Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,668 members, 7,801,930 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries (1124 Views)

Fatima Bello Dangote, Alike Dangote's Daughter Dies From Brain Cancer In / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife) / Deputy Governor Of Gombe State David Albashi Dies Of Car Crash Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by aloyemeka2: 2:06am On May 09, 2011
Sunday, May 8, 2011
[size=14pt]RIP Agnes Ezennadozie
[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EcTWff4i0m8/TcZ2CTYrQfI/AAAAAAAACu4/zrca1o-JPBY/s400/bauchi+corp+killings.jpg[/img]
The remains of Mrs Ezennadozie being received at the Government House on Thursday by the state governor of Anambra, Peter Obi. Pic: 234next

Agnes Ezennadozie was a pregnant corps member who was posted to serve in Bauchi. During the post-presidential election crisis that engulfed parts of the state, Agnes was dragged out of a police station and badly beaten. She died twelve days later from injuries sustained from that beating.

So we didn't just lose Agnes, we lost her unborn child. These animals would beat a pregnant woman?
I ask again, are these people going to die in vain?

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/rip-agnes-ezennadozie.html
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by vladimiros: 2:32am On May 09, 2011
who the f*ck sends a pregnant corper to serve anywhere?
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by Osama10(m): 2:42am On May 09, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Sunday, May 8, 2011
[size=14pt]RIP Agnes Ezennadozie
[/size]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-EcTWff4i0m8/TcZ2CTYrQfI/AAAAAAAACu4/zrca1o-JPBY/s400/bauchi+corp+killings.jpg[/img]
The remains of Mrs Ezennadozie being received at the Government House on Thursday by the state governor of Anambra, Peter Obi. Pic: 234next

Agnes Ezennadozie was a pregnant corps member who was posted to serve in Bauchi. During the post-presidential election crisis that engulfed parts of the state, Agnes was dragged out of a police station and badly beaten. She died twelve days later from injuries sustained from that beating.

So we didn't just lose Agnes, we lost her unborn child. These animals would beat a pregnant woman?
I ask again, are these people going to die in vain?
http://lindaikeji..com/2011/05/rip-agnes-ezennadozie.html

My Brother in naija we die in vain here and it's so so sad.
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by naijaking1: 3:20am On May 09, 2011
What about being dragged from a police van
No police man to shoot into the air or shoot the vandals, and possibly become a hero?
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by princeonx: 4:02am On May 09, 2011
naijaking1:

What about being dragged from a police van
No police man to shoot into the air or shoot the vandals, and possibly become a hero?

shoot into the air with which bullet? are you sure the police didn't take off first
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by aloyemeka2: 5:31am On May 09, 2011
prince_onx:

shoot into the air with which bullet? are you sure the police didn't take off first

Or the police may be Boko Haram or amajiris.
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by Nobody: 8:36am On May 09, 2011
aloy-emeka:

Or the police may be Boko Haram or amajiris.

Gbam!
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by Rhino5dm: 8:44am On May 09, 2011
So sad. Animals and their ways sha.
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by namfav(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2011
may God accept her cry, it was irresponsible from nysc for her to end up in this situation
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by dustydee: 9:11am On May 09, 2011
prince_onx:

where do they get the ones they "accidentally" discharge?
Re: Corper Agnes Dies From Amajiri Injuries by rasputinn(m): 10:28am On May 09, 2011
I hope Buhari is happy now,at least his almajiris and boko haram urchins heeded his call to kill people

(1) (Reply)

Call For Project Proposals By The Ogun State Government / Crude Oil Discovered In Kwara State / Sense Of Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.