Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement (2749 Views)

Offer Of Advice For Interest In Studying In Czech / Refused Canadian Study Permit And No Right To Appeal What Do I Do Pls Advise / The Canadian Embassy Lagos- Study Permit: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 2:38pm On May 07, 2011
Please a bosom pal of mine needs advice on how to go about translating his documents into Czech language. Please anyone with an idea should please hint me. He needs it for visa processing since he just got admission to study in one of the czech universities.

Also, he wants to know how much should he or his sponsor have in his bank account prior to applying for the study permit here in Nigeria at the Czech embassy in Abuja.

Please my friend would appreciate your contributions ASAP.

Any nairalander based in Czech Republic can equally contribute on this topic in terms of advice.

SHALOM
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 2:24pm On May 10, 2011
Please i need quality contributions to this post.pls feel free to bare your mind.any czech translator in lagos or abuja?my pal is in dire need of one.any nigerian schooling or based in prague,your contribution would be appreciated.anyone who has been to the czech embassy in abuja should guide us through.
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by raphrinco: 12:05am On May 11, 2011
HI I SUGEST HE MEET AN AGENCY ,PLEASE HOW DID HE GET THE ADDIMISION TO THE UNIVERSITY?
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 4:59pm On May 11, 2011
Pls we are still in search a czech translator.no response from the email address given on the czech embassy website.any nigerian student based in prague?i do like to hear from you!
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 1:11pm On May 12, 2011
I am awaiting more positive and meaningful responses from this great forum.
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 7:40pm On May 15, 2011
Please anyone who knows a czech translator in nigeria or has visited the embassy at abuja should make inputs on this topic.it is crucial.pls note that i have contacted the email address of the translator on their website but to no avail.please i welcome suggestions on the way forward.thanks in advance.
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by jorel1(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2011
I would advise u to get appropiate documents ready and complete because the Czech republic isnt so so eager giving visas to Nigerians anymore, as if Nigerians exceeded their residence quaota in Czech republic,

Concerning translation,
I understand Czech language, i could do the translation for you ( i am not a sworn translator.)
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 5:08pm On May 17, 2011
@ Jo-oerl, Please I need your contact email and phone numbers as well. My phone no is 08093003752. Thanks for your inputs. I would appreciate more of your contributions here likewise others.
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by chrispopo: 9:49am On May 23, 2011
Please we seek certified czech translator here in Nigeria.Should you know of any please contact this number+2348093003752.Thanks.
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by Frimoore(m): 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2011
I'm famol,nigerian.pls i dnt know why this university(hradec kralove)are stil delayin my admission,i applied 4studies since feb 2011,after 1mth they sent a txt via eml that they cud admit if i can be able to get nostrification,i got the nostrification they requestd (sec and pri schl result)i scanned,then after 3wks they replied me back tru ml,that is not complete'that i should include nbr of hours of all or every courses in de yr i studied,we hav deliberating on this issue of admission since lst three mth,i scaned de hours of de courses in de yr to them,but since then i hav not heard from them.i sent txt t them on 5th july dis yr to know h far they hv gone,one of the admission officer replyed and told me that they hv submitted it to the nostrification office,that the final decision has to be done by them,i'm confused cos i dnt know wts happenin,i applied 4 sep dis yr,they're jus delayin the whole thing.pls nairalanders i really need ur suggestion,tanx'lookin forward to ur reply u can reach me on this ml-sanfams2000@yahoo.co.uk,kind rgds famols
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by IVORY2009(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2011
There is this Czech Republic scholarship from their Government, are Nigerians allowed to apply to this scholarship A friend of mine has all the info regarding the scholarship, but do know if Nigerians are indeed allowed to apply, does anyone know about it There is this Czech Republic scholarship from their Government, are Nigerians allowed to apply to this scholarship A friend of mine has all the info regarding the scholarship, but do know if Nigerians are indeed allowed to apply, does anyone know about it
Re: Enquiry On Czech Tyranslation And Study Permit Requirement by worry246(m): 8:45am On Aug 01, 2011
Frimoore
Before you even think of uni.
You need to go back to basic school.
When writing English most people like to use sentaces and punctuation, not to mention capital letters.
It is not acceptable to write everything in one long paragraph without spaces or punctuation.

(1) (Reply)

Nitestay.com - Miccom Golf Resorts, Ada Osun - Picture Gallery / 9 Characteristics Of Lagos, I Mean The Real Lagos! (with Pictures) / Canada Vs Uk: Which Country Is Better For Master.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.