Apr 22, 2011
for watever reason they choose to do so -adventure, love, curiousity, money etc, it is a fact that white girls love to date black guys. Face it, nigerian guys hav learnt over tym to make up for hardships with 'swagger', whether this be factual or imagined. Two of my friends wer mobbed by white girls wen they first wen to skul in the u.s. The girls wer competing among themselves to see who wud 'nail' my boys first. Lmao.
It's a thing of variety, i believe. We all want to taste the 'green grass' that's on the other side of the fence. cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2011
sexylogan:

for watever reason they choose to do so -adventure, love, curiousity, money etc, it is a fact that white girls love to date black guys. Face it, nigerian guys hav learnt over tym to make up for hardships with 'swagger', whether this be factual or imagined. Two of my friends wer mobbed by white girls wen they first wen to skul in thw u.s. He girls wer competing among themselves to see who wud 'nail' my boys first. Lmao.
It's a thing of variety, i believe. We all want to taste the 'green grass' that's on the other side of he fence. cool

cool cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by sexylogan(m): 10:49am On Apr 22, 2011
^it's true. tongue
Same thing happned to my other friend in the u.k. cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2011
sexylogan:

^it's true. tongue
Same thing happned to my other friend in the u.k. cool

cool cool
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2011
I think only a few white women like black men.

Most do not like them.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 8:14am On Apr 23, 2011
Once you go black, u aint going back!!!!

Oh, I know a lot of young white girls who once date a black men and never do it again grin

If my relationship will end one day I will never date a black man again. To much stress when two Nationalities come together. From the look I also prefer white men. There are just more pretty.

This sentence is for the older white women who are searching for a toyboy and these black young men are easy for them to keep as toy.

tongue
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 9:18am On Apr 23, 2011
From the look I also prefer white men. There are just more pretty.

if its possible to land you one HOT SLAP, i would have done it ages ago!!

olodo e ni ri oo
angry angry
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 10:03am On Apr 23, 2011
f its possible to land you one HOT SLAP, i would have done it ages ago!!

olodo e ni ri oo Angry

Because I think that white men are prettier than black men

You have a brainproblem. Go away racist to your chosen people grin
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:41am On Apr 23, 2011
^^ the left part of your brain is racial to the right

Thats why they never come together to work peacefully

The most handsome men in the world are black

The hottest are black

Since u have a problem with black men

Then i believe your boyfriend is doing a good Job on you

why dont u look for the nearest transformer close to your house and help yourself with it

oniranu angry angry
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2011
Poor guy.

May god bless you in your next life and bring you with a brain to this world.

This time he forgot it. cry
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
Balck men are NOT hot FOR ME.

But since I know that YOU ARE GAY and black, Of course they are hot for you kiss
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 1:23am On Apr 24, 2011
^^ May your Mama find the right man in her next life

to bang her well so she would bring a wall gecko like you in the next life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Some Strange But True Sex Facts! / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Sex Workers Take Over Lagos Council Secretariat For Short Time Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.