Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,508 members, 7,808,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) (62480 Views)

Benue Man Dies In Fatal Motor Crash After Depositing His Late Sister (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2021
Update From . COM

Two young women have been killed while a third person seriously injured in a ghastly motor accident whch reportedly occurred in Abuja on Wednesday, June 23, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The deceased have been identified as two friends, Kemisola Kesh and Sugar Pearl. The third person, Khalifa Floki, said to be Kemi's boyfriend, is currently in coma, according to one Gama Floki.

Details of the accident are still sketch at the time of this Report, except for a graphic video of the crash.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn the young women and pray for the speedy recovery of Khalifa, Learnt.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nbotee(m): 9:33am On Jun 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun

What are U calling dem for?

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
like bad news too much..you no dey cover good news?.. I no need prophet to tell me say that boy na yahoo boy..

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2021
See More Photos And Reactions From Friends As Obtained By Below:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2021
More Reactions And Photos From Facebook Friends As Obtained By Below:

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by end1999constitu(m): 9:54am On Jun 25, 2021
The maga they've magad have laid curses

RIP anyway

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:57am On Jun 25, 2021
lilvicky68:
like bad news too much..you no dey cover good news?

@lilvicky68, See More Graphic Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by ChiefSosa(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2021
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to whoever is getting treatment.
Kemisola Kesh and Sugar Pearl
Khalifa Floki
This is 2021; I wonder why some people still use ridiculous names on platforms like Facebook. Few years ago, several people on FB, BBM and Twitter had extremely ridiculous names and typed with ridiculous fonts, all in the name of being cool. I actually thought it had ended!!!

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2021
death why

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Educationalserv: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

Two young women have been killed while a third person seriously injured in a ghastly motor accident whch reportedly occurred in Abuja on Wednesday, June 23, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The deceased have been identified as two friends, Kemisola Kesh and Sugar Pearl. The third person, Khalifa Floki, said to be Kemi's boyfriend, is currently in coma, according to one Gama Floki.

Details of the accident are still sketch at the time of this Report, except for a graphic video of the crash.

Meanwhile, friends have taken to Facebook to mourn the young women and pray for the speedy recovery of Khalifa, Learnt.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
maga fighting back spirirually.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2021
The moment they get to 200level. Gbam na there wohala don start. 2004 Corolla on top speed na death trap. Def a yahoo boy or yahoo plus boy. Students don't get carried away. It's getting worse my gad.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
@Lalasticlala Please Push This Thread To The Promise Land (Home Page) This Is The Latest Update Now.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Armyof1: 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2021
Rip to the dead
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
I used to be a rough driver, but one very day i was driving on an expressway road with high speed and i saw a pothole, i wanted to mannuver the pothole when the car started tilting from left to right with speed, the peeps inside with me started shouting Jesus, if not for my tight grip on the steering wheel and the weight of the car, only God know wetin for happen. Since then i became cautious of my driving, where am i hurrying to?

Young lads should be cautious of the way they drive, some are driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs and marijuana and they trying to be crazy because of the presence of a woman by their side. Some of all this cars na paper o.

Stop driving with a high tempo music, those music can control your speed more than yourself.

RIP to the dead.

149 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
God airpus ooooooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by BrazilaAirporta: 12:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
It's really hard to understand destiny and fate

Well I think they were soul tied

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by avrilwisedata: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
May their souls rest in peace cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Pele

All these their boyfriends that wear slippers and socks, skinny jeans with side bags. Once they enter their cars after taking loud, they will start playing loud music.

Next thing na to enter under trailer.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by MA23: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Youths of nowadays are loosing it fast . It’s well with them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Naijaroom38: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Alexas58: 12:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
Life is too short
Make the best use of it while you’re alive.
There are bound to be setbacks and sad moments, but always live happy, cos once you’re gone
You’re gone.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Gamer999: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Obviously gee boys and girls
Unfortunately, their life got cut short �

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by money121(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by diplomat058(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
RiP. Everyday, we are faced with hundreds of ways to die
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by mosaicafrique: 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
Best friend, I was expecting to see a lady too. This is her boyfriend point of correction.RIP to them.
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Sad.

Parents should still be very much involved in the training of their children even up to the university level by monitoring their movements and the kind of friends they keep and pull with.

These ones are still too small to be cruising recklessly around in a car.

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by sammirano: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why na Floki. Rip girls.

In another news, the new love of elon is floki.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
It looks like a YAHOO relationship.

May their souls rest in peace

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
So sad

May we not die at the best moments of our lives embarassed
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by eherbal(m): 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Tomorrow is not promised,its only expected. Live life everyday like its your last. Move closer to your creator and never let your thoughts be far from Him,cause at the end,from Him we came,to Him we'll return. Live life everyday like it's your last cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
I always wonder within me that if these girls start living this kind of life from such early stage, how will it be when they are done with school and are now working and exposed to more immoral activities in the labour market.?

Imagine the kind of pics a small girl posted in public with anko outfit. Hmm...

May God comfort their parents.

22 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls / 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) / Prudent Hotel, Etemeteh Hotel To Be Demolished For Flouting Wike's Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.