Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:19 PM

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? (58296 Views)

Secondary School Relationship. Can It Lead To Marriage? / Distance Relationship: Can Anything Meaningful Come Out Of It? / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ladies and gentle men in the house, sirs and ma's! We all at one point in our secondary School days had been involved in one relationship or the other that we wished it ended in marriage.

But at a point it seems fate has to play it's path. Motivational speakers now has something to say and that is you can make your dreams come true if you fight for it.

The question is "can secondary School relationship lead to marriage?"

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by DDDEnterprises: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sure. not guaranteed though just like relationship started at any other place

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Agricaddict(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
I hear AY Comedian had been dating his wife since secondary school days before they gave it a shot

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Pricelessruby(f): 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hard to say, not in all cases

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Agricaddict:
I hear AY Comedian had been dating his wife since secondary school days before they gave it a shot
wow never heard of that before kiss

22 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pricelessruby:
Hard to say, not in all cases
hmmm!! undecided

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Gamechanger45(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Sure. not guaranteed though just like relationship started at any other place
can both parties make it work?

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Pricelessruby(f): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yeah, in that stage, you don't really know that you want, you just love blindly
Gamechanger45:
hmmm!! undecided

24 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Agricaddict(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gamechanger45:
wow never heard of that before kiss

This thing we call true love exists

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Jirilistic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes it's possible but the possibility is very slim
Especially if both of thrm.go to different universities

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by doggedfighter(f): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Happens but mostly after they have left each

other in pursuit of different life endeavours.

When they run into each other again and they're still still single in most cases marriage takes place.

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Zao19: 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
I was in ss1 and my wife was in jss2 then, after 12 years of dating, we are both graduates, we got married and we live happy with a kid. But different school sha

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Zao19: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Zao19:
I was in ss1 and my wife was in jss2 then, after 12 years of dating, we are both graduates, we got married and we live happy with a kid. But different school sha
I when to university and my wife when to polytechnic

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by slawormiir: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Grab my weed while I read comments
Secondary school from jss1 to SS3 is not mixed one

Only for boys.....so no love found during my secondary days

Got my first love in primary six

The baby girl is married now
But a real niggarr is still balling and Huzzling ....
Edna ......I enjoyed the passionate and romantic footsie we played together in primary six

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by robosky02(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by LarsunDesign: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
LoL.. My own Secondary School Love story was a mess.. I remembered how I approached this girl as a Gentle guy that've just falling in love for the first time...

I met this girl and then told her mind.. Only for this girl to tell me to wait for her because she wasn't ready for any relationship..

Naso I wait ohhhh from my ss1 till my First year in the University thinking this girl will still change her mind towards me Because I really Loved her... LoL... He no work for me..

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by crossfm: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sure,witnessed a lot of such union.

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Goldenheart(m): 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
I was single all through ;
I once sent a letter to my crush and slid #50 my transport money inside the envelope
She said 'NO'
I trekked that day, I was crying all the way home.

197 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by leoiparrot5: 10:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sure

Learn How To Make N200,000-N400,000 Monthly Selling Free Ebooks Online
Its a 100% FREE Class Hosted on Telegram.

To Join Click on the Join Link Below

JOIN GROUP

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Triangles1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Most of my secondary school girls that I crushed on they've become big and shapeless some of them age quick,
I don't know what could be the cause.

Now I can choose wisely, so help me God even if is baby mama but in slim shape.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by SILVERLINES: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
kiss

That's where the first guys tap their first wine till nothing remain again for the future

I tapped plenty girls back then

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Bvlgari: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Yes of course...infact i have few friends dating right back from secondary school who married themselves

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Blacksavage: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Damn!
Meh this shit is real sometimes but not in this generation cause this hoes out here won't let it come to reality.....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by akeeng: 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol. Me and GA got awards for best couples. Mumu us

Mama is done with children now. Me just dey bigin grin grin cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by mbahdi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
That was in d 70tis for now.guys of dis days are just after changing and tasting different kpekus no real love again, every body dis days are all players who relationship help

29 Likes

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Not all but some
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by CelestineNelson: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
No.
Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Ezedon(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
1.2% possible

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by kadraxkyle(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Some can, most will end in tears.

What i know is love in sec school days is beautiful. I mean very deep. If you know you know.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by benweezy: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
My own nearly work but something happened along d line angry

Re: Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? by Nickshrapnel: 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
I know of three that led to marriage

Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Why Do Most Guys Dislike Fat Girls?