Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,112 members, 7,807,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (36535 Views)

How To Pay Tuition With Current Cbn Ban On Forex / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 12:37pm On May 08, 2011
I got admission in one of australia universities in a masters degree progamme.I want to ask if it is possible to work and pay tuition in australia because i dont want to risk getting my career into problem in a white man's land.However iam ready to pay 12,000dolls so i have 16000 left to balance.Please i need ur advice to help me make decision.pleeeeeeeeeease ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by dellnet: 1:40pm On May 08, 2011
Your student Visa comes with automatic work permit if I am not wrong about 20hrs/week. To get your visa you have to prove you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition fees, living and other expenses. Some schools will require you to pay up front to get your COE but really don't bank on school and working in a foreign land unless you intend to migrate if you know what I mean. http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/ for more info.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 3:46pm On May 08, 2011
Thanks very much dell for the advice.I have been asked to pay 12000doll before leaving nigeria and also provide a statement of account that can cover the tuition and expenses.i do intend to pay that but my problem is how to balance up the tuition fee which i dont if it is possible by getting a part time job,please do help claify this.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by dellnet: 4:20pm On May 08, 2011
I don't know what your profession is or level of skill. Lets do the math like this; minimum wage is $15 (some places may vary) so you are looking at about $300/WK assuming your course duration is 1 year. If you work 20hrs/WK for 52 weeks you will get $15,600 less tax.
Forget about this vague calculation, questions I have for you; what is your profession or level of skill? Can your skills fit into the workforce with high pay in Australia? Will your school allow you to pay up the balance in installment? Do you have good English skills? If you answer yes to the last 3 questions then I guess you are good to go because for sure students can get job there. The clarification is all on you.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 5:21pm On May 08, 2011
You have given some level of hope with this analysis and i do really appreciate your concern.The question i might not be able to answer is the profession they currently need to complement their workforce.The answers to other questions are favourable atleast I have experience in the field of excecutive product sales and also a year experience in teaching.7 band score in english should speak a little for me.They allow installmental payment in the school.Please my brother is it that justifiable.Please do reply to this last question.Thanks a million

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by dellnet: 6:54pm On May 08, 2011
Bro it all narrows down to guts some can make that $16K in few days, some weeks, some years etc. Skills that involve technical ability pays more. For me anything I want to do I always think there is God and will not let us down. Although I can't tell you precisely to do it or not it is all up to you, don't be surprised at the luck or bad luck that awaits you but the law requires that you should have sufficient funds to cover your stay and going against the rules sometimes can bring undesired results. I have never been to Australia I have an ex that schooled there so I am giving you information based on her experience and input, you can give your post some time for those living in Australia to come across it and give you input especially regarding the laws before you jump into conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2011
bolanlekaf:

I got admission in one of australia universities in a masters degree progamme.I want to ask if it is possible to work and pay tuition in australia because i dont want to risk getting my career into problem in a white man's land.However iam ready to pay 12,000dolls so i have 16000 left to balance.Please i need your advice to help me make decision.pleeeeeeeeeease your response will be highly appreciated.

I don't know about Australia system that much but i know they have similar system to that of the UK, if ur course is one yr thing and u are expected to have all the money b4 going there then don't risk it. 20hrs a wk will not be enough for u to raise $16000 to pay up the remaining fees, rents, bills and other expenses not included. You are not guaranteed a job on arival. Masters degree program is always intensive, u may not have all the time to work and at the same time concentrate on ur studies without breaching ur student visa rule.

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 11:07pm On May 08, 2011
Thanks so much Dell and Justwise i do appreciate ur advice.i have to take it alittle bit easy from what u have told me while i wait for somebody over there to give me the full condition.Time is really ticking fast though but it's never too late i believe.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 10:04am On May 09, 2011
Justwise is actually right. You can make enuff to see you through or pay your fees but it all depends on how intensive your course is, your living expenses,bills,feeding,accomodation etc.

You are allowed 20hrs a week and unlimited hours if school is on break. My cousin(we brought from nigeria to study) made about 2000aussie dolls and more per fortnight during the long break that lasted from dec-feb but then she does not pay bills ,so it's a diff case entirely. You can make good money but if you have to pay for bills, it takes it all.

Do not even think about applying for a visa if you do not have enuff money to pay for your fees and other expenses for the first 24 months you are here.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 3:08pm On May 09, 2011
jennykadry:

Justwise is actually right. You can make enuff to see you through or pay your fees but it all depends on how intensive your course is, your living expenses,bills,feeding,accomodation etc.

