Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

I stand Corrected. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I stand Corrected. . . (6503 Views)

Budget: N’assembly To Return Corrected Details To Buhari Saturday / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2011
Deleted
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 5:34pm On May 04, 2011
What can we do to help our South-West brothers and sisters?  grin

They indeed helped our S/west brothers! By giving them a S/east spot! cry
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2011
By EzeUche before he started lying to himself

What is wrong with the Igbo voting bloc?

There is no direction. I said this a couple of months ago, but the regular Igbo stalwarts on Nairaland told me that I should calm down and everything will be ok. Now looking at this election, I can finally say that the Igbo do not speak with one voice. I can only hold my head down in shame.

APGA = Fraud

Ohanaeze = Fraud

Igbo Elite = Fraud

The Igbo elite have sold our birthright for the highest bidder. It is simply a charade. Our neighbors laugh at us and see how the once mighty Igbo are a shadow of our former glory.

As a NL poster said, "Oh Akanu Ibiam, Okpara, Mbadiwe, Wachuku, Osadebey, rescue your children for their custodians have lost control of the steering wheel."

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-643578.0.html
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 04, 2011
EzeUche crying foul about SW insulting the SE

Ignore all fools and reta.rds. It shows that we do not care about their nonsense.

This thread is mainly for Andre Uweh, Obiagu, Abadaba etc.

Just learn to ignore these fools. That is the best policy.

It makes them look even more foolish than we rolling in the mud with pigs.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-655570.0.html

But yet, EzeUche created a all-free bashing SW thread.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 04, 2011
EzeUche wants the SS/SE to move forward, but he hates it that the SW is the one actually moving forward.

I think it is a good time to be someone from the SE. The FG has given us the necessary tools to make our region great. We just need to do something about it.

With two new international airports, Onicha port as well as other business ventures, we need to invest in Igboland.

Enugu is ready for more investment. Onitsha is ready for more investment. Even the security situation in Aba is over and people are returning to the commercial heartbeat of Igboland.

Let us use this thread for ideas and new news for the investment and business opportunities in Igboland.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-655653.0.html

So he creates a SW threads like this one.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Basseti: 5:50pm On May 04, 2011
I thought EzeUche decided to leave all the tribal bigotry to the bigots  undecided

Dude does more 360 degrees than a hula hoop  angry
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 04, 2011
Fear, hate

all for the SW? Really, fear not.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Desola(f): 6:06pm On May 04, 2011
MUAHAHAHA, grin grin grin grin
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by sulad82i(m): 6:51pm On May 04, 2011
Ezeuche has nothing good to say of anyone or group of pple period.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

Ezeuche has nothing good to say of anyone or group of pple period.

We are not talking about groups of people, we are talking about politics. And the biggest losers are the SW.

I do not hate people from the SW, I just dislike your tribalistic politics.

Learn to separate the facts.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by kodewrita(m): 8:34pm On May 04, 2011
Definitely tribalists. Voted Against PDP thugs (also Yorubas) at state level/ assembly levels and turned around to vote in two people without even a drop of Yoruba Blood in their veins. Definitely tribalistic.

WHat you refuse to realise is that we voted for better service at state level and for longterm unity at presidential level.

Ribadu: Never proved himself in any elective post in this world but wants to start at presidential level.
Utomi: Respected technocrat who has also never proved himself in any elective post. Starting at presidential level.
Buhari: Arrogantly refused to even canvass the southwest yet he expected a miracle. Most likely to inflame religious tension and hence most likely to break the union. (That would spoil business for us)

Jonathan: Called us rascals. Most likely very corrupt. Shifty and weak but backed by a deeply corrupt but highly practiced/efficient machine which wants the same thing that most yorubas currently need @ the moment (Stability). of course we chose HIM.

The SW made the choice most likely to maintain the union. That is what we have been doing for the past 40 years. making the most patriotic choices necessary to ensure you hotheads dont kill off each other and destroy the union.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On May 04, 2011
Damn! This coward will always try to hide his deep rooted bigotry.

You are such a pathetic lair. It raelly sux to igbo for real.

EzeUche_:

We are not talking about groups of people, we are talking about politics. And the biggest losers are the SW.

I do not hate people from the SW, I just dislike your tribalistic politics.

Learn to separate the facts.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:06pm On May 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Damn! This coward will always try to hide his deep rooted bigotry.

You are such a pathetic lair. It raelly sux to igbo for real.

Most of my disagreements with the Ndi Yoruba is over politics. undecided

I will continue to say that I do not hate you all as a people. Actually, I enjoy being around Yorubas. Especially when there is a party.

But when politics is involved, I despise you all and your cowardly ways.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Chyz2: 9:12pm On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

Most of my disagreements with the Ndi Yoruba is over politics. undecided

I will continue to say that I do not hate you all as a people. Actually, I enjoy being around Yorubas. Especially when there is a party.

But when politics is involved, I despise you all and your cowardly ways.

Mehn even outside of politics dem dey jeaslous'am. Whenever I'm around they hate me because their women alway tend to like me. The girls that they find it impossible to get, I get and its funny. Let them hate, yo. It's not up to you to please them. grin
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:17pm On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Mehn even outside of politics dem dey jeaslous'am. Whenever I'm around they hate me because their women alway tend to like me. The girls that they find it impossible to get, I get and its funny. Let them hate, yo. It's not up to you to please them. grin

Many of the Yoruba posters on NL tend to be very insecure. Whenever, someone makes an observation about their region, they seem to get very upset. It is sad. . . cry
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

Isn't it ironic that the ones crying about hate are the ones creating hate bashing threads?

