Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

I Think I've Found My Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I've Found My Life Partner (1105 Views)

I've Found The Most Beautiful Girl°°° On Nairaland! / I Think I've Lost Him, For Real This Time / I think I've fallen in love with the coolest babe on Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I've Found My Life Partner by Nduvic(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2007
Helo peeps,im new here.A student of unilag(mech. Eng),ders dis gal in my class dat is 2me all i wnt in a gal.She carely,lovely and wonderful.Shes alway der wen i nid her da most, But d problem is,im nt ready 2 go into any relationship nw and im scared of loosing her 2 another guy.Pls i nid ur advice
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by mekoyo(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2007
If you are not ready for a relationship i'll advice you not to give it a second thought. At this present stage of your life you shouldn't think of that, be focused face your academics squarely who knows maybe one day destiny will bring the two of you together. But please abstain for now.
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by walcolm(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
Nduvic:

Helo peeps,im new here.A student of unilag(mech. Eng),ders this girl in my class that is 2me all i wnt in a girl.She carely,lovely and wonderful.Shes alway der when i nid her da most, But d problem is,im nt ready 2 go into any relationship nw and im scared of loosing her 2 another guy.Please i nid your advice

does she know how you feel and do u think she feels the same way?

if your answers are yes to the 2 questions, i'd suggest you think seriously about this and convince yourself you are still going to feel this way about her once you start making money and then commit yourself to her right from now.

by the time you're ready to settle down you will both have had a long and rich courtship. then you're convinced she's not getting married to you because you're rich but because of who you are deep inside you (she was there when you had nothing)
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by marjson(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2007
U ARE NOTHING BUT A DUMBSKULLER, grin grin AT THIS AGE OF YOURS YOU ARE CRYING LIFE PARTNER, OR HELL PARTNER, YOU BETTER FACE YOUR STUDIES AND DONT INSTALL YOUR BRAINS WITH ONE FUCKING LUV INSTEAD OF BEING AN EFIKO IN YAH DEPT, KEEP YAH HEAD UP BOY, FACE YAH STADIES, shocked shocked shocked grin cool undecided
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by topup: 4:15am On Feb 28, 2010
Stay true to yourself and belief in fate and destiny, of course use some wisdom too, but remember that life is usually very very long, there's no need to rush now.

If you don't feel ready for a relationship do not enter one, because if you do genuinely love her like you say then you could risk losing her forever if you have a unfulfilling relationship. Most people don't know that they're not ready for a relationship before they go into one, but you alreafy have the feeling that you're not - so listen to it.

Alternatively you can choose to follow your heart because you never will know if someone is just there waiting to woo her, or if you ever will get the feeling that you are ready for a relationship.

I also agree, it's important to stay focused on your studies.
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by 190: 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2010
^^
hey topup
wher av u been
last tyme we saw that was in dubai~
hw'day!
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by kpolli(m): 11:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
as an ex student of lag i can give u this advice,
forget it, u will loose her to another guy but she will be back in final yr first semester so either u wait till then or move on
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by omega25red(m): 12:33am On Mar 01, 2010
poster

you obviously know that you want no relationship so you should let her know how you feel and see if she would wait for ya. could happen
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 01, 2010
I thought you said you just found a life partner.
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by kufreabasi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nduvic:

Helo peeps,im new here.A student of unilag(mech. Eng),ders dis gal in my class dat is 2me all i wnt in a gal.She carely,lovely and wonderful.Shes alway der wen i nid her da most, But d problem is,im nt ready 2 go into any relationship nw and im scared of loosing her 2 another guy.Pls i nid your advice

which other help again after you might have found your life partner?
what is these stories all about compare to your topic?
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
Your a selfish mofo. You cant promise her a thing but you want to keep her abeg leave her for someone serious.
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by r231(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

I thought you said you just found a life partner.

same here mehn

change the the topic cheesy grin poster I AM ABOUT TO LOSE A LIFE PARTNER grin cheesy
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by tpiah: 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
the threads do indeed get dumber and dumber.

im nt ready 2 go into any relationship nw and im scared of loosing her 2 another guy
Re: I Think I've Found My Life Partner by daduke2k(m): 4:06pm On Mar 01, 2010
And more dumber and dumber by d day.

(1) (Reply)

- Three Things In Life / k / What Would Be Your Favourite Love Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.