You are allowed 20hrs a week and unlimited hours if school is on break. My cousin(we brought from nigeria to study) made about 2000aussie dolls and more per fortnight during the long break that lasted from dec-feb but then she does not pay bills ,so it's a diff case entirely. You can make good money but if you have to pay for bills, it takes it all.

Do not even think about applying for a visa if you do not have enuff money to pay for your fees and other expenses for the first 24 months you are here.
What is the average cost of living there for a student like the poster? Cost of gas, water, eletricity etc. . .in a month

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 3:34pm On May 09, 2011
Thanks very much jenny but what could be the calculation for living expenses in a month for a guy that is ready to be moderately prudent in spending may be i could do the calculation again and know the next step.The most amazing part of this issue is that i have been receiving contadicting views.A friends brother in aussie told me it is possible depending on the area.U told me it is possible to make good money but not possible to survive it.Wow, My head is cracking.Please do reply.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 3:36pm On May 09, 2011
thanks justwise i did not see your post before i replied.Thanks Bro,U have spoken my mind
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 4:22pm On May 09, 2011
bolanlekaf:

thanks justwise i did not see your post before i replied.Thanks Bro,U have spoken my mind

No worries.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by khan2073(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2011
Not a problem mate, anyone can work in Australia, and when they are studying too. If any country did not allow such liberties, there would be less and less students.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 11:08pm On May 09, 2011
Not a problem mate, anyone can work in Australia, and when they are studying too. If any country did not allow such liberties, there would be less and less students

But,It's not just about getting a work but how the job can satisfy my projections.Jenny are u still their or anybody in aussie to help out with the info.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 4:01am On May 10, 2011
justwise:

What is the average cost of living there for a student like the poster? Cost of gas, water, eletricity etc. . .in a month

You wan relocate? grin grin grin grin JK

bolanlekaf:

Thanks very much jenny but what could be the calculation for living expenses in a month for a guy that is ready to be moderately prudent in spending may be i could do the calculation again and know the next step.The most amazing part of this issue is that i have been receiving contadicting views.A friends brother in aussie told me it is possible depending on the area.U told me it is possible to make good money but not possible to survive it.Wow, My head is cracking.Please do reply.

OK here we go

Accomodation
: self contain/granny flat.  200dolls/week

Water bill: 6.85 dolls for 3 months. I do not know how it is done in the UK but we do not pay water and electricity bills every month, it is done every 3 months. Say you move in in January, you will get your bill in April. We do not pay for water rate here we pay for usage, You have your set usage and when you go past it that's what you pay for. She lives alone and has only gone excess with 6.85. So water bill here in Aussie is not bad.

Electricity: This bill also comes in once every 3 months and not every month. The current bill was 120.89 dolls the one before that was 55.70 dolls. The reason for the rise is it is autumn now and where she stays with the beaches surrounding them , the weather can get very cold during the day and night and I am sure she turns the heater on so that is one reason why the bill would have escalated. But before this her electricity bill for 3 months have never gone past 70dolls . I am not kidding.

Gas bill
: Comes in every 3 months as well. Her last bill was from the 1/02/2011-19/04/2011 was 81.50 dolls including GST of 7.41dolls , so all together came to 81.50dolls.

Wifi internet and telephone bill: never more than a 100 dollars per month

Transportation(before having a car) we had to let her handle that one. We cannot do everything for her, one has to be responsible at some point her in life but with her student ID then she was paying less than a dollar to school and the ticket lasts for 2 hours, so if she has to go back home inbtw she still wouldn't pay a dime to go back home and come back. she lives near school

With accomodation you can actually share with people ok, some people are paying 100 dollars per week, some 90 dollars(one of her friend is) but then you have to share bathroom, kitchen, e.t.c but you have your own room. It is not a bad idea for someone who is coming over with no family around. Some house mates are very clean and believe me it is a good experience. A friend of hers pay 90 dolls per week and that covers everything bills, e.t.c. Some housemates are good and do not ask you to share bills whilst some do.

The only prob is the 20hrs/week, if you were a PR(permanent resident) you will definitely be able to pay off your bills cos then you work unlimited hours. If I was to pay for fees as much of yours I definitely would with a months work. There is a lot of work here and I even got an opportunity to go to the very rural part of Aussie to work for a weekend and the offer was a very good one.

