Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? (4677 Views)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / What Are The Responsibilities Of A Boyfriend Or Fiance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Greatpeter(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2006
Hey ladies, what will you do if you discover that your husband or fiance put "Thunderbolt" popularly known as "Magun" in yoruba or "Don't climb" in literal interpretation on you. May be he loves you so well and too possessive, thinking you might cheat on him. If you discover this what will be your reaction?
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Greatpeter(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2006
Knowledgeable ladies in the house, I need your contributions here.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2006
whats dat
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by helen2: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2006
i will never trust him again because he doe'nt trust me!
beside i will show him how not to underestimate the strenght of a woman. wink[/color][color=#000099]
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2006
strength of a woman cheesy cheesy- shaggy
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Bolarge(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2007
Go in search of ur worst enemy grin
U'll enjoy seein' his newfound somersaulting skills. lol grin grin
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by ikamefa(f): 5:13pm On Feb 22, 2007
Bolarge:

Go in search of your worst enemy grin
U'll enjoy seein' his newfound somersaulting skills. lol grin grin

what? "  grin " thats mean!

@ topic i will beg/cajole  him to find a way to take the ish off me 1st , onces its been certified the magun has no effects on me again am going to deal with him squarely!
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Busta(f): 5:58pm On Feb 22, 2007
thunderbolt??
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Seun(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2007
First of all, magun is just a figment of some peoples' over-active imagination. It does not exist.

Secondly, if we pretend that magun is real, there is nothing "loving" about it. Hurting a woman is not love.

Thirdly, I wonder why there is no form of 'magun' that a woman can place on her husband. That'll be more useful.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Vannesa(f): 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
Actually my fiancee has that tradition in his village that any man who kisses,touches or even says sweet talk to the woman let alone sleep would die.this tradition of theirs aint no fairy tale its real and hunderds of women have died through it.abeg am really thinking of forgetting the marriage with him its real bondage.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Feb 22, 2007
'Magun' is a myth created by men. That's why women can't use it to force their husbands to be faithful. Men are smart. wink

@Vanessa: oh please. If women are dying, it may be for other reasons such as HIV/AIDS, heart attacks, cancer, or poisoning, and not Magun. Of course, the dead cannot defend themselves, so people can say it's Magun.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by jgirl3: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2007
For the first time in a long time - I'm actually going to applaud seun for what he said.
Seun:

First of all, magun is just a figment of some peoples' over-active imagination. It does not exist.

Secondly, if we pretend that magun is real, there is nothing "loving" about it. Hurting a woman is not love.

Thirdly, I wonder why there is no form of 'magun' that a woman can place on her husband. That'll be more useful.

We should create our own myth of Magun so as to keep them in check but i just don't know why I believe that Magun could be true. Maybe it worked in the past or maybe people just found ways to punish their spouses better but I do believe that something like that once existed.

If my husband puts magun on me and I find out, I will deal with him in a way that he would beg me to leave him because it shows lack of trust.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by sage(m): 4:55am On Feb 23, 2007
I actually onder why Men are not scared of their women putting Magun on them. cheesy grin. Its funny or are the men just smarter than the women frightning them with tall stories just to protect their own Ego of saying that no man has been with their wife while they go about town nyashing around. I guess in the olden times men who spent all their times looking for virgins simply for ego sake soon realised that after 2 seconds of their putting their shit in, she could still do what she like, they now came up with frightning stories cheesy. I wonder if they would stop if their woman told them she has put magun on them grin. I bet not.

Magun looks like scare tactics wink
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by nonny2(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2007
i will leave the man very fast since he can do such a thing that means he can kill cos love no dey for this one ohhhhhhhhhhh.besides is high time they stopped this devilish act is not of GOD.all the best. cheesy
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by justin04(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2007
I never believed that thing existed. just a myth.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by eniola1310(f): 11:22am On Feb 23, 2007
Nonsense!! who told u the magun does not exit?
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 12:04pm On Feb 23, 2007
i dont know what to believe because i've not seen one[magun] or woman with one on her undecided. but the fact is people are getting more educated and civilised every day.

dont know what to do if i have one undecided
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by agnesoseka: 12:40pm On Feb 23, 2007
Really funny, bt i dont tink civilized pple indulge in such stuffs,besdes every r/ship shd be based on trust as long as there is trust, i dont see any need for the so called Magun.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 1:24pm On Feb 23, 2007
yesoooooooooooooooooo my sister
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by coollove: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2007
Yes it is not good for a man to do that besides it does'nt exist. Men should learn how to trust their wives.

But if I may ask why are ladies afraid if u trust yourself y worry? Women shiuld also learn how to stay in thier husband"s place. Why hanging out wit other men when u're married? Thats too bad sha!

