Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,995 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:09 AM

Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate (7397 Views)

How Many Months Salary Is Advisable To Use For House Rent? / Hair Dressing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? / Barbing Vs Tailoring Which One Is Advisable To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by nastyking(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.
All opinions and advise is welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by slawormiir: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
You can do it...

FEARLESSDUDE:
male fashion designer in 9ja

It will only ends in frustrations and tears
Like seriously....you got to seek for knowledge bro..apart from smoking weed, banging pussy, drinking beer, bombing and making some dope money....a real niggar should always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Tuesday
A cousin brother of mine is into that fashionista thing and the guy is balling

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by 900warriorz: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......
You can do it
My FTC angry Slawormir, you don join stealing to your Igbo smoking? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by KINGSCOURT05: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
I will advice you to learn it with all your heart

19 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by manuel4real(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by FEARLESSDUDE: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by luizkyworld(m): 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
If u are passionate about fashion, why not? But if it's a career u want to build because u want to mk money, then u might think again. Fashion designing is a profession like football & basket ball etc. Also, U need to av a creative mind like Yomi casual & co.

6 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by McOluOmo: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Anything your hand finds to do... Do it with an open heart and the most high shall bless it.

7 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
If that is a skill you would love to acquire, go ahead and get it. Just plan yourself such that there is no interference with your studies.

4 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by oluwatunechi(m): 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
You better use your head
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Tobizauthur: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Unisex clothing line

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Sirmuel1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Learn how to sew Agbada...be unique, don't be like others.

Learn how to sew all kinds of female wears..

Learn how to sew Suit for Men.

You are still very young...learn everything you can....you still have the time.

10 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by dequeenishere: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
My brother is doing it and he is doing pretty well. Nigeria University is not where you will be and not do other things oo , otherwise you will finish school and be stranded.
He is supposed to be in third year but he is still writing first year exam because of strike , thank God he has not been idle all the while, he even want more strikes sef because he doesn't care anymore.
So my dear, it's a good thing to do.

7 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by dannypaul(m): 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2021
Learn it, create a niche and be unique in what u do.

But please break the yoke of integrity issue ravaging the fashion industry.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by money121(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by CsRockefeller(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
FEARLESSDUDE:

Dey there, you sit in your room and make assumptions, you don't know anything boy.

5 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by just2endowed: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2021
Learn oh... No skill Is waisted.

3 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by emyfelix(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:
Is FASHION DESIGNING advisable to learn for a male undergraduate who is 21 years old. If yes which gender of clothing is advisable to focus on.

Yeah 100%

Focus on mens clothing... I'm a fashion designer by the way. I won't tell you it's not easy... nothing in this life is easy.. you just have to be determined

6 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by skinbaba(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
very possible the most important tools is determination
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by beaversticks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
A very lucrative trade if you ask me... Stick to make genre... Then don't dwell on native too much... It'll go a long way...

And give your trade 70 percent of your focus and time... Education in njgeria ain't worth it

Check my signature.. I sell affordable clothing fabrics with delivery nationwide

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Faskid: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Such a sad story May her soul rest in peace
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Ruthy12302: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please everyone on nairaland, should never trade his or her gift card to , gchub.ng, they are placing ads here on nairaland, I was dupe of my 350$, gifts card please be warm......

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by oluking: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
nastyking:

My brother do it all your heart , you will not regret it. you can even do both genders.

1 Like

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Soylife(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Go ahead and learn it. That is what I planned to learn but the money to learn it is much,so I am going for barbing lessons from next month.

2 Likes

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Kaybae(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Put your mind and you won't regret it, just be creative because fashion designing is all about creativity, with Naija situation handwork is the best.
Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by NaijaGoBetter20: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
If I have my way I will go back and learn tailoring.

As a graduate with knowledge of fashion designer, access to the internet, and creativity knowledge you gathered from your nursery to higher institution I believe if you really know what you're doing you should do better than many fashion designers out there.

One of the major problems of Nigerian graduates they always think and believe they are bigger than some jobs, thank to ubber that reformed driving job. Some of these drivers earn close to 10k daily (but the majority of the drivers lack financial management then are ready to spend 7.5k daily) which equals 250k in 25days, very few earn more.

My guy don't allow anyone to discourage you, start the training in asap, send me your shop address when you finish your training (I will patronize you if you're not too far from my end)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fashion Designing Advisable To Learn For A Male Undergraduate by Onyi22(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2021
Yes ooo, go ahead and learn it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There’s Nothing Wrong With Being A Pessimist. / Solution To Your Matlab Projects / Which Location Is The Best For Your Head Office? 90% Says Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.