The one time you earn good money is if you work during school hols(be it long hols or2 wks hols) as long as school is not in session, you can work unlimited hours. Man you will be making heaps of money and students use those time of the year to work their butts off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2011
jennykadry:

You wan relocate? grin grin grin grin JK

OK here we go

Accomodation
: self contain/granny flat.  200dolls/week

Water bill: 6.85 dolls for 3 months. I do not know how it is done in the UK but we do not pay water and electricity bills every month, it is done every 3 months. Say you move in in January, you will get your bill in April. We do not pay for water rate here we pay for usage, You have your set usage and when you go past it that's what you pay for. She lives alone and has only gone excess with 6.85. So water bill here in Aussie is not bad.

Electricity: This bill also comes in once every 3 months and not every month. The current bill was 120.89 dolls the one before that was 55.70 dolls. The reason for the rise is it is autumn now and where she stays with the beaches surrounding them , the weather can get very cold during the day and night and I am sure she turns the heater on so that is one reason why the bill would have escalated. But before this her electricity bill for 3 months have never gone past 70dolls . I am not kidding.

Gas bill
: Comes in every 3 months as well. Her last bill was from the 1/02/2011-19/04/2011 was 81.50 dolls including GST of 7.41dolls , so all together came to 81.50dolls.

Wifi internet and telephone bill: never more than a 100 dollars per month

Transportation(before having a car) we had to let her handle that one. We cannot do everything for her, one has to be responsible at some point her in life but with her student ID then she was paying less than a dollar to school and the ticket lasts for 2 hours, so if she has to go back home inbtw she still wouldn't pay a dime to go back home and come back. she lives near school

With accomodation you can actually share with people ok, some people are paying 100 dollars per week, some 90 dollars(one of her friend is) but then you have to share bathroom, kitchen, e.t.c but you have your own room. It is not a bad idea for someone who is coming over with no family around. Some house mates are very clean and believe me it is a good experience. A friend of hers pay 90 dolls per week and that covers everything bills, e.t.c. Some housemates are good and do not ask you to share bills whilst some do.

The only prob is the 20hrs/week, if you were a PR(permanent resident) you will definitely be able to pay off your bills cos then you work unlimited hours. If I was to pay for fees as much of yours I definitely would with a months work. There is a lot of work here and I even got an opportunity to go to the very rural part of Aussie to work for a weekend and the offer was a very good one.

The one time you earn good money is if you work during school hols(be it long hols or2 wks hols) as long as school is not in session, you can work unlimited hours. Man you will be making heaps of money and students use those time of the year to work their butts off.
The 20hrs thing is the prob i guess and its one yr intensive course.

The cost of living u painted above is similar to that of UK for students including paying system, not much different at all.

Relocating? Sounds good. . . .to share those $$$$ with u grin grin grin
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by bolanlekaf: 10:28am On May 10, 2011
Thanks so much jenny and justwise for the info.I never thought a fellow nigerian could take this such time to give compehensive info.The course is a year and a half at the university of wollongong.The town is wollongong, an hour and a half south of sidney.The info however is pleasing to the mind but i always take calculated risk when making decisions.One last thing bro,what is the prospect of getting a job in that area wollongong or sidney.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justhustle: 9:46pm On May 10, 2011
@jennykadry

do you know much about the 416 special visa category.
can someone on this visa issued for internship(maybe unpaid) do other types of work.

the australia migration issue,do you have an ideal of how long the whole process actually takes>

thanks
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by dustydee: 11:36am On May 11, 2011
Hi all, can someone work in Australia with a UK masters degree?if yes how much can an Engineering graduate hope to earn monthly and how easy is it to get a job there?
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 5:51am On May 12, 2011
ooopppssss sorry. I completely forgot about this thread. I'm mobile and at work now. Will reply yous when I get home and have had a good s/h/a/g grin

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 7:18am On May 12, 2011
jennykadry:

ooopppssss sorry. I completely forgot about this thread. I'm mobile and at work now. Will reply yous when I get home [b]and have had a good s/h/a/g ;[/b]D

Remember that some of us are still under aged grin grin
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by dustydee: 9:43am On May 12, 2011
jennykadry:

ooopppssss sorry. I completely forgot about this thread. I'm mobile and at work now. Will reply yous when I get home and have had a good s/h/a/g grin
I think you have gotten to Yaba left, you just haven't realised it. grin
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 10:41am On May 12, 2011
justhustle:

@jennykadry

do you know much about the 416 special visa category.
can someone on this visa issued for internship(maybe unpaid) do other types of work.

the australia migration issue,do you have an ideal of how long the whole process actually takes>

thanks

I know a little about it. I don't think you can work outside the intern program you are here. If you have to work it must be for the program you came over for. Wait let me copy and paste everything about the visa here.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 10:43am On May 12, 2011
SPECIAL PROGRAM VISA(SUBCLASS 416)

This visa is for people to participate in approved programs that provide opportunities for cultural enrichment and community benefit.

