Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (73883 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / Black Guys Would You Date An Arab Girl ? / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Katy86(f): 8:13am On Apr 24, 2011
Little boy -go to you mama and cry.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 8:21am On May 28, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Tosinville(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2011
easy folks
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 10:12am On May 28, 2011
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by ijebuuboyy: 3:00pm On May 28, 2011
Most black guys start their journey of having sex by visiting Asewo joint where they are thought the rudiment of how to give it all to a girl who really wants it.[b][b]Moreover the blacker ur cock the finer it looks and the stronger turgidity.[/b][/b]
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 3:17pm On May 28, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by stagger: 5:45pm On May 28, 2011
Somebody on radio summarized it very well: THEY LOVE AFRICAN DCK! Its performance is second to none and it comes with a money back guarantee.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by 190: 5:49pm On May 28, 2011
^very true

Very trueeee cool cool

Gawd bless Black Nigerian Corks
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by LadySommy(f): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2011
black guys are freaks! white dudes are da bomb. [no offense plz] wink
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Brixtonyute(m): 2:23am On Jul 25, 2012
It depends on where you live in the UK.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 11:03am On Jul 25, 2012
Lmao at Katy88

Where is that heffa?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2012
Black men are easy and cheap. They would sell and betray their own people for their own F***KING self-interest. A man worth is not measured by the size of his joystick but the love and respect he has for his people. Black men are nothing. Too readily available and too easily influenced. Spinless men. Allowing women of other races to control you. Pathetic !!! Historically, as far as ancient times, the black men have always proved to be interbreeders and traitors.

Black women are more loyal to her people. All praises to her and only her. Historically she has led her people in wars against the invaders of Africa. What other races of women will do such an act? All honor to the Black women.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2012
F**k the Black MEN most ain't nothing but a piece of meat. As you continue to disrespect your women, you will remain at the BOTTOM of BARREL in every aspect of life.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by claremont(m): 9:11pm On Jul 25, 2012
The ultimate sexual fantasy for most white ladies is to hold a big black c-ock, this is the sole reason they date black guys. I am immersed in a working environment populated by sex-starved white ladies, so I should know. . .
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by merge(f): 9:40pm On Jul 25, 2012
This is what liberation is all about to the black men. They will always be children to the world. Always remains inter-breeders and traitors of Africa.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by JallowBah(f): 9:55pm On Jul 25, 2012
claremont: The ultimate sexual fantasy for most white ladies is to hold a big black c-ock, this is the sole reason they date black guys. I am immersed in a working environment populated by sex-starved white ladies, so I should know. . .

No, it aint.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 12:59am On Jul 26, 2012
merge: This is what liberation is all about to the black men. They will always be children to the world. Always remains inter-breeders and traitors of Africa.
Your right, but black women are not innocent either. You guys are just as messed up as we are, you just don't have the opportunity to show it.

Until now:

ghettogaggers.com
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2012
claremont: The ultimate sexual fantasy for most white ladies is to hold a big black c-ock, this is the sole reason they date black guys. I am immersed in a working environment populated by sex-starved white ladies, so I should know. . .
So you date people beacuse they have a fetish? don't you respect yourself more than that?

For them its like legalized beastilaity, thats how they veiw you. grin It just like how many white women like to bleep horses, they also bleep black men. You must begin to view your addiction to white women as a sickness... fight against it my brother.

Free yourself!

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 3:34am On Jul 26, 2012
Trust...white women arent running to black men because they are sex starved..they running because black men wants them.

Simple as that.....a white man help bring them to orgasm....they dont need a black Dick for that......that is some nigga shit low esteem black men coked up for themselves and rhe hype they were fed for decades.....

1 Like

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:11am On Jul 26, 2012
I think women should leave the issue of ending black male fixation on white women to us men ourselves. We offer a more empathetic and relatable approach that is much more effective. When black women speak on the issue it often comes from a place of anger that ends up doing the race more harm that good. Building resentment on both parties and widening the gulf between black men and women.

