Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (40732 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by petres007(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2011
Y'all making it sound like there are no faithful men out there!  grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2011
^^cause there aren't cheesy
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 06, 2011
^^ Let's hope you don't get what you're praying for.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 06, 2011
^^ Of course there are.
petres_007:

Y'all making it sound like there are no faithful men out there!  grin
Dont mind them. There are more unfaithful women than men in this world.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sizzlers(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2011
with sharia imposition it will be possible otherwise not possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 06, 2011
2buff:

^^ Let's hope you don't get what you're praying for.

J12:

^^ Of course there are.Dont mind them. There are more unfaithful women than men in this world.

come on brothers, you and I know the truth! if a girl sits on your lap, wifey would be in trouble!  grin grin
Admit it!
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by TruMantra(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2011
Roki, we can certainly stay faithful to one woman o!
On the other hand, it's a helluva tough job to pull off, when your "endowments" are peeking at us menancingly from your profile pic.
I'm staying faithful but I cant vouch for what my mind will do with your profile pic  .  .  .get it?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by follypimpi(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2011
I was able to achieve it in my dreams.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:01pm On May 06, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy lolz
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by follypimpi(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2011
^ I have a DREAMM !!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2011
^^lolz are you Martin Luther King

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by follypimpi(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

^^lolz are you Martin Luther King

Well what can I say ?? Being faithful is not the issue is the girls out there,tellin them u got a woman yet they wont back off tongue
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2011
follypimpi:

Well what can I say ?? Being faithful is not the issue is the girls out there,tellin them u got a woman yet they wont back off tongue

duh I hate it when guys say this like I feel they are not real men. you can always restrain yourself my friend is a proof of it After meeting him I have just realised that guys who say this are just bloody cheats if you are talking about girls not letting you be what about guys who don't let girls be if that was how things were then I would have slept with more than 20 guys by now
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by HighChief4(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2011
^^^But eventually you have not slept with any man before, maybe that also helps you to resist men. Cos you can never miss what you never had, so my dear its not that easy to resist them.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by trustme1: 9:45pm On May 06, 2011
well i have been married for  13 years now and my husband has been and is still COMPLETELY faithful and extremely loving to me. and truth be told , this is majorly due to the fear of God in his life.

he is a multi-millionare and he's gat swag. He also travels far and wide.
one important aspect is the fact that we always talk about the guys/girls that are chasing us. and we learn to understand each other becuz one is bound to face such temptation from outsiders.
he even knows a good number of his friends/ business associates that are faithful to their wives.

he says 'when you put your mind there you will desire to be there'. so he tries to block off such thots. even though a lot of 'em girls try to make advances(i even know some of them). but after a couple of trys, the give up.

many men have fallen(biz wise, healthwise, emotionally and otherwise) becuz of these beautiful ladies backyards and frontyards. a lot of evil lies in there waiting to devour.

it is what you feed your mind with that will ultimately swallow you. feed it with good thots and see the difference that makes.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:49pm On May 06, 2011
High_Chief:

^^^But eventually you have not slept with any man before, maybe that also helps you to resist men. Cos you can never miss what you never had, so my dear its not that easy to resist them.
lolz that's not the issue I wonder why people always say this to justify their act
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by follypimpi(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

duh I hate it when guys say this like I feel they are not real men. you can always restrain yourself my friend is a proof of it After meeting him I have just realised that guys who say this are just bloody cheats if you are talking about girls not letting you be what about guys who don't let girls be if that was how things were then I would have slept with more than 20 guys by now

Well thats ur cup of GARRI, Hate it or Love it I am who I am.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Omolola1(f): 9:58pm On May 06, 2011
yes, it is very possible!
he just av to set his mind on it and become born again. . .
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2011
follypimpi:

Well thats your cup of GARRI, Hate it or Love it I am who I am.

now i wasn't saying I hate you was I undecided AND ANYWAY THAT'S YOUR CUP OF FUFU  grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by follypimpi(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2011
Natasha,,:

now i wasn't saying I hate you was I undecided AND ANYWAY THAT'S YOUR CUP OF FUFU  grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love FUFU tho
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Natasha2(f): 10:10pm On May 06, 2011
follypimpi:

I love FUFU tho

and I love drinking Garri lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sosilly1(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2011
Yes, it is possible, and I'm a living proof (so far! grin).

It is the easiest thing for me in a relationship. My last relationship, happened to be the longest, lasted 4.5yrs and we were both faithful and committed to it. We were frank about our preferences from the bedroom to daily activities and we sought a middle ground for everything. Before I get involved with someone, there has to be connection on different levels and not just physical.

I believe it depends on a lot of things and not just the relationship you are in. Your family background, place of work, friends you hang out with etc.

For me, I come from a peaceful and loving home where my Dad referes to my mum as "my wife" not "your mother/mum". He treats her with respect, love and kindness and she does the same, so i grew up with the notion to treat women with respect and avoid those that wont treat me with the same respect.

Like some posts said, a lot of we faithful guys are "plain and boring" and I cannot deny that grin. I rarely go to parties/clubs, I have a close circle of friends, don't drink, smoke or do drugs so my judgment is never impaired by such and  my main vices are travelling and eating out. So, avenues of temptation are greatly reduced. Most of my friends are female, so I don't get carried away with female attention - on the downside I tend to fail to notice when a girl is flirting with me, I just think she's being nice and friendly embarassed. I also would like to reduce the chances of STDs, unwanted pregnancies and so on, I don't like drama.

And many more things add up to make being faithful in a relationship as easy as breathing, for me! kiss

Oh yeah, and the grace of God for good measure wink.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Limaoscar: 10:54pm On May 06, 2011
Oui, ah, Si, verrrrry possible God helping you.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sheade(f): 11:10pm On May 06, 2011
100% possible for a man that have fear of God in him.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by 10cirenoh: 9:14am On May 07, 2011
Very possible

30 years in the bag!
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by xynerise: 10:02am On May 07, 2011
Yes it xynerically possible grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by abfa: 10:40am On May 07, 2011
is 2ru, bt one av 2 be careful
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by kolagafar(m): 10:41am On May 07, 2011
Of course it is. I am an example of such.  grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 10:41am On May 07, 2011
In my world unfaithfulness is a norm. I dont see myself attempting to stick to one lady. Variety is the spice of life. I love my lady and I spoil with gifts of cash, cars and love. But another punny isnt the best punny, hers is, but man must not live by bread alone.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Goldieluks: 10:42am On May 07, 2011
@OP,
it is very possible,especially if the man,has the spirit of God in him,
to lead him not into temptation.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by azyaq(m): 1:35pm On May 07, 2011
The holy quran says marry 2,3,4 or marry 1 if u know u can not b just. There is a reason while d ALMIGHTY stated from 2. Only d wise can undastand
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by marychi18: 1:42pm On May 07, 2011
Abeg all these ones are stories. no faithful man out there. Women live with dem by God's grace. A woman no matter how wayward she is, chills when she gets married.
A man's promiscuity increases when he gets married! i know wat am talking abt coz i ve met them.
so quit d faithful talk abeg. they are all he-goats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.