Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,298 members, 7,780,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) (105873 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today / Prince Kpokpogri Shades Tonto Dikeh, Praises Churchill / Tonto Dikeh And Prince Kpokpogri Breakup Over Leaked Voice Notes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:44am On Jun 27, 2021
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

Anti-corruption activist and chairman of Anti-Corruption and Integrity Forum, Comrade Prince Kpokpogri, has been unveiled as actress Tonto Dikeh's new man.

Ossai Ovie Success, the media aide to Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa, took to his social media accounts to celebrate Prince Kpokpogri on his birthday today and disclosed that he's the new man in Tonto's life.

He wrote in his caption:

"Happy Birthday to @kpokpogri Prince. THE LOVE OF @tontolet TONTO W. C. DIKEH LIFE.

As you Celebrate today, May God Almighty be with you always.

Congratulations."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQnnQ32MF8u/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Tonto Dikeh wrote;

"Happy birthday to you My BABY
You’ve shown me that love is best presented as true as they come,you put a spring In my steps..
Falling in love with you is like the wildest roller coaster ride. Because of you, I have gotten to appreciate the finer things in life. Thank you for making me a better woman.
I pray that the kisses I blow transform into thousands of wishes come true and into fulfilled dreams and aspirations.
Thank you for bringing immense joy and happiness to me as a woman..
My biggest kisses and tightest hugs are
reserved for you today.

THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ME TO THE WOMAN I AM TODAY..
GOD BLESS YOU,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY WORLD
HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY OGA AT THE TOP

#OURSONG #PK"
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQnYEMmnVKJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.

172 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by echesilver: 11:46am On Jun 27, 2021
grin

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Thank God she is happy.

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 11:54am On Jun 27, 2021
One baby daddy down, another baby daddy loading, later we will hear 2 seconds man grin

537 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by DDDEnterprises: 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm!! Okay oo!

But why's this news special? undecided

Even iya mobola that's sellling beans here that found another love after 2 previous husbands didn't get this attention

140 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Bellgal: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congratulations baby gal

I'm happy for you dear

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Khd95(m): 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na every year she dey fund love grin

She's desperately putting her life on the internet to prove to a lot of people that she's doing well and fine for her self, when in real life she's bittered and scorned.

Nobody gives a dead Bleep

427 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by TomiwaRay(f): 1:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
I'm so happy for her...Everyone has the right to move on after a break up,no matter how messy. Wishing her all the happiness she deserves.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
PDA I don't like it.Happy for her though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good luck to the unfortunate man.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
E be like say this one no get internet connnection. Na the Mr Mubarak, married man with 3 children wen bloggers dey talk be this or another one? Person wen dem go soon stab 5 times. Where all the ones she post before?
The mumu shout YORUBA ACTORS because of Baba Ijesha, she never shout IGBO GIRLS for Chidinma.

Let's hear from them who will not allow Churchill to post in Peace.
One thing is certain, NO Igbo family can accept her.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh finds love again, celebrates her man on his birthday (Photos)

Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her new lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

"Happy birthday to you My BABY
You’ve shown me that love is best presented as true as they come,you put a spring In my steps..
Falling in love with you is like the wildest roller coaster ride. Because of you, I have gotten to appreciate the finer things in life. Thank you for making me a better woman.
I pray that the kisses I blow transform into thousands of wishes come true and into fulfilled dreams and aspirations.
Thank you for bringing immense joy and happiness to me as a woman..
My biggest kisses and tightest hugs are
reserved for you today.

THANK YOU FOR CHANGING ME TO THE WOMAN I AM TODAY..
GOD BLESS YOU,
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY WORLD
HAVE A BLESSED DAY MY OGA AT THE TOP

#OURSONG #PK"

Another mugu discovered. Stupid young men with zero senses still abide!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Strong woman she's.. i can't love her less.
madam venessa!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
When we talk E go be like say we no no wetin we dey talk.

There is something wrong with the average Nigerian guy. Most think with their D*ck. How would a guy date and want to marry this Tonto girl especially after what she said to her ex husband? shocked shocked

The guy sef, I learnt is known in the entertainment industry and he has 'tasted' several of the females in the industry

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by AbujaCitiBlog: 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
NwekeUG:
Tonto Dikeh took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her lover on his birthday today June 27, IgbereTV reports.

She wrote;

Lalasticlala

Very soon, he will be called a 2 seconds man and a wife beater. Or he may even be stabbed to death for attempted rape! Only a cursed fool would date Tonto Dike.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2021
AbujaCitiBlog:

Very soon, he will be called a 2 seconds man and a wife beater. Or he may even be stabbed to death for attempted rape! Only a cursed fool would date Tonto Dike.
Show some men death face to face, they will say "auction how much"?
Do you think nobody warned Ataga? Once they see those light skinned devils, no looking back.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Noshitboi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Toto Dike is a pained bitch grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
We nor wan hear stories later oooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by jieta: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonto dikeh and royalty are like buhari and ruga

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
So tonto don change daniel amokachi like cloth angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
Congrats girl. I pray your union last

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by 3gpvids: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
another fccking lust

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by backtalkG(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
unveiled? that sounds degrading ... premium tears loading

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Make una free seun wife o

On a serious note, people should be allowed to move on in peace without criticism... It's her life, she deserves to be happy..

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2021
Life goes on.......

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
This one resemble person wey wan chop clean mouth. Hope she won’t come out shouting 2sec man later. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by 24kmagic: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Today is my birthday as well. Even 1 birthday wish I no see collect, simply because I no loud am for social media.

Chai

But where people de see this love sef

24 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by bestman09(m): 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Prince Kpokpogri On His Birthday (Photos) by Commentor: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Man friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Yoruba Actor And Actress And Their Net Worth 2017 / Sound Sultan's Family Releases Statement On His Death And The Cause / Bukola Iyabo Oshadare Dies Of Cancer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.