Women should focus on their own IR issues, which despite being under the radar are just as severe as ours.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by no1madman(m): 11:29am On Jul 26, 2012
@190- -No mind dat stupid katy. . .
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
There is no "black male fixation" by white women....

There is however a "white female fixation" by black men....

Get out of your fantasy world's...

Black Males will treat the Fattest, Sloppiest, Ugliest, White Biitchh Like a Queen.

Black Males Target White Women, not the other way around.

Men are the Hunters.

Women are the Prey.

Women have preferred Desires to the group of Males who Chase them The Most.

This is the reason why "Fat Sloppy Ugly" White Women always talk about how they Prefer Black Guys.....

...LmL...

~~~ cool ~~~
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Look at these Black Dudes....starving and worshipping this white woman

"Can i Marry you"....LmL Yall obsessed with white women, not the other way around....

Dusty Filthy Niqqah had a conversation with her for all of 12 seconds before he asked to Marry Her. LmL

I bet he been living with his black girlfriend for 27 years and probably won't even Buy the Biitch a roll of toilet paper.

In the second video...the woman ask's..."Titalayo, can you bring me to america"

Like the white biittch is God or something...LmL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2w3cOyvPjA&feature=related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5X2PmmfAgM

3 Likes

Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:56pm On Jul 26, 2012
Royal were is all this coming from? I didn't know we agreed on anything.

that Titalyo thing is just sad.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by Patsey: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2012
merge: Black men are easy and cheap. They would sell and betray their own people for their own F***KING self-interest. A man worth is not measured by the size of his joystick but the love and respect he has for his people. Black men are nothing. Too readily available and too easily influenced. Spinless men. Allowing women of other races to control you. Pathetic !!! Historically, as far as ancient times, the black men have always proved to be interbreeders and traitors.

Black women are more loyal to her people. All praises to her and only her. Historically she has led her people in wars against the invaders of Africa. What other races of women will do such an act? All honor to the Black women.

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT AND I DUFF MY HAT FOR YOU, MY SISTER. NO FURTHER COMMENTS
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
merge: Black men are easy and cheap. They would sell and betray their own people for their own F***KING self-interest. A man worth is not measured by the size of his joystick but the love and respect he has for his people. Black men are nothing. Too readily available and too easily influenced. Spinless men. Allowing women of other races to control you. Pathetic !!! Historically, as far as ancient times, the black men have always proved to be interbreeders and traitors.

Now I said similar verbage and was told I was a dyke ....maneater....and an old biatch.....glad to see a sister with cajones!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by vodkat: 2:06am On Jul 27, 2012

Black women are more loyal to her people. All praises to her and only her. Historically she has led her people in wars against the invaders of Africa. What other races of women will do such an act? All honor to the Black women. [/quote]

In my opinion every one wants to taste something different from the normal. As they say variety is the spice of life. So that is why inter racial dating is always a menu on the agenda. I dont think British women are different from any other they want some choco at one point or maybe for life (who cares) Puzy is Puzy wheter green or blue. Just like black women want some vanila at one point. So why dont you be honest and say the competition is better than u before yabbing ur fathers , maybe u are really ugly or too fat thats why black guys are not feeling you.

Also some foreign black women have got a major attitude that is so annoying and truth of the matter yall self centered as hell got stinking puzsies, too perverted and Cant cook or behave like a real woman so thats why black men go for the path of least resistance. (Maybe white or Latino who furk better by d way) Which is only normal.

Speaking for nigerian men i can say that a woman in japan is the same as a woman in africa. So dont paint all naija men with one brush. And u sad women should clean your smelly puzsies , PERVERTS.

Merge (another pervert) i know you hate d way u look we understand so why dont u jump into the red sea or take some bath salts no one really cares because africa will unite and in the galatic democratic system our reign will be the longest, the white man was given only a thousand years to reign. The black man has to suffer now to reign later which most of us yapping here will not see.

Personality is more important than beauty in a relationship if ur in one no body owes u anything because ur a woman nothing special about women.
Just dont be overweight, cook like a woman , clean and smile like a good girl and ur man will worship u if u have one and dont nag like its a job and be self centered
