Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (40733 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by tEsLim(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2011
Its stupid question its just like asking if you will never lie or if you never lied.

No man or woman can remain faithful to one partner for a life time its stupid. And same as the idea of marriage to one person for lifetime. We all need change and change is the most constant thing. No man or woman can do that i tell you unless you are being deceived or lied to. People dont cheat sex happens. I support serial polygamy. Marry and divorce , marry and divorce and reinvent your life. Nothing wrong in it

Yes - presently in a relationship with kids smiley And obviously wont last more than when the last child is 18years old! I will need to re-setup a new life!
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Tosinville(m): 11:35am On May 10, 2011
You'll only come across that in the titanic movie or Bonnie & Clydes love life, they didn't born my wife & i to die together.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by speakmamaj(f): 1:35pm On May 10, 2011
Is very possible in this our day to see a man/woman that will remain faithful all through their marriage, as the Bible states
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by chines4(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2011
speakmamaj:

Is very possible in this our day to see a man/woman that will remain faithful all through their marriage, as the Bible states
By Special Grace of God only
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by distinct00: 3:19pm On May 10, 2011
its very possible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by OlumideBe(m): 11:21am On May 11, 2011
yeah it's Possible if there is love nd trust btw den
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by iceadenji(m): 6:55pm On May 11, 2011
yeah I think they can stay I know that I will try my very best to be faithful all my life.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by ak47mann(m): 9:27am On May 12, 2011
YESOOO iam a faithful man kiss kiss
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by femmy2010(m): 9:36am On May 12, 2011
Possible but an hard one,
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by CrudeOil1(m): 9:43am On May 12, 2011
No. Same with women.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by mrdodo: 11:28am On May 12, 2011
Dem never create the man.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by YoruIgbo(m): 5:50am On May 13, 2011
Well , hmmm I would say it's possible to stay faithful but na the forever wey you put am come spoil the matter, grin, I think the most you can get these days is faithful for 1 week and next week we will go for another flavor and exactly as e good for ''uguus na so e be for ugender'', I rest my case
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by hunkyjohn(m): 6:03am On May 13, 2011
Yes we can! You just have to make up your mind and stick by it at all cost. Most of all, God's grace is sufficient.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by distincty: 9:02am On May 13, 2011
yes, there are still men that do not cheat on their girls, I AM SAYING IT WITH 100% SURE THAT MY MAN IS NOT cheating on me, even though we r not together for now.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 9:35am On May 13, 2011
distincty:

yes, there are still men that do not cheat on their girls, I AM SAYING IT WITH 100% SURE THAT MY MAN IS NOT cheating on me, even though we r not together for now.
huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sweetie, here's a small advice from me. . . do not trust anybody 100%.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sequel: 3:56pm On May 13, 2011
the question now is: is it possible for a woman to stick to his man forever?
wat da H, ell is dis all about haba!!!, all of una get tym to respond to dis post wey one kind fru*****strated person just tink of.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sexylogan(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2011
Call me old-fashioned , but i do believe in finding that one person

that will take your mind off everyone else. It's possible to be faithful.

Hard, but not impossible.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by cantell(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2011
Very much possible.
My parents has been together for a long time and they're still forging ahead.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Texther(m): 9:04am On May 14, 2011
There are alot of men that wishes to b faithful but these ladies with MINI SKIRTS wont just allow!!! Abeg women/ladies talk to una sef ooooo.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Joeboy42: 12:31pm On May 14, 2011
yes it is possible am a proud man that belong to that category, one woman guy, its an honour
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by MrsChima(f): 9:55am On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

huh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sweetie, here's a small advice from me. . . do not trust anybody 100%.

Excuse you wifey? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 24, 2011
Did I say anything wrong?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by MrsChima(f): 9:51pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

Did I say anything wrong?

