Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) (10516 Views)

Get Your 5 Years Working Permit Visa To Doha Qatar In 3weeks / 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar With Appointment Letter In Nigeria / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by etrader(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2011
Dear intend immigrant,

Are you are applicant who have been seeking for a job opportunity in both Nigeria and abroad and able to secure one.

Are you intend to start a normal life outside this country.
Are you tired of written series of applications without meaningful reply.
Are you tired of your boss, bossing up and down upon nothing to right about that paying you.
Are you ready to work at Qatar.

This is Golden opportunity for you. You can now secure a job QATAR when you are in Nigeria move to QATAR in less than a Month.

We secure 5years working permit for and attached with A JOB at Qatar. You don't need deposit, pay upon confirmation.

Our office address:
De-Larich Consulting Limited (Government Approved)
Suite 4 Best Way Plaza
No 70, Igando Road
Ikotun
Lagos

Remember, Qatari does not have embassy through the world, we represent them.
Tel: 08065987831, 08184206606
Re: 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by justwise(m): 4:14pm On May 06, 2011
etrader:

Dear intend immigrant,

Are you are applicant who have been seeking for a job opportunity in both Nigeria and abroad and able to secure one.

Are you intend to start a normal life outside this country.
Are you tired of written series of applications without meaningful reply.
Are you tired of your boss, bossing up and down upon nothing to right about that paying you.
Are you ready to work at Qatar.

This is Golden opportunity for you. You can now secure a job QATAR when you are in Nigeria move to QATAR in less than a Month.

We secure 5years working permit for and attached with A JOB at Qatar. You don't need deposit, pay upon confirmation.
Our office address:
De-Larich Consulting Limited (Government Approved)
Suite 4 Best Way Plaza
No 70, Igando Road
Ikotun
Lagos
Remember, Qatari does not have embassy through the world, we represent them.
Tel: 08065987831, 08184206606
You represent QATAR govt in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by etrader(m): 5:05pm On May 06, 2011
We are not directly represent Qatari Gov.but we have an associate working inside Qatar who processing the document for us. Remember you are not to pay a dime, you can only pay upon confirmation. Job and Accommodation inclusive.

Call us Now before Qatari Government will change their opinion ON THIS NO: 08065987831
Re: 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by justwise(m): 5:14pm On May 06, 2011
etrader:

We are not directly represent Qatari Gov.but we have an associate working inside Qatar who processing the document for us. Remember you are not to pay a dime, you can only pay upon confirmation. Job and Accommodation inclusive.

Call us Now before Qatari Government will change their opinion ON THIS NO: 08065987831

Your story is changing now, the other day u said that QATAR govt now issue visa with work attached https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-628571.64.html

Where is the link to that claim u made?
Re: 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by etrader(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2011
Dear,

I understand your point , You need a proof.

I don't want you to believe me, while i too wouldn't believe, if you are interested, you can come to our office and i will show you all i have done. I believe seen is believing.

Once again you are not to pay a dime, all you need is to give us your international passport, then in 3weeks time come for your Visa.

Our office address:

Suite 4 bestway Plaza
No 70 igando Road
ikotun
Lagos.
08065987831 or 08184206606

1 Like

Re: 5 Years Working Parmit To Qatar (no Deposit Please!) by justwise(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2011
etrader:

Dear,

I understand your point , You need a proof.

I don't want you to believe me, while i too wouldn't believe, if you are interested, you can come to our office and i will show you all i have done. I believe seen is believing.

Once again you are not to pay a dime, all you need is to give us your international passport, then in 3weeks time come for your Visa. Our office address: Suite 4 bestway Plaza
No 70 igando Road
ikotun Lagos. 08065987831 or 08184206606
What exactly does that mean?

(1)

Overstayed Visiting Visa In Nigeria / What Are The Existing And The Potential Tourist Attraction Sites In Your State? / What Stops Nigeria From Having A Diversity Visa Lottery Program?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.