You guys are seriously confused.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Chyz2: 9:22pm On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Isn't it ironic that the ones crying about hate are the ones creating hate bashing threads?

You guys are seriously confused.

No more confused than the Yoruba man.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

No more confused than the Yoruba man.

Really, yet Igbo men have been creating Ant-SW threads since SW became an ACN region.

Yet Igbos that create anti-yoruba threads cry about being hated.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Chyz2: 9:27pm On May 04, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Really, yet Igbo men have been creating Ant-SW threads since SW became an ACN region.

Yet Igbos that create anti-yoruba threads cry about being hated.

You all go up and down dragging Igbos name into every single thing and create threads daily. Now, you all want to complain when we do the same.Hypocrites! You know what it is. Deal with it. Until you all stop worrying about us and stick to your own tribal issues, there will be no peace.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by sulad82i(m): 9:28pm On May 04, 2011
U guys need not worry, we'll kick Eze out of College Park soon
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 04, 2011
Chyz*:

You all go up and down dragging Igbos name into every single thing and create threads daily. Now, you all want to complain when we do the same.Hypocrites! You know what it is. Deal with it. Until you all stop worrying about us and stick to your own tribal issues, there will be no peace.

Honey, you've created about 5 anti-SW threads in the past 1 week.

What is going on? Do you feel hated or do you just want to hate? And why do you want to hate the SW?
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2011
sulad82i:

U guys need not worry, we'll kick Eze out of College Park soon

You can try. . . cool
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2011
Now SW ministers are playing errand boys to the people of the South-South. grin

Soon they shall be begging politicians from the SE for support. I cannot wait till that happen.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:35pm On May 04, 2011
Kiss the ring to your new masters.  grin grin grin

Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 04, 2011
EzeUche_:

Now SW ministers are playing errand boys to the people of the South-South.  grin

Soon they shall be begging politicians from the SE for support. I cannot wait till that happen.

The SW is not. The SW rejects like Iyabo and Bankole are. The SS will be ruin before they know it.

The SE has no power as of right now, even Akuluyi (SE) is playing housemaid to Patience GEJ as we speak. The SE are desperate to be in the center the SS is in. Too bad GEJ still surrounds himself with the types of OBJ, still going to be influenced by the SW.  wink

You wont see ACN Govs/Politicians doing such.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 04, 2011
Now where is chyz*, he seems less immature cool

Why do you hate the SW, chyz?
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by Rhino5dm: 9:45pm On May 04, 2011
Whats this thrash you spewing?
Go to 2nd artilary in PH and fvck igbo girls for as low as 300 naira short time.

Most of whom are student from various eastern university pouring in to hustle.

With proof of ID card i fvcked a medical student at Mr. Sweet for 300 bucks. Lol

Chyz*:

Re: I stand Corrected. . . by EzeUche2(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2011
Rhino, you never been to the East so stop lying.

It is a sad day when a man has to lie about being with a woman.

What is even more sadder, is that he has to pay for se.x. cry
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by asorocker: 9:50pm On May 04, 2011
Actually judging from the vantage position the south west has occupied since nigeria started , the south west is not doing well at all.

The south west produced deputy heads of state ; awolowo, obasanjo, Diya,
The south west produced 3 heads of state , Obasanjo , shonekan and Obasanjo.

The South east produce only 2 vice presidents, Ekwueme and Ukiwe and 1 head of state , ironsi.

So the south west is still ahead of the south east in terms of leadership.

The problem with the SW is that despite this vantage position they occupied, the less priviledged SE has overtaken .

Take for instance the yoruba men Obasanjo during his 2 terms forced to be billionaires, Abiola's empire has crashed beyond repair.
Where as new generation people billionaires OBj made, couldn't sustain the wealth their new found wealth, notice how Otedola is almost broke , Jimoh ibrahim has fizzled out and is infact trying to contest for governorship position, mike Adenuga who was rumored at a time to be richer than the entire south east couldn't even consolidate his ETB bank.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by abadaba(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Whats this thrash you spewing?
Go to 2nd artilary in PH and fvck igbo girls for as low as 300 naira short time.

Most of whom are student from various eastern university pouring in to hustle.

With proof of ID card i fvcked a medical student at Mr. Sweet for 300 bucks. Lol

Puss Monkey, phuck that bullshitt you spill here all the time. Acene suckingg wart hog. Get a life Azz licking shitt face.
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by sulad82i(m): 9:57pm On May 04, 2011
NL the place of angry Nigerians cheesy cheesy
This tread shows it
Re: I stand Corrected. . . by asorocker: 9:58pm On May 04, 2011
Actually some igbo gals are a big disgrace to womankind , but the north is not better off , as we speak there teen gals between 12 and 18 years doing prostitution in Maiduguri.

Also kaduna and kano is the Mecca of homosexuality in the world.

I have seen hotels in the north where men hustle for men the same way igbo gals hustle for men.

So which is better , homo or ashawo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun To Pay N10,000 Monthly To Elderly People / Paris Terror Attacks Is Obama And Nato's Handwork / See What El Rufai Posted After Army Killed 3 Of Zakzaky's Children Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.