Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 (51025 Views)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by lalasticlala(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Twitter Community Empowers Poor Mother Of Seven, Whose Children Fed On Raw Leaves In Katsina

A group of Twitter users in Nigeria has taken it upon themselves to empower a woman, Sadiya, whose children are seen in a video eating raw leaves.

Sadiya and her seven children were displaced from their community due to the activities of bandits in Mabai, in the Kankara Local Government Area of Katsina State.

A source noted that when Sadiya's business became shattered due to the activities of bandits, she and her seven children resulted in eating raw leaves to suppress their hunger.

The lack of food and poor health care have made the eldest son of Sadiya develop a chronic liver problem, it was learnt. 

And for over a month, her eight-month-old baby has been battling measles without taking a single medication.

However, Sadiya got empowered with a sum of N40,000 to start a business at the Mabai's internally displaced persons' camp, and different varieties of food items to sustain herself and the family.

The urgent support became a reality after a Twitter user, @jaymb000, posted a short video clip of where Sadiya and her children were eating raw leaves on a farm.

The video, however, drew the attention of some generous individuals to their plight and they came to the assistance of the family.
While expressing happiness over the kind gesture, Sadiya joyously danced and appreciated those who contributed toward the kind gesture. 

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/twitter-community-empowers-poor-mother-seven-whose-children-fed-raw-leaves-katsina

10 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by murphyibiam15(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Can you imagine same twitter that their brother Buhari banned Nigerians from using are still the same group helping the lanky man's impoverished and ultimately hopeless people. Which kind of self hate does the dullard of Daura have like this. This is pathetic

435 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by PlayMaker14: 8:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Dem go just open leg dey born like rabbit without planning for the kids.... .

I don't feel any pity for them, because 78.46% of these women do act as spy to bandits and BH terrorists and also serve them Fura Da Nunu to cool off.... Now, the monsters have destroyed their little means of livelihood.

Let them continue to eat grass for all I care, innocent Biafra women eat alot of grass during the war, So Sadiya and her likes can do better.

192 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless them Abundantly,... Hunger isn’t a good thing at all

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by FalseProphet1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari is from katsina state, and indigens of katsina are feeding on grass, if he (Buhari) cannot even provide for his own state is it the Nigerian populace he would be able to lift out of poverty and hunger?

I see a great purging in this country, I see God cutting off our oppressors, I see Nigerians smiling again.

This I have seen.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by SimplyShit: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simplyleo onionbandit thatfairguy1 and that other foool need to see what is happening in their darling daddy's state

154 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Ikwerelastborn: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
murphyibiam15:
Can you imagine same twitter that their brother Buhari banned Nigerians from using are still the same group helping the lanky man's impoverished and ultimately hopeless people. Which kind of self hate does the dullard of Daura have like this. This is pathetic
Buhari is a disaster to humanity , a costly mistake the never-do-well afonjas imposed on us all

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by HeadNigga: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless thise who empowered her. Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by 900warriorz: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nawa oo...OnionThief, what have you to say about this? grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
it is God that will bless those good people even though the country is hard...
I'll like to say it's never adviceable to give birth to many children if you can't cater for them, even the 8 month old nearly died if not for those good people that helped the situation.. the husband name is not even stated.. but we thank the Almighty

4 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by NwaAmaikpe: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked

These are the type of people we should allow to have grazing routes in our community so they can eat unhindered grass.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Amotekun777: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
N40K to start a business?

WTF? angry

11 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Sincinnati: 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
Where are my fellow BMC fulani/hausa Unit members?
QuotaSystem
Arrewa
Fizznation
IdiotBandit with onion head

My brothers, this Bubu new system of Hardship is not cruel enough, I think he should add Gutter Water to this our new Northern meal make we take dey wash down the new intercontinental Grass dish.

What do y’all think?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Agricaddict(m): 8:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
It's good to be a vegetarian in Nigeria, they will just think you are poor and be dashing you money �

7 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by OladiTwo5(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Her call has been picked
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Eriokanmi: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mum of 7? She may not be the 2nd wife sef. These people shaa

16 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Sultty(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
wtf
my tender heart is finally shattered. where is humanity heading to cry cry Buhari na God go punish u o

3 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by falseprophet: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
shocked
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by vincentjk(m): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
40k for the whole family?

Hmm

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by sabisero: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
K
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by candidbabe(f): 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari sister

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 21, 2021
Amu impressed.

Na all of them carry voters card join together like akawo use go vote in one ijiot. Let her continue enjoying her leaf � once the 40k finishes. Everywhere now na suffer. We all gats to enjoy d suffer even when some of us are innocent.

I love news like this. Left for me, I would v like a third tenure for this present govt cos by the end, we all will probably come together then to reason no matter our diff tribes.

But for now, some fellas never get sense, they don de collect money de campaign for one old useless buhari kid bro again to come and win in 2023.. I will still remain here when some persons go arrange for protest in 2025 and expect innocent pple like us to join , if we don't,.. they start swearing for us.

Nb; I take no man serious in this country. MNK, igboho, lai, buhari, tinubu, atiku etc are all MAD, MADDER AND MADDEST

All the above mentioned fellows are into stomach infrastructure. Take them serious at ur own risk. Sapa wan finish some of them before they got the attention they were seeking for and became famous.

If I join any protest for this country eeeheeeeee, make I naked for bathroom bath. If I pity any human being, make I naked fvck my babe.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Postivity: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless the helper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Sirmuel1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
They allowed themselves to be brainwashed by APC. They brought Sai Baba upon us. Let her enjoy her meal....I only pity the kids...

You're poor, yet you gave birth to 7 Children

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by mrkings84(m): 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari have done well.

Buhari or Jubril till 2079

4 Likes

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Come 2023, this woman will still sell her vote for 500 naira. Aboki cannot wise

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Former Super Eagles Players Visit Bola Tinubu (photos) / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / I Came With Buhari, You Cannot Reject Endorsing Me – Tinubu To Sultan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.