Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

What Pisses You Off About Facebook? - Computers (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Pisses You Off About Facebook? (13356 Views)

Facts You Must Know About Facebook / 10 Unexpected Statistics And Facts About Facebook Users / What You Like About Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 6:50pm On May 06, 2011
@ Everybody complaining about everything--- That's what facebook is all about!!!! Duh! If you don't like it--leave! OR stay and keep whining and be miserable cheesy
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sizzlers(m): 6:50pm On May 06, 2011
first im not a fan of face book, secondly; i dont understand the real essence of this thread, throwing words at one another, this thread is just a waste of digital space.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Freesia(f): 6:52pm On May 06, 2011
IykeD:

Then the most annoying one is when you see this kinda birthday wish " Happy birthday, have a blast". Which blast? Lagos bomb blast or what?  
lol at bomb blast

It's been 4 years since I deactivated my account clueless on what's going on there now
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by sizzlers(m): 6:58pm On May 06, 2011
sizzlers:

first im not a fan of face book, secondly; i dont understand the real essence of this thread, throwing words at one another, this thread is just a waste of digital space.
coment retrieved! facebooks sucks, if not for my updates on things that matters i would have droped it.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:07pm On May 06, 2011
9ja en pretense! We all are in this together, or else you are a nobody because a nobody knows nobody, but if you know somebody, you'll say funny things to people in return you get same.
Facebook is cool. Have you whiners ever asked yourselves why it is called Facebook?
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:08pm On May 06, 2011
Sonofpeace:

9ja en pretense! We all are in this together, or else you are a nobody because a nobody knows nobody, but if you know somebody, you'll say funny things to people in return you get same.
Facebook is cool. Have whiners ever ask yourselves why it is called Facebook?

Gbam! Don't mind them! They sha want to talk sha!
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 06, 2011
IykeD:

[size=15pt]Then the most annoying one is when you see this kinda birthday wish " Happy birthday, have a blast". Which blast? Lagos bomb blast or what?  [/size]
WTF  grin grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin  grin  grin grin I am so guilty of that.

Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:17pm On May 06, 2011
BABE!:

Gbam! Don't mind them! They sha want to talk sha!
This moaning is patetic and uncalled for.
Let any innocent person here show us his or her facebook userful name so that we can verify how their updates or personal infos looks like.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:20pm On May 06, 2011
Sonofpeace:

This moaning is patetic and uncalled for.
Let any innocent person here show us his or her facebook userful name so that we can verify how their updates or personal infos looks like.

Shey! I left facebook when it started getting annoying and senseless! It's that easy. Simply leave.

Hypocritical lots!

But it's aight! It's a free world.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2011
This ain't complaining gosh. Every good thing has a bad side to it.

People are just listing what annoys them abt facebook simple!

No need to make a big issues out of that undecided beside this thread is just a comic relief anyway why would anyone wanna work a sweat over it?
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by BABE3: 7:35pm On May 06, 2011
^^^LOL--- LOL--Madam Roki-- I appologize for bringing a bad vibe to your thread.  wink grin It wasn't my intention.

But, this is a bunch of BS--these guyz are all guilty as charged.

I ain't mad or anything--I'm just saying.
lipsrsealed smiley
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Freestyl(m): 7:36pm On May 06, 2011
Adding me to useless groups without my consent and getting notifications that got nothing to do with me. angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MONAGHAN: 7:44pm On May 06, 2011
WILL YOU MARRY ME ROKIATU wink grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Ibomade1: 7:51pm On May 06, 2011
The inept thoughts people post.
Sometimes people post silly comments that make me feel like ripping my arm off and beating them to death with it