Can any boby tell me WHY married go outside <sleep with onther man>??
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by ebong4waz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2007
shocked! this is pathetic, cold-blooded, sinister & very wicked n evil in the sight of God & men!!!
if you do not trust your woman again, why don't you leave her & look for someone that can love you! why subject someone else through all that trauma, just because of jealousy, envy & distrust.
Some people are of the opinion that it exists while others think otherwise but whatever the case may be, i'm of the opinion that that is an in-ordinate & condemnable act angry. No responsible husband or worst still, fiance will do that to any woman. How will they feel if that is done to their mothers, daughters, sisters etc. It is totally unfair.
What I have to say in conclusion is that ' if/when she tire you, leave am je-jely go find another one wey go make you feel happy.' People should learn & practice mutual fidelity. tongue
Also, women that flirt shouldn't do so defiantly to the chagrin of their hubbies/lovers, it can be very dangerous. Their are worse things than magun!
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by abdkabir(m): 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2007
Dudes,
U believe it or Not. Some of these Mytics or paranormal stuff so exist. D bad news is many a time s if not all , they have serius Side effects.

I know of a Lady whose Husband did the same and the Magun affect the Ladies Life (Continued weigth loss etc),Lucky 4 d lady , she had not cheated on the Guy.

My bros, although there might not be a scientific xplanatn 4 these stuffs, science should get there sometime in d future. After all, there was a time electricity was magic.

Believe in God to Save urself from all that Shit.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by xopher: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2007
Any "believer" who will like to put "reverse" magun on her Husband or Fiance should contact me.

I have some "Powerfull" ones.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by Memunah(f): 4:44pm On Feb 25, 2007
I don't see any need for a man to place magun on his wife if he truly loves and trust her.For a man to put magun on his wife shows he wants to kill her.If a man shld put dat on me it means he doesnt trust me and dats really bad for the marriage cos i the trust btw us wont be der again.I wont love him as i use to cos he as given me a reason not to love him by him not trusting me.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by deejay1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2007
i dont get it why on earth will a man do dat 2 his fiance? but wait a minute if he thinks she can cheat on him wat of if he have intercourse with his fiance, will the magun not work on him? am being honest wit y'll guys MAGUN IS JUST A MYTH ITS A FAIRY TALE stuff that people beleive in. and as i usually say is wat u beleive in that would kill you!!! i just normally think if the so-called magun stuff is real, while will any1 want to marry a woman from nigeria? 'coz i dont no of any other country that does this kinda of a tin' wat will be the probability that if i marry i woman from nigeria yea she will not have being affected by the magun stuff?
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2007
@Seun, it seems you don't know too well about the african culture and tradition. These things are real whether you like it or not. The world is ruled by the devil and that is why these things exist.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by lolabaloo(f): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2007
@kdship please have you seen or experience one before? just asking and i agree with you that devil is ruling. this the end time

and we ladies should stick to our husband wether magun exist or not.

men please stick to your wife and stop punishing them with this magun stuff
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2007
I haven't seen one but a close friend once told me about one he had witnessed. Magun is just too easy for the witchcraft to do. If they can Brainwash, they can Magun. If they can kill innocent souls with so much ease, they can Magun. As long as you give yourself to the devil(Living in Sin), you're very vulnerable to his agents. If you want to be safe with a husband like that just be sure that you're saved and free from sin.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by DewDrop(f): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2007
No seriously- ppl believe in magun?

as stated b4 "what u beleive in that would kill you!!!"
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by kdships(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2007
DewDrop:

No seriously- people believe in magun?

as stated before "what u beleive in that would kill you!!!"

There is no such thing as "what u believe in that would kill you!". People are just too ignorant. That thing that you don't believe in can still kill you.
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by whitelexi(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2007
Some new name for Jazz grin grin grin
Re: Your Husband Or Fiance Puts 'Magun' On You? by sage(m): 8:35pm On Feb 26, 2007
kdships:

I haven't seen one but a close friend once told me about one he had witnessed. Magun is just too easy for the witchcraft to do. If they can Brainwash, they can Magun. If they can kill innocent souls with so much easy, they can Magun. As long as you give yourself to the devil(Living in Sin), you're very vulnerable to his agents. If you want to be safe with a husband like that just be sure that you're saved and free from sin.

grin grin grin cheesy. Yeah right.

Let me ask you one thing. Why are men not scared of women putting the "Magun' on them but the majority of men will still go and sleep around regardless of Magun.

It sounds like scare tactics to me wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help: Can I Still Marry Her? / Why Do Ladies Like To Look At The Bulge Infront Of Guys Trousers? / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.