Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

Is He A Gold Digger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He A Gold Digger? (2906 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He A Gold Digger? by CurvyGal: 4:22pm On May 07, 2011
I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now and all this while I have been 100% percent faithful .I think he's been faithful too but that is not the issue. My problem with him is the fact that I think he is a gold digger. He is a fresh graduate while I'm an undergraduate student now and he is 4 years older than I am.I know he doesn't come from a wealthy home unlike me but I love that way. I give him money when he needs it and I pay for the bills most times we are out together. He has a really nice personality, he is quite handsome and has every quality I want in a guy. Lately, he's been complaining too much about how his family is financially drained and he has borrowed so much money from me that I don't think he can pay back anytime soon,I don't have a problem with giving him the money but I just hope that's not the only thing he is after. How can I tell if he's truely a gold digger?
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by 190: 4:23pm On May 07, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by 190: 4:26pm On May 07, 2011
Point of correctshun

Men dont GOLD DIG!! cos he asks u for money doesnt mean hes interested in your money

hes even gonna love u even more, Just keep giving him the money OK so he doesnt go out and ask from another lady

you should be happy hes asking u for money in the first place

Aint he sleeping with you or do u think hes doin that for free

BTW hope u got him some blackberry fone and brazillian hair if possible

its the lastest trend amongst nigerian men nowdays
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 07, 2011
He don't have a job?
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by MrsChima(f): 4:30pm On May 07, 2011
rokiatu:

He don't have a job?

You do know some gold diggers have jobs.   lipsrsealed undecided

[size=3pt] be back in a bit. I am feeling a little magical cheesy[/size]
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=3pt] be back in a bit. I am feeling a little magical cheesy[/size]

Use some of that magic to whip up some corn bread, you know we love your corn bread wink
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Army36(f): 5:00pm On May 07, 2011
I can fell your tots. I av a a bf that does the same way, but i tink if u search yourselves well, u will know if he loves you or he is just taking your money. Check if he has other gurlfriends or are u the only one he has. But continue giving him, if he ask you for something, dnt giv him 100%, giv him like 40 or 50% of wat he asked for. That way is better.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by CurvyGal: 5:08pm On May 07, 2011
Thanks a lot @Army36 for reasoning with me smiley
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by aminalib(f): 5:21pm On May 07, 2011
you know damn well he is a gold digger if u have to ask, i dont know really undecided im torn, cuz if he truly needs help then he does but also a man that will WILLINGLY, take money from a woman, hmmmm, anyways only you know what is going on behind closed doors
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Army36(f): 5:54pm On May 07, 2011
There is nothing bad in helping your man. Just be sure he loves you and he has plans for both of you wen he is rich enough
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by aminalib(f): 6:00pm On May 07, 2011
^^^true
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Jackieugo(f): 6:02pm On May 07, 2011
190:

Point of correctshun

Men dont GOLD DIG!! cos he asks u for money doesnt mean hes interested in your money

hes even gonna love u even more, Just keep giving him the money OK so he doesnt go out and ask from another lady

you should be happy hes asking u for money in the first place

Aint he sleeping with you or do u think hes doin that for free

BTW hope u got him some blackberry fone and brazillian hair if possible

its the lastest trend amongst nigerian men nowdays

False! Lots of men like chasing after sugar moms undecided
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by 190: 6:08pm On May 07, 2011
Jackieugo:

False! Lots of men like chasing after sugar moms undecided
angry angry
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by aminalib(f): 6:10pm On May 07, 2011
190:

angry angry

sir, did she call your name? undecided
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by segzicres(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2011
I think the OP knows he's a gold digger but the sex is very good and she can't let go. Simple.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Odunnu: 6:26pm On May 07, 2011
People should learn to live in accordance to their means.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by md4real(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2011
women, you collect a guy's money he does not complain and when he does same, hes now a gold digger eh? him force the money from your hand?
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by horny4u(f): 6:40pm On May 07, 2011
Oh well !!!!
I just want to say a respectable man will ask the government to open the sewage tank so he can pack shi.t and be paid as opposed to always borrowing money from his woman.
The only time i can agree to loan my man money is if he used to be generous but currently as a bit of a rough patch then i will be there to help but to just give money out just like that NO.
Let him prove himself no matter how the job be, let him find something doing my nature does not even allow me to share the bill for dinner ambosibosi dash money out , mba that's my kids inheritance i can not be reckless with it.
As for the good sex my vibrator is like no other ,
Stop borrowing his backside money if you can, share the bill when you go out to eat or make una stay at home and play ludo.
By the way you are not working so its your papa's sweat you are spending in a reckless fashion ,
na wah o, the boy too is a man.
If you marry him with this bad habit shocked shocked is it me he wants to be worrying about money HELL NO i am already worrying about my nails, Let him get any job!!!!!
If he stays, good for you! if he leaves good riddance to yeye rubbish.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Army36(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2011
@segzy u aint serios. Curvy dnt mind these guys here. They ll just make u confused. But If the guy leaves you, he is the one that will loose a gud woman that loves him very much, and u know wat, u ll meet a better man that will spoil you
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Nobody: 3:36am On May 08, 2011
CurvyGal:

I've been with my boyfriend for almost two years now and all this while I have been 100% percent faithful .I think he's been faithful too but that is not the issue. My problem with him is the fact that I think he is a gold digger. He is a fresh graduate while I'm an undergraduate student now and he is 4 years older than I am.I know he doesn't come from a wealthy home unlike me but I love that way. I give him money when he needs it and I pay for the bills most times we are out together. He has a really nice personality, he is quite handsome and has every quality I want in a guy. Lately, he's been complaining too much about how his family is financially drained and he has borrowed so much money from me that I don't think he can pay back anytime soon,I don't have a problem with giving him the money but I just hope that's not the only thing he is after. How can I tell if he's truely a gold digger?
Try not giving him once, and see wat happens. If he holds it against you, then he's clearly after your purse. . .
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by deniyor: 7:15pm On May 08, 2011
need more details
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by 190: 7:18pm On May 08, 2011
aminalib:

sir, did she call your name? undecided

maybe its guilty conscience shocked shocked
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by aminalib(f): 7:25pm On May 08, 2011
^^^^kids say the darnedest things
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by BloodShed1: 7:30pm On May 08, 2011
LMAO@ OP

No synpathy here, you know exactly what you're dealing with now.

But it's cool that for once the man is the gold-digger, although I don't condone such behaviour.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by lanre80(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2011
@ curvyGal
It’s very simple to test this chap.
Just put up some stories about financial mess of your folks and for now you need to survive on some meager amount that will be coming to you. Just make him know – that no more luxuries for now. Watch him for a while as the two both of you operate on the same level. That is the sacrifice.
My dear, by then you will know who your man really is.
But that is just to answer your question. My thought really is that, your man should not make it an integral part of him to always ask you money. I once found myself in the same situation with my woman before I got a job. You know what, I hardly take her money (cos I got ego). I had to resolve to teaching in a secondary school before I got a good job. Let him just get something to do cos women will always get pissed off doing the spending and moreover God has designed man to be in charge.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by CurvyGal: 8:46pm On May 08, 2011
@Lanre80 I'll try what you suggested to see how it goes, Thanks a lot for making sense from a guy's perspective.
Re: Is He A Gold Digger? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 08, 2011
when a gurl asks a guy for money, they say 'its only natural' but when a guy asks a girl for money' they say he's a gold digger'. Abi cos we be men we only know how to dig. hmmmmm. . . . . . hmmmm . . . .na wa o lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was Above Temptation / How To Know If You Are Ready To Have Sex / Help Me Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.