Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic (2868 Views)

Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? / What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by liftedme(m): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2007
What is your favourite colour and why? Mine is blue because blue is romantic
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2007
How is blue romantic? Well i guess it could be like any other color
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by liftedme(m): 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2007
Please join us blue lovers, the secret is only for initiates! lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 6:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
Well enjoy the secrets grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by liftedme(m): 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2007
icee, what is ur own favouritre colour?
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
Ironically - Red = Fire! grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by liftedme(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2007
May be u r adventurous and daring!
No harm meant
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2007
grin grin You think? That was rhetorical
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by liftedme(m): 1:02pm On Jul 16, 2007
No please dont take it hard, I was just following trends
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2007
Wow wow wow. . .am taking this hard? undecided grin You can just imagine when am taking it easy grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
@lift mine is pink=sexy
romantic+sexy =?

@iice red =fire and you have started the fire with blue lol

i have baking soda with me grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2007
zignor. . . tongue grin Your quote button no dey work? grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2007
@iice yes oh. hw can i use my quote botton
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2007
when you wan reply, scroll downwards and on the right hand of your screen, you go see 'insert quote' just above the post of the person you want to quote

BTW did you say your favorite color is Pink shocked shocked Nor near me oh! grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by tukur2002n(m): 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 2:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
iice:

when you wan reply, scroll downwards and on the right hand of your screen, you go see 'insert quote' just above the post of the person you want to quote

BTW did you say your favorite color is Pink shocked shocked Nor near me oh! grin

iice my dear,thank you so much. grin BTW, you can near me oh lol
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by sillyboy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2007
My fav. colour is BLUE! I lov ev'thing blue. Guess that's the reason am a die hard fan of CHELSEA.

@IICE.

Red? how could that be? shocked. I so much can't stand red. It's just too alarming. Well I respect your choice and opinion sha. The only dress article I've got that's red is a red tie! I cant wear red. IICE, I'd expect that ur fav.colour should be white or something blue considering ur user's id
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Zignor. . .i nor fit o, if you dey wear pink, abegi stay some yards away from me! tongue grin grin

@Sillyboy. . .thats why i said ironically. White is another favorite of mine. I wear white more than any other. . .sometimes all through the week grin But i love red! Got lots of red shirts. . .even jackets masef grin Love the vibrancy and the richness of it grin Like blue too
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2007
@iice I know why you like red. for me, pink always remind me of one thing in babes.that is , . . . . . . . . . .
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2007
Zignor. . .i nor wan know! Am an innocent chile! grin grin And i seriously don't care for that color grin So please stay away until you change your pink shirt tongue grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 3:43pm On Jul 16, 2007
iice:

Zignor. . .i nor wan know! Am an innocent chile! grin grin And i seriously don't care for that color grin So please stay away until you change your pink shirt tongue grin

dear,what has innocent got to do with colours? lol  BTW. . . . am not wearing pink now, only that I admire pink babes infact, I always turned-on whenever I see any babe with pink grin   tongue  it doesn't mean that I hate red, but it remind me something monthly. it put me off  cry cry cry
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ok oh! Sorry i try to restrict myself to wearing pink a few days a year thank you! grin Puts you off you say? cheesy *slips into a bright red t-shirt* grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by sillyboy(m): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2007
it doesn't mean that I hate red, but it remind me something monthly. it put me off    

ZIGNOR. that's quite thoughtfull of you! That could be the reason I dtest red so much too.
But tell me, do you see the monthly red oten? If yes, how come? Are you married? Am just dead curious.

What's all these about IICE saying you should get rid of pink? Don't tell me ur fav. colour is pink please! if you do, u'll dissapoint me. I could pardon you if you have a pink under pants though grin grin. . .  that will be so sexy for ur spouse (gf).

@ IICE.

Red and white?. . .  sound great (I can imagine you in white shirt and a red jacket tongue). I forgot to tell you, I love (women's) "red" lips tongue tongue
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by uchetobi(f): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2007
pink because it’s a sweet, soft and complementary color everybody look great in pink(even guys). Iv never seen a pink top, gown, bra, panties, hair bonds, that was wrong
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2007
@iice. . . . . .ok dear,pls try oh. grin   infact, a trial will confused you  oh tongue   wouldn't  you be happy if you turned guys on l grin

@sillyboy. . . . . .yes, I normally see it whenever I want to browse my babe website. grin  huh.huh the server is down whenever red light is on. sad   put me off sad for pink, it is sexy indeed!  me and my babe have pink pants  grin
but I like pink lips too lol
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
uchetobi:

pink because it’s a sweet, soft and complementary color everybody look great in pink(even guys). Iv never seen a pink top, gown, bra, undies, hair bonds, that was wrong

urekah! urekah!! urekah!!! That's my babe kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2007
@sillyboy. . .na you sabi! grin

@zignor. . .sorry oh. . .i don't wear pink not if i can help it, my sister doesnt even wear it either. I don't need to turn on just any and all guys wink I can do that in white! grin
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by sillyboy(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ uchetobi

Pink on guys is quite weird. It doesn't "go" at all! Too femini for my liking!

@ ZIGNOR.

(laughing seriously) grin grin shocked shocked. I can imagine you and your spouse in pink underwears and dancing on the pole bed! Sound so sexy and seductive huh? grin grin. I try so hard not to c the server's red light all my life.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2007
@iice. . . . . ok oh, follow your heartbeat oh it works oh grin

@sillyboy Imagine well, well oh. grin for the red light, don't touch pls, it is for mature guys like we oh lol
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by iice(f): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2007
Zignor. . .yes oh i like my heartbeat just fine. . .and don't care if it works. . .my red and white works well and if it didn't i'd probably rather just wear some other color than wear pink. . .thanks but no thanks.
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by sillyboy(m): 4:39pm On Jul 16, 2007
@ ZIGNOR

I'll give everything to stay immatured just to keep my big eyes off the "red". I guess your eyes must be red with "appollo" all through the year because they are use to seeing "red".  "Appollo" eyes master! (laughing seriously grin)
Re: What Is Your Favourite Colour And Why? Mine Is Blue Because Blue Is Romantic by zignor(m): 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
@iice. . . . . . . . .Dear ,didn't you know that you are what you wear huh? many good things come in pink, and one of those things is LOVE. grin

@sillyboy. . . . . . . , Curiosity,they said kills the cat. grin God that created the RED thing have also created the white thing,if not, all the babes would have become blind by now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts / Wedding Hairstyles For The Naturalista / Fitted Ankara Short Gown Styles 2018 October

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.