The visa is designed to:

promote opportunities for people to experience other cultures
enhance international relations
broaden the experience and knowledge of participants.

Who is this visa for
?

This visa is for you if you:

have been invited by an approved Special Program sponsor to participate in an approved youth exchange program, including the School to School Interchange Program (SSIP)
have been invited by an approved Special Program sponsor to participate in an approved community benefit or cultural enrichment program, including the School Language Assistants Program (SLAP)
will be participating in the Pacific Seasonal Worker Pilot Scheme.
See: Pacific Seasonal Worker Scheme

How much will this visa cost
?

You must pay a non-refundable visa application charge when you lodge your visa application.

What does this visa let me do?

With this visa you can:

participate in an approved program that will allow you to experience Australian culture and broaden your experience and knowledge
participate for the period of invitation only
bring eligible family members with you (except participants in the Pacific Seasonal Worker Pilot Scheme).
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 10:47am On May 12, 2011
How this Visa Works

This visa requires approved special program sponsors in Australia to invite a person from overseas to participate in an approved Special Program in Australia.

If you are outside Australia when you apply, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted. If you are in Australia when you apply, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted.

The Special Program comprises:

Youth exchange programs which provide overseas participants with an opportunity to experience Australian life and culture that may include a work activity, or a work placement that is related to their academic qualifications and future career.
Cultural enrichment or community benefit programs which allow overseas participants to take part in activities that provide cultural enrichment or benefits to the Australian community.

Special program approval

Only Australian organisations may enter into a special program agreement with the Department. For the purpose of the Special Program, an Australian organisation is a body that is lawfully established and actively operating in Australia (including an unincorporated body of persons). It does not include an individual or a sole trader.

The Australian organisation must have its program approved as a Special Program by the department.

If the Australian organisation's program is approved as a Special Program, the organisation will be required to enter into an agreement with the department which:

sets out the details of the program
the terms and conditions for approval of the program
monitoring and reporting obligations and
other undertakings and provision for re-approval and revocation of the program.

The agreement must be signed by the organisation and the department. Once the agreement has been signed by both parties, the organisation may apply to become a special program sponsor. When the sponsorship is approved the organisation is able to invite non-Australian residents to participate in its approved Special Program.

An approved special program is generally valid for 12 months. Continuation of a Special Program is dependent on the timely receipt by the department of satisfactory monitoring reports from the organisation by 31 July each year. Failure to provide monitoring reports may result in revocation of the Special Program agreement.

Note: Schools seeking to invite people to Australia under the School to School Interchange Program (SSIP) or the School Language Assistants Program (SLAP) do not require a special program agreement before applying for special program sponsorship.

Special program sponsorship

After entering into a special program agreement with the department, an organisation may apply to become a special program sponsor.

Special program visa applicants

Applicants must have an invitation from an approved Special Program organisation before applying for a Special Program visa.

Bringing family

The following people may be included in your visa application:

your partner
your or your partner's dependent children
other dependent relatives.

Secondary applicants who have not been listed in the visa application and who want to join you in Australia at a later time will need to lodge a separate visa application. A letter from your sponsor is required to be provided with the application confirming that the sponsor will accept responsibility for the secondary applicants for the period of their stay in Australia.

Work and study

You may work or study if these are part of the approved program in which you are participating.

Visa validity period

This visa is valid for the period specified in the special program agreement between the Australian organisation and the department and is generally between four and 12 months.
Note: This visa can only be extended under exceptional circumstances, after lodgement of a new visa application.
Other visa options

[size=22pt]This visa is not intended as a substitute for a work visa or a working holiday visa in unskilled or low-skilled work. Depending on the main purpose of your visit and the length of time you want to stay in Australia, other visas may be more appropriate[/size].

See:
Visiting Australia
Working in Australia

If you are considering a religious vocation, there are several visa options, depending on what activities you wish to undertake in Australia.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 12, 2011
This visa requires approved special program sponsors in Australia to invite a person from overseas to participate in an approved Special Program in Australia.

If you are outside Australia when you apply, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted. If you are in Australia when you apply, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted.

