Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (52635 Views)

Some Have Food But Cannot Eat VS. Some Can Eat But Have No Food? / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Nigerian Foods That One Can Eat If Watching Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by nklove1: 8:53am On May 06, 2011
pls what food can one eat in order to add weight.
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On May 06, 2011
Pando Yam + Ogbono and then top it up with palm wine
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by wakes: 9:37am On May 07, 2011
Mangos
Fats from meat
Raw milk from cow
Other dairy products like yoghurt, etc

Then take time to rest(SLEEP) at least 6 hours a day. I wish you well
Pls let me know if it helps u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by edmarker: 5:48pm On May 30, 2011
I believe you must have been eating various foods without gaining weight, which is why you decided to make this post. If you are finding it difficult to add weight, we have a natural beverage-like product that you can take with your regular meals and you will see yourself gaining the weight you desire. We also have the best products for those who want to lose weight. You can reach me on 08052914930.

N.B. Before you decide to add weight, you should know if your weight is normal or you are underweight based on your body mass index. Don't just add weight because you feel like doing so, or because others have teased you about your stature. If your weight is normal, then you don't need to add weight. What is your weight and what is your height? With this information, I can tell you if you need to add wait or not.
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by missravishing: 5:13pm On May 05, 2012
I was a size 8 before bt I had sm issues,so I noticed my jean got bigger and quite loose.my arms got smaller,and I dnt lik it.I used 2hv big hips bt its reduced now,tho I stil hv bt not lik b4.and am a 5.9" tall
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Cuteobi(f): 5:40pm On May 05, 2012
Just overload ur stomach with fufu and serious vegetable soup on a daily basis.don't forget to tank me wen u get d desired result
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by mercy11960: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2012
Take yod, you gain weight and most of all you grow a big booty ....lol.... seriously.
This is the best thing that has ever happened to me .
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by yemic1: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2012
@ mercy11960 please wat is yod

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by yemic1: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2012
@mercy11960, i sent u an email, pls check and kindly reply
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by bukhorlar(f): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2012
@mercy pls wat is yod
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by xplicit77: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2012
wat is yod abeg
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by CLIQBOY(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
i think yoghurt
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Bosschris(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Am a skinny guy..n i also wanna get fat..if i start taking milk,yogurt etc..n while getin fat can i also b gym..wud dose fats becom muscles or d gymin wud end up burning d fats?..
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Mamacita007(f): 3:30am On Dec 20, 2013
Cuteobi: Just overload ur stomach with fufu and serious vegetable soup on a daily basis.don't forget to tank me wen u get d desired result

llooooooooooll oily food will give the best result
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by naijainfogalery: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
looking for Nigerian foods in the US, you can get your ingredients here http://www.nigerianfoods.com
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by cheeniee: 7:55am On May 16, 2015
pls what kind of yog is it ice cream yog or wat?.... pls i am confused..... kindly answer my question pls is serious
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by cheeniee: 7:58am On May 16, 2015
where can i find raw milk....
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 23, 2015
kk
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by walemoney007(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2015
Try to dey drink youghurt wella
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2015
Buy feedfine and thank me later...
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Pamelayoung: 8:22am On Aug 01, 2015
cheeniee:
where can i find raw milk....

Abuja, lokoja lafia. I did see a lot of them on d road while travelling 2 these places.
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by CriteriaOutfits: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2015
Buy food supplements drugs from a store called orishirishi on konga.
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Wealthyone: 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2016
waste Utility
Re: Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight by Thazard(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2020
i need this too.

(1) (Reply)

See The N100 Fresh Pepper And Onions I Bought This Morning / Eggs In UK Have Expiry Dates Stamped On Each,Can't This Happen In Nigeria? (Pic) / My Dog Killed A Monitor Lizard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.