Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Fmcg Or Oil And Gas - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fmcg Or Oil And Gas (1900 Views)

In Which Construction Or Oil Company Can A Graduate Of Geophysics With 2.2 Work? / Dredging Company Or Oil Trading - Please, Advise Me. / Pls Can I Work In Telecom Or Oil Company With Bsc In Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fmcg Or Oil And Gas by graper: 4:35am On May 05, 2011
Hey guys,

which company do you think is better to work in as an accountant, fmcg- the likes of unilever,nestle, procter and gamble. Or oil companies- shell, mobil etc.
Which is better in terms of career progression, pay and benefits etc
Re: Fmcg Or Oil And Gas by ebbyneza(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2011
Oil and gas of course. The pay is far far above the FCMG. But depending on your career interest sha
Re: Fmcg Or Oil And Gas by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
right now its clear the fmcg sector has more job security than the oil sector,though pay in the oil sector is bigger

(1) (Reply)

What Certificate Should I Pursue Guyz: Help Me Please / NYSC Batch B Stream One Passing Out September 5 / Why You Have To Learn Python Programming In 2020 - Get Free Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.