The Special Program comprises:

Youth exchange programs which provide overseas participants with an opportunity to experience Australian life and culture that may include a work activity, or a work placement that is related to their academic qualifications and future career.
Cultural enrichment or community benefit programs which allow overseas participants to take part in activities that provide cultural enrichment or benefits to the Australian community.

Special program approval

Only Australian organisations may enter into a special program agreement with the Department. For the purpose of the Special Program, an Australian organisation is a body that is lawfully established and actively operating in Australia (including an unincorporated body of persons). It does not include an individual or a sole trader.

The Australian organisation must have its program approved as a Special Program by the department.

If the Australian organisation's program is approved as a Special Program, the organisation will be required to enter into an agreement with the department which:

sets out the details of the program
the terms and conditions for approval of the program
monitoring and reporting obligations and
other undertakings and provision for re-approval and revocation of the program.

The agreement must be signed by the organisation and the department. Once the agreement has been signed by both parties, the organisation may apply to become a special program sponsor. When the sponsorship is approved the organisation is able to invite non-Australian residents to participate in its approved Special Program.

An approved special program is generally valid for 12 months. Continuation of a Special Program is dependent on the timely receipt by the department of satisfactory monitoring reports from the organisation by 31 July each year. Failure to provide monitoring reports may result in revocation of the Special Program agreement.

Note: Schools seeking to invite people to Australia under the School to School Interchange Program (SSIP) or the School Language Assistants Program (SLAP) do not require a special program agreement before applying for special program sponsorship.

Special program sponsorship

After entering into a special program agreement with the department, an organisation may apply to become a special program sponsor.
Special program visa applicants

Applicants must have an invitation from an approved Special Program organisation before applying for a Special Program visa.

Bringing family

The following people may be included in your visa application:

your partner
your or your partner's dependent children
other dependent relatives.

Secondary applicants who have not been listed in the visa application and who want to join you in Australia at a later time will need to lodge a separate visa application. A letter from your sponsor is required to be provided with the application confirming that the sponsor will accept responsibility for the secondary applicants for the period of their stay in Australia.

Work and study

[size=22pt]You may work or study if these are part of the approved program in which you are participating.
Visa validity period[/size]

This visa is valid for the period specified in the special program agreement between the Australian organisation and the department and is generally between four and 12 months.
Note: This visa can only be extended under exceptional circumstances, after lodgement of a new visa application.

Other visa options

[size=22pt]This visa is not intended as a substitute for a work visa or a working holiday visa in unskilled or low-skilled work. Depending on the main purpose of your visit and the length of time you want to stay in Australia, other visas may be more appropriate.[/size]
See:
Visiting Australia
Working in Australia

If you are considering a religious vocation, there are several visa options, depending on what activities you wish to undertake in Australia.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 12, 2011
justwise:

Remember that some of us are still under aged grin grin

Pity. Thanks for reminding me that you are under-aged. I was going to send you pics of the s/h/a/g/i/n/g proper but not any more grin

dustydee:

I think you have gotten to Yaba left, you just haven't realised it. grin

My Dr has said the same thing cheesy . But nope I don't believe him. I am still 5 minutes away .So you people should stop making me feel like some delusional woman angry angry

Look I know engineers make good money. My sister in-law is one but she studied here. The only UK immigrant I know here studied in IT Nigeria, went over to the UK, from UK to Aussie and he's got a job undecided

1 Like

Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by justwise(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2011
jennykadry:

Pity. Thanks for reminding me that you are under-aged. I was going to send you pics of the s/h/a/g/i/n/g proper but not any more grin

Awwwww!! i said that yesterday cos i was under 18, just clocked 18 today. . .so. .i'm of age now grin grin grin. u are one crazy sister

Thanks for those info, really nice of u.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by peacekind: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
Brothers can any one provide me any affordable school in Australia. pls i do need help
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2011
@Jenny, I really commend ur write ups here. It's been of great help to me. Plz, I still need more info. U see, I'm in my finals at delta state univ here in nigeria and I intend to move over to australia for my masters once I'm done with nysc. I first thought of UWA, bt frm my research, Curtin univ will best suit my msc option(petroleum geology or mining and mineral exploration). I want to knw if 4mill naira will get me there and hence support myself with a PT job there? Also, Can I get a job easily after d one year programme? Thank u.
Re: Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2011
How much is your course? Is it 4 million after your school fees have been paid or 4 million including fees?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Am I To Do, My Only Brother Is In A Chinese Prison / Nigerian's Trip Around The USA Part 2 ( Holy Land Experience, Disneyworld) / Nigerian Man Poses At The Scene Of Accident In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.