You said never to trust anyone 100! So that mean you trust me 1%? angry angry angry
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 25, 2011
grin grin grin
I am just teaching what you taught me.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by devekela: 9:13am On May 27, 2011
its a given that men must cheat, its in their DNA. If married they always cheat with womwen who r less attractive, less educated,less smart than their wives. Why will u leave fried chicken to eat rotten smelly fish?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Airtimex(m): 9:38am On May 27, 2011
I am different
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 27, 2011
Airtime:

I am different
How does that answer the question?
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by infogenius(m): 12:33am On May 31, 2012
Aku1: A man in his physical self lacks the ability to remain faithful to his partner no matter how much he tries. The being desires pleasure of all sorts as the mind can conceive. Man is of a promiscuous nature and so covets the act of sex with multiple partners. This is not a change of the way things have always been but a continuation thereof. The days of old as stated in the bible is not free of such lifestyle.
Like i always tell ladies, LOVE or MARRIAGE does not make a man faithful rather his resolve due to a rock solid relationship with our heavenly father. Any man that thinks he can be faithful without the God factor is living in an unreal world and is filled with fallacy of the highest order. Pls tell me how in this time and age a man can contain himself so well as to maintain sexual relations with only one partner. That may be possible if the man is in a state of total unrest and extreme difficulty due to life's hardship and challenges. In that case his faithfulness is situational but fill his pockets with some quid and he would be the expected in that regard.
In summary,it is possible for a many to be faithful to his partner if he is closely associated with God and has resolved fully in his heart to be so natured.

My brother I do not agree with you from the begining of your comment until the summary.It is men of understanding that can control self.I know Men that are not close to God that understand the Venom women injects into their system and as such do not stray.They are wary of women because they know that they cause big setbacks that they will never recover from.It is only FOOLISH MEN that go after women other than their wife.

tEsLim: Its stupid question its just like asking if you will never lie or if you never lied.

No man or woman can remain faithful to one partner for a life time its stupid. And same as the idea of marriage to one person for lifetime. We all need change and change is the most constant thing. No man or woman can do that i tell you unless you are being deceived or lied to. People dont cheat sex happens. I support serial polygamy. Marry and divorce , marry and divorce and reinvent your life. Nothing wrong in it

Yes - presently in a relationship with kids smiley And obviously wont last more than when the last child is 18years old! I will need to re-setup a new life!

Please write a book to let us know how this ur most "thoughtful" change will work.

sequel: the question now is: is it possible for a woman to stick to his man forever?
wat da H, ell is dis all about haba!!!, all of una get tym to respond to dis post wey one kind fru*****strated person just tink of.
The post is necessary as someone can learn that it is possible to stay with his wife or vice versa forever and actually stick to her/him.
Texther: There are alot of men that wishes to b faithful but these ladies with MINI SKIRTS wont just allow!!! Abeg women/ladies talk to una sef ooooo.
So the remedy is simple.The Bible says flee at any appearance of EVIL.
Avoid those skimpy skirt ladies as there is nothing one can do to eradicate them rather they will only get worse.

devekela: its a given that men must cheat, its in their DNA. If married they always cheat with womwen who r less attractive, less educated,less smart than their wives. Why will u leave fried chicken to eat rotten smelly fish?

Says who? Only foolish men do that.Yeah there are plenty of them all over the place.Come on think of it,to leave fried chicken to eat smelly rotten fish.It is simply stupidity,madness and foolishnes that will warrant that and as such only foolish men will do that.But not all my dear,Wise Men go everly dey.Those that keep repackaging their chicken for a sumptious chop anyday anytime instaed of going out for smelly chops.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Miraclebaby1109: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
If my man cant stick with me, then we will quit.....finito
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by sunaig(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2013
Being faithful to one life partner for ever is almost impossible for some of us men.
well, i would say is possible if you really know how to discipline yourself sexually or self control.
Re: Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? by Wantedola(m): 1:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Honestly yes. Only if the women no break the hedge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials? / Engineer Proposes To His Girlfriend On A Flight Today (Photos) / When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.