Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Web Designing : A Freelance Approach To Making Money. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Web Designing : A Freelance Approach To Making Money. (1774 Views)

Designing A 2 Stage Amplifier / Designing A Paper Shredder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Designing : A Freelance Approach To Making Money. by omojole01: 6:00pm On May 07, 2011
Hello Nigerian, my name is omojole my main  aim of creating this topic is to create an avenue where we all can share experiences on the freelance aspects of web designing.first and foremost, lets start with the definition of who a freelancer is. according to one online dictionary,  A freelancer, freelance worker, or freelance is somebody who is self-employed and is not committed to a particular employer long term.

Fields where freelancing is common include; journalism, publishing, writing, indexing, copywriting, computer programming, web design and graphic design, website development, consulting, tour guiding, and translating.
All freelancers have on thing in common - No boss, charging best, no office ( you can work any where in as much as there is internet connection), etc.

Web/Graphics designing is becoming the biggest industry in the world. according to http://www.cwjobs.co.uk/salary-checker/average-web-designer-salary  the average salary of a web designer is 32,000 pounds. though a motive to make money should not be involved but am bring thes out to enlighten us to what is going on in the world.

to make this training lively, suggestions and comments are welcomed, you can bring in your problems spanning from web designing, to graphics editing and logo designing. i promise to provide you with the needed solution.

The training will begin with HTML, then CSS then we can move on to PHP.
to begin the training i would like to receive comments from fellow nairaland gurus, on what they see about setting this up.

Looking forward to your comments and approval !!!

omojole
Dafcreativity concepts.
web I Graphics  I Logo

Re: Web Designing : A Freelance Approach To Making Money. by alonso2214(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2012
you got my full approval to get this done as fast as possible thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The World's Very First Car / PHOTOS: Nigerian Student Builds Barcelona Stadium, Camp Nou With Wood / Arbyvest Arbitrage Review - 100% Scam /legit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.