It is not a must to share thoughts  angry angry
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by bidemi12(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2011
Facebook? i can even remember when i checked that crap last,
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Sonofpeace(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2011
It irritates me when i; Find my old time friends, Add my pictures, update my wall frequently, when my friends wish me a happy bufday and add my favorite sports team.
Hope madam roki is now appeaced and in a joyous mood now.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2011
Nothing.
I don't have an account and never will.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Gbenge77(m): 8:25pm On May 06, 2011
One is amazed by the fact that folks who had been obsessed with Facebook previously,are hardly online nowadays.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by overloved(m): 8:53pm On May 06, 2011
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MWorkers(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2011
Inability to pay Facebook Advert in naira.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by wakes: 9:30pm On May 06, 2011
What annoys me about FB is that when you post and expect comments you don't get to see a single person comment. But what I like about it is that you can make tons of cash on it. I'm making it already! Join me?
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Hurpy007(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2011
dont buy it if u dont like it. . . . im sure u were not invited to join. . . Lyk a sayin in our PS gamblin arena which says 'i no send u come'. . . . . no be una fault anyway, na d free browsin and unemployment cause am
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by femeluaka(m): 10:44pm On May 06, 2011
hi rokiatu, you are not alone.these days i find it unproductive visiting facebook.its gattin childish by the day.
people wake & post, "I WANT TO DO,WHO WILL HELP ME TAKE MY BATHE"etc and their mates reply them
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by remybabe(f): 11:16pm On May 06, 2011
what pisses me off facebook is the moment u go online, peeps start poping in, HELLO, HI, HOW IS UR DAY TODAY, CAN I KNOW U BETTER, ARE YOU MARRIED. so annoying.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by jle(f): 11:27pm On May 06, 2011
facebook or fakebook, you get to see an irritating update like am tired of cooking for myself, what a life, if this gas finish,i wont fill it again. i have headache now.am hungry,my plates are empty. Updating nonsense as if facebook cares.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by MeGaStReEt: 11:50pm On May 06, 2011
Beync:

The fact that an ugly gurl would post her fugly pics and they boys wil be commenting 'You r so sweet', 'Fine girl enjoy', 'Nice pics' etc, when the girl herself knows she is fugly.

and you will also see comment like "Hot" "Sexy" "Angel" "toh bad" I will clean my face to make sure its the same fugly pictures I am looking at. Thats the number thing I hate about FB
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 07, 2011
25 Things Notes
2.Poking
3.“Happy Birthday” Wall Posts (they all say “Happy Birthday”)
4.Compare People App
5.Pillow Fight Requests
6.Facebook Chat
7.Gifts
8.Abusing Status Updates (way too many)
9.Old people on Facebook (there should be an age limit)
10.Event invites
11.Group invites (they keep sending them)
12.Top Friend Drama
13.Webcam Video Comments
14.Flair
15.Bumper Stickers
16.Detail Requests (nobody cares)
17.Relative Requests
18.Bad Tagged Photos
19.“LOST PHONE” Facebook Exploitation
20.People You May (Not) Know
21.Creepy Ads
22.Threads (send one comment and you’re notified every day for the rest of your life)
23.Picture Shrinkage
24.Duplicate Pictures
25.Facebook Relationship G
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Sike(m): 7:38am On May 07, 2011
MeGaStReEt:

and you will also see comment like "Hot" "Sexy" "Angel" "toh bad" I will clean my face to make sure its the same fugly pictures I am looking at. Thats the number thing I hate about FB
Buhahahaha! ''Wotz on y'all Mind''
Bleep facebook and face yah book,
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by blacklion(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2011
Most of the complaints are from people who are clearly ignorant about how Facebook works especially how to configure and update the account settings, privacy settings and notifications. If the account/privacy/notifications settings were properly configured, 90% of the complaints on this thread would not even arise. Don't blame FB if you don't know or can't be bothered to learn how to use it properly.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by hlexzy: 10:39am On May 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

[b][color=#990000]Puuuny daaam had to link on faceboook!

Yo! tot you gone with Bin Landen now? grin grin grin
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by Ojumiii(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2011
ugly pictures and tagging but now i know how to un-tag and how not to let people tag me on just any useless pictures.
Re: What Pisses You Off About Facebook? by yiboboy: 11:36am On May 07, 2011
@ topic: My nightmare would be someone putting my business out there for the world to see, which is why I stay keeping a close circle of sane friends. Still considering leaving altogether. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Used Laptops ,warehouse In Ibadan Oyo State / Latest Free Browsing Software On Pc>>>red Hot! / NEW!!! MTN New Unlimited Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.