Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk (4727 Views)

Nigeria Most Secured And Reliable Investment / Nigeria Most Secured And Reliable Investment / Nigeria Most Secured And Reliable Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by emma231: 10:48pm On May 06, 2011
Hi,my name is Johnson and i work at the Securities and Exchange Commission as an information system analyst.I am a Chartered Accountant as well as a Chartered Stock Broker with diverse experience in the financial sector.I never believed at a point in time that the stock markets could crash not until the global economic meltdown which many are still suffering from including some loyal colleagues.After the distress of the economic downturn,i noticed the stock market was no longer a reliable investment portfolio at this point in time,i began to seek for reliable investment platforms and found one which has made me generate nothing less than $900 a week.Whoevers says this is impossible has given up on how to make online investment.Here is a worthwhile opportunity as you give it a trial at Sony Global Asset Management Limited.It's easier than you think and suprising when you receive almost 100% of what you invest in 20days with no stress and no risk.Just believe this and check more on s o n y globa .com
and you will be glad you did,
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by haggaienitangmailcom: 12:54pm On May 07, 2011
Thanks man
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by awuf2008: 1:54pm On May 07, 2011
I have checked d site and it is purely An HYIP ( High Yield Investment Program ) Where is there office in Nigeria ? .
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by alorauzoms(m): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2011
pls where is their office in lagos. contact me wit dis no 08035046271
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by argentina: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2011
DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA , THEY ARE SCAMMERS
THEY SCAMMED A FRIEND OF MINE WHO INVEST IN APRIL WITH A HUGE SUM OF MONEY TILL NOW THEY HAVE NOT PAID LET ALONE REFUND HIM HIS MONEY

HE IS DIRE STRAITS NOW!!, THE AGENT IN NIGERIA WHEN CONTACTED KEEP TALKING ABT INTERNET BANKING PROBLEM WITH UBA, HE IS NOT EVEN PICKING HIS PHONE CALLS AS AT NOW

DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM, SCAMMERS ON THE PROWL!! ON AN INTERNATIONAL SCALE
BE CAREFUL
THEY HAVE BEEN INVESTIGATED AND FOUND WANTING SO I AM HELPING TO DESIMINATE THIS MESSAGE

IF THEY R GENUINE Y ARE THERE NO BODY COMING FORWARD TO ATTEST OF THEIR GENUINESS, INSTEAD OF THEIR BOGUS WEBSITE WITH FAKE TESTIMONIALS

DO NOT INVEST IN SONY GLOBA!!!!!
Re: Constant And Reliable Investment Programme In Nigeria With No Risk by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
check out this one;it is a stable program;they
have large facebook followers and i receive my
second earning today 17/04/2015 make your first deposit using this link and u get 50% bonus,go now and register here https://
creatinv.com/?ref=invuser008

(1) (Reply)

Mini Fuel Dispenser Suitable For Kerosene Business ,price reduced( Picture) / Introduce Our Own Porpo Yh-2000 Scientific Calculator / Buy Extruder Machine,pure Water Machine,nylon Machine,cutting Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.