Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Pisses You Off About Facebook? - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? (13349 Views)

Facts You Must Know About Facebook / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users / What You Like About Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sexxxxy(f): 4:11pm On May 06, 2011
The one I hate most is putting their new born baby pictures on facebook,fresh in the hospital  shocked ,that seriously baffles me,   

The second is updating relationship status, "in a relationship " changed to "single" then back to in a relationship, like seriously who cares 

N then lets not forget the endless promotional garbages, Friday nite at kings bar,ladies free before 11pm, tuface will be there ,
Really  sad

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Bawss1(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2011
A update that has no bearing on anyone or anything except the poster and they - abi this particular offender on my list tops if off by liking the update and commenting under it alone.

If you are reading this Charles yes I am referring to you. angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by stella001: 4:21pm On May 06, 2011
it's not only the notifications that annoys me ooo, i still get notification in my yahoo email
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Temi231(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2011
What annoys me most on FB is that you will share your thought and nobody will give any advice/reply, Be like say beefing is 2 much there.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Temi231(f): 4:23pm On May 06, 2011
What annoys me most on FB is that you will share your thought and nobody will give any advice/reply, Be like say beefing is 2 much there.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Temi231(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2011
stella001:

it's not only the notifications that annoys me ooo, i still get notification in my yahoo email
Thank you my sis;that notification is annoyed so much but you can change your settings on facebook now so they wont be sending notification to your mail ad again
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Temi231(f): 4:33pm On May 06, 2011
sexxxxy:

The one I hate most is putting their new born baby pictures on facebook,fresh in the hospital  shocked ,that seriously baffles me,   

The second is updating relationship status, "in a relationship " changed to "single" then back to in a relationship, like seriously who cares 

N then lets not forget the endless promotional garbages, Friday nite at kings bar,ladies free before 11pm, tuface will be there ,
Really  sad
Thanking you my sister about that point;changing relationship status annoys me so much as if someone care;some will change from single 2 complicated 2 divorce 2 in relationship again in fact he tire me sef.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by bennie1980(m): 4:35pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that I see FACES WITHOUT BOOKS
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by reindeer: 4:41pm On May 06, 2011
angry The fact tha everyone who has ever left Murtala mohammed must post the pics, the fact that they must just stand in the cold, in the middle of winter just to show they have touched snow angry
That ugly girls keep posting their new pictures daily and expect you to comment ''fine girl''
That those who can't take pictures in UK or US run to Dubai or even israel to take pictures
That some girls post a new pic everyday!!!(adevrtisement?)
Updates that no one cares about: i'm eating rice
That some boys are so dumb the only updates they can ever come up with is the latest score from the premiership
That while i'm on the site clicking away, Mark Zuckerberg is smiling to the bank angry angry angry
cheesy
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by babyme1(f): 4:44pm On May 06, 2011
I hate the fact that some folks have up to a thousand not-so-good pictures on fb and they keep taging you angry

Putting the picture of a day old baby on fb. Seriously, why don't u enjoy the innocence of the baby for some hours b4 putting him/her on a public page cry.

Telling everyone on fb that u are home alone,ur hubby just left town and all those private info shocked
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Xfactoria: 4:53pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that every picture posted by anyone get comments like "cute","pretty", "stunning" etc and never coments like "ugly" even when it is obvious that some are very far from fine.

So much hypocrisy when people comment on photos!
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by bettes(f): 5:01pm On May 06, 2011
The two things i hate the most is when absolute strangers comment negatively to your status update(thank God for the delete and block button) and people posting personal problems as status update.