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by economia: 2:45am On Jul 27, 2012
As a black guy, they have something differen: the cap on d joystick. But only few can maximize d usage. If only u can use it to vibrate her body.
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by pleep(m): 4:26am On Jul 27, 2012
lol, nice post Vodkat.

It kinda proves my point though, if you women are really interested in racial unity you would leave this issue to us men to sort out by ourselves. When you guys attack black men, like the way you have merge, you should expect a similar, and justified response.

This usually turns into a back and forth that actually divides the race more. So please, if you have ears let us handle this issue on our own. Females also have serious IR issues that you should be addressing.

Why have i never seen a black women speak about those?
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2012
pleep: lol, nice post Vodkat.

It kinda proves my point though, if you women are really interested in racial unity you would leave this issue to us men to sort out by ourselves. When you guys attack black men, like the way you have merge, you should expect a similar, and justified response.

This usually turns into a back and forth that actually divides the race more. So please, if you have ears let us handle this issue on our own. Females also have serious IR issues that you should be addressing.

Why have i never seen a black women speak about those?

Negro huh?? Can a chick buy a vowel WTF are you talking about? You got five threads' comments all in broken paragraphs! You are so discombobulated even the Mods were like Bleep it....

Merge is talking about many of you black men needing to grow a back bone and stop comparing your worth by your dick size. Leave Black men to their interracial issues?!! What the Bleep does that have to do with Black women?

Can somebody loan me some vowels
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2012
economia: As a black guy, they have something differen: the cap on d joystick. But only few can maximize d usage. If only u can use it to vibrate her body.

So basically what you are saying...as long as her body vibrate...you don't mind being a sex slave and NOTHING MORE?

Wow!
Re: Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... by MrsChima(f): 7:02am On Jul 27, 2012
vodkat: merge: Black men are easy and cheap. They would sell and betray their own people for their own F***KING self-interest. A man worth is not measured by the size of his joystick but the love and respect he has for his people. Black men are nothing. Too readily available and too easily influenced. Spinless men. Allowing women of other races to control you. Pathetic !!! Historically, as far as ancient times, the black men have always proved to be interbreeders and traitors.

In my opinion every one wants to taste something different from the normal. As they say variety is the spice of life. So that is why inter racial dating is always a menu on the agenda. I dont think British women are different from any other they want some choco at one point or maybe for life (who cares) Puzy is Puzy wheter green or blue. Just like black women want some vanila at one point. So why dont you be honest and say the competition is better than u before yabbing ur fathers , maybe u are really ugly or too fat thats why black guys are not feeling you.

Also some foreign black women have got a major attitude that is so annoying and truth of the matter yall self centered as hell got stinking puzsies, too perverted and Cant cook or behave like a real woman so thats why black men go for the path of least resistance. (Maybe white or Latino who furk better by d way) Which is only normal.

Speaking for nigerian men i can say that a woman in japan is the same as a woman in africa. So dont paint all naija men with one brush. And u sad women should clean your smelly puzsies , PERVERTS.

Merge (another pervert) i know you hate d way u look we understand so why dont u jump into the red sea or take some bath salts no one really cares because africa will unite and in the galatic democratic system our reign will be the longest, the white man was given only a thousand years to reign. The black man has to suffer now to reign later which most of us yapping here will not see.

Personality is more important than beauty in a relationship if ur in one no body owes u anything because ur a woman nothing special about women.
Just dont be overweight, cook like a woman , clean and smile like a good girl and ur man will worship u if u have one and dont nag like its a job and be self centered

Merge isn't a foreigner and YET she said the very same thing many foreign and local alike have been saying for YEARS. Attitudes come in all shapes, sizes, race, creed, regions, religions, nationalities, and social castes. Do we really need to go there?

Leave it to dumb arses to compare their quests to food. Sound like somebody is hungry. Why not simply say that some Black men like what they like and not because it is a Black woman's fault? It goes the same for women who justify why they are with such and such because of their previous experience instead of judging individually? Getting a "White" woman or man isn't the answer...getting YOURSELF RIGHT for the RIGHT PERSON is the key to a happy relationship.

Don't let ignorance make a point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.