Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (38524 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by TruthHurts1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hunger Forces Children To Feed On Grass As Mum Looks On In Katsina Community

An increasing rate of poverty amongst the locals of Mabai village in Katsina State has become alarming as unidentified children were seen feeding on raw grass in one of the farms in the village.

[img]https://images./5aPDSbdhNAL9ZAn4yiZ853.jpg[/img]

The incident occurred in Mabai village in the Kankara Local Government Area of Katsina State.

The children could be seen in a video feeding on raw grass as a result of hunger.

The children are one of the many displaced individuals seeking refuge in Mabai village due to the recent increase in banditry in the state.

A source noted that the business of the parents of the children was affected by the activities of bandits hence the children resulted in eating grass to suppress their hunger.

A source told SaharaReporters that residents, including community leaders in about 16 communities had started relocating to Mabai village for protection from bandits.

He said Mabai village is considered to have a very strong and heavily armed vigilante group that prevents bandits from penetrating it.

He added that bandits have continued to terrorise the people as many people are being kidnapped, raped, and killed daily in the state.

He explained that daily attacks from bandits across the state have caused people to flee their homeland and seek refuge at Mabai village.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by madridguy(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is serious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Pls help me greet them good morning
For those quoting me, I never encourage them to reinforce failure, it was obvious that Buhari failed, it was only wise for everybody to try the next available option, but no, they were wiser than most Nigerians. They prefer to vote along ethnic and tribal line against competent. 2023 is coming make remain some grasses because I know they will still make the same mistake.

306 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Honesty111: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Terrible hunger in the land and to think 2 years still left, may God keep us. That's the only hope.

Ask and it shall be given. Dear Nairaland members, I ask for your help. Things are not well, if not I wouldn't be doing this. Imagine not having what to eat. Please any amount will help us. Thanks and God bless.
025625 2085, GTBank.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by lilvicky68(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
sorry oh..abi make I send 1 container of green grass?

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by AntiBMC(m): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is happening yet the cankerworm in Aso Rock is spending hundreds of millions of naira everyday, blocking twitter.

133 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sai baba till rapture take place

223 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by BKayy: 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
I think the most potent weapon we can use to defeat the North is to make sure Buhari remains in Power

287 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by djevino(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari till 3040 grin

124 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by TruthHurts1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
Imagine the Brain Dead Baboon Born Bas*tard of Aso Rock boasting about how he has spent billions to lift people out of poverty.

BKayy:
I think the most potent weapon we can use to defeat the North is to make sure Buhari remains in Power

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Freddykrueger: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
Bandits want to negotiate so nothing to worry about, let them manage d grass they'll be fine. They're just soft targets. The main insecurity and terrorist activities threatening the existence of everyone and everything in the country is IPOB in the south east and that's where we should focus on undecided

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by IJOBA11: 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:
THE SYSTEMATIC ETHNIC CLEANSING BY FULANI BORORO HERD TERRORISTS AGAINST HAUSA ETHNIC TRIBE IS UNDER-REPORTED

CC
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
AHIBOILANDGAS
HELINUES
MONOGAMY
ASGARD73
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
FRLUKAS

THOSE FULANIS MENTIONED ABOVE SHOULF QUICKLY COME HERE AND TELL ME WHAT HAUSA ETHNIC GROUP DID THAT WARRANT THIS BARBARIC AND ETHNIC CLEANSING THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS ARE CURRENTLY CARRYING OUT IN THE HAUSA VILLAGES sad

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Why can't they kill the cows, roast the meats and eat

30 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by raker300: 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2021
But they said they’re feeding us

If you’re looking for empathy, we have none to show.

You guys have shown us how wicked you all can be

145 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Cholls(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
madridguy:
tongue shocked
my brother when are they recruiting for Operation Mockingbird?

7 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Coconuthead126: 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Imagine the level of depravity in the North smh... even animals deserve better than this

Cc: QuotaSystem

15 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Muna4real(f): 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kanu and ipob is their main problem, not hunger.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ivolt: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
Another victim of Buhari's cluelessness.
They have been chased from their farms by bandits.

30 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Chachalogo(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
So, even Presidential villa is feeling the heat? Is God not wonderful?

10 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by rex444(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
If this is what it means to call yourself bornto rule..... Wow!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by potent5(m): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Una never see anything yet with your 4 million block votes.
Vote with stupid sentiment next time, grass will become luxury for you people.
Nonsense.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by raker300: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Muna4real:
Kanu and ipob is their main problem, not hunger.
thats how they live in circle republic.

The dot republic will forever be better than them

Proudly Onye dot..where the mighty dot rises

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Seventywin: 5:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
raker300:
thats how they live in circle republic.

The dot republic will forever be better than them

Proudly Onye dot..where the mighty dot rises

I Clearly recall Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Curse!! that all that happened to Biafrans during the Civil war( starvation included)... "One Nigerians", "Sai Banzas 4 + 4 " will surely experience

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Trailblazer1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
But their brother is the President undecided

Don't worry, your own brother too will soon be the president and you'll also suffer the same fate before you realize that the President being from your region guarantees nothing.

What matters is a competent President that can unite and drive the nation forward.

21 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Trailblazer1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
Seventywin:

I Clearly recall Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Curse!! that all that happened to Biafrans during the Civil war( starvation included)... "One Nigerians", "Sai Banzas 4 + 4 " will surely experience

Some of them could literally kill anyone who foresaw this event and tried to warn them of the impending doom that comes with voting Buhari.

Whosai !

Sai baba and 4 + 4 was all that matters then. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ThatFairGuy1: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Tor! sad
Allahu musta'an

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Tranquility4u: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
I'm deeply saddened!

Farming is the only source of living the poor in the rural areas depend on. But today, they do not even have the privilege to farm and produce the food they will eat. While some of our leaders are budgeting billions of naira and others budgeting millions of naira for their feeding, the average person and the poor masses are bedeviled with hunger and are living a fearful life. And most of the poor living in the rural areas are internally displaced and are deprived of fending for themselves. Today, they have no other options than to eat raw inedible grasses and we say we have government. What an injustice being perpetrated by our wicked heartless leaders!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by BCD2much(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol, una never see anything, soon you the up north guys will feed on your sh*it, same head slammers will still praise Buhari.
A good thing grass eating has started with u guys, hopefully before his tenure elapses u won't see grasses or sh*it and sand will be the next option

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Kingpin1000: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Are they not cows?
A people who would not come out to protest bad governance because of religion or tribalism. And they even tag protest Haram. Na shit them go soon chop. Their parents were shouting sai baba 4+4 and they also voted sai baba..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by potbelly(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Jakak
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ogododo: 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community

I saw dis earlier, but my mind no strong to post it. Na Presido state be dis.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hundreds Of Boko Haram Terrorist Killed In Adamawa / Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.