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by born2boink(m): 5:03pm On May 06, 2011
Why is Roki crying
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by LadyT(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that I refuse to be on facebook yet if any event happens I get told pictures are on Facebook! what happened to good old fashioned emailing.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by born2boink(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2011
Why everyone is crying, everybody have one or two things that keep other upset too,some will be too quiet, some will be to lousy, some will post few pictures,some post different pics everyday, some post pics of ajegunle while some post pics of london, some comments,some not,some are boring ,some are interesting,some post pics of his affair with girls,some not, that is life,no need to cry, what faces the other,back another
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by reindeer: 5:28pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that people 'like' anything.
Imagine a post like ''folks my dad just died'' and you get 10 likes!
angry

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by mooyguy(m): 5:35pm On May 06, 2011
Smae rubbish some guys post on fbk is being posted here right now. who cares and want to know what food you are eating right now.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by mooyguy(m): 5:36pm On May 06, 2011
Same rubbish some guys post on fbk is being posted here right now. who cares and want to know what food you are eating right now especially on fbk.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sulad82i(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2011
@OP, If your friends post stuff like that one their fb page. Thats says something about the pple u role with and u as well.
As they say, "show me ur friend and i'll tell u who u are"
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by johnjoel(m): 5:41pm On May 06, 2011
if somebody tag this on your page how will you feel
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by nwaafo1: 5:44pm On May 06, 2011
reindeer:

The fact that people 'like' anything.
Imagine a post like ''folks my dad just died'' and you get 10 likes!
angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by jmaine: 5:46pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that i spend considerable time on that site without making money off it  sad sad  and all the toasted babes i eventually meet do happen to be a far cry from what i envisaged i will be rocking live with, damn ! angry angry . FAcebook is just a waste of time . . . . wink wink . . .especially now when my parents suddenly want to be my friend and are my friends . .see kobalization !!. .
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sulad82i(m): 5:48pm On May 06, 2011
Temi 23:

Thank you my sis;that notification is annoyed so much but you can change your settings on facebook now so they wont be sending notification to your mail ad again

NL self deh do notification
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2011
Must you always chat with all your friends who are online ? I find it very annoying when friends think we should chat every time everybody is online.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by johnjoel(m): 5:58pm On May 06, 2011
i mean this angry shocked cool
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 06, 2011
Posting games link on my wall and for chat,I thank FB for OFFLINE option they can't see me online coz most of them have nothing to say than HI

And Lastly HBD traditions crack me up if you can't write a good birthday greetings don't post on my wall
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Beync(f): 6:22pm On May 06, 2011
The fact that a ugly gurl would post her fugly pics and they boys wil be commenting 'You r so sweet', 'Fine girl enjoy', 'Nice pics' etc, when the girl herself knows she is fugly.

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Oba234: 6:26pm On May 06, 2011
I love facebook and  all it's craziness. The people that annoy me  the most are those that never update their status or change their picture. I even forget they are on facebook self. I also hate people that over promote their party with their annoying notifications, but apart from that, I love the people that update their status. They keep me entertained. I have also learned that the most quiet people on facebook are the one that are the most nosiest. Just because they are not updating their status doesn't mean they are not logging on every five minutes reading other people's status.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by ufumes(m): 6:37pm On May 06, 2011
I dont like the fact that anyone can add you to belong to a particular group without your permission
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Lasgidi001(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2011
Someone posts some stuuupid stuff and there is no button 2 dislike it. Why should there be only 'like' button.

1 Like

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by IykeD(m): 6:43pm On May 06, 2011
Nice thread! First for people getting unnecessary notifications like when u like an update on comment on it and the u start getting notifications, u can change the settings so that you don't receive notifications.

As for facebook, what annoys me is when u see what someone can easily send to an individual as sms or inbox msg, he/she wld come to facebook and  broadcast it, Updates like, " I gave you my heart but you toiled with it", " I am not into you again, can't you see it" etc
Anoda one is people updating every minute of their lives and activities like "I just woke up", " I just booked a flight to Heathrow or Arlanda Airport", " I am sleeping, don't disturb" gosh! Soon they will update the colors of their undies et al.

Then the most annoying one is when you see this kinda birthday wish " Happy birthday, have a blast". Which blast? Lagos bomb blast or what?
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by ufumes(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2011
@iykeD, i dey feel you. This is a real interesting topic for discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Used Laptops ,warehouse In Ibadan Oyo State / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.