Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. (9552 Views)

Ringtone Eleda Mi By Olamide From Naijabasemp3 / Sunny Nneji (oruka) Vs Tosin Martins (olo Mi) / 'Olo Mi' By Tosin Martins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by hotangel2(f): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2006
I really wish y'all listen to this song.

I think this guy has taken the crown away from Oruka -- sunny nneji.

Omg, this is waaaay better than Oruka. It'll be soo bad for those that don't speak yoruba. But please listen to it.

If you have a better link to the song, please post it.. because im sure this link im about it give if be void in less than 24 hours.

http://s56.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=13YSWGMR5O45M1SMSBZQ5Y0QMW

Anyways... I love that song, anyone heard of it before? Layi where are you?? I know u know this song. smiley
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by queen2(f): 9:18am On Feb 10, 2006
Even from the title, im loving it already, Olo mi, i will surely listen to it cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by layi(m): 4:27pm On Feb 10, 2006
Yep I've heard it before...

Nice love song. Its a soundtrack to a yoruba movie (towing the lines of "Eji Owuro"wink.
See why i write love poems in yoruba. I just love the language. "It says more than u mean" wink
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by cutiepie18(f): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2006
hell yea dat song is da bomb.itz just makes me shiver evertime i listen to it.hittin d rite spot.

1 Like

Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by nike4real(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2006
well i be loved to listen to the music. coz i had its so instrestine and i will be loved to listen to it. tongue smiley wink cheesy
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by lagtim(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2006
hello guys, can anybody please send me a download link for the song? or u could send the mp3 as an attachment to my e-mail address. lagunjutimi@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by lagtim(m): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2006
hey hot-angel, i won't mind if you could send me a link through which i can download the sond, or better still, send it as an attachment to my yh-mail a: lagunjutimi@yahoo.com
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by naija4lyf8(f): 3:53am On Sep 23, 2006
omg i love this song so much, everytime i hear it i feel so good smiley smiley smiley if someone could send me the video i owuld be so happy.
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by saintkola(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2006
d song is totally awesome !
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by toyboy1(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2007
A LUVLY SONG INDEED.
I THINK OLORI OKO HAS TAKEN OVER SHA
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by hotangel2(f): 6:30am On Jan 09, 2007
hello toy boy, is Olori oko a song? And if it is, do you mind giving us a link to download?
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by Christino(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2007
Link has expired on yousendit will try to upload Olori Oko on GreatfansofMusic, The music file is not as interesting as the video. The video is tha bomb right now, and along with Cry, baba dey here, why Me, Ijoya and a host of others, it's one of the best in town.

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7xQqvwTV5s[/flash]

http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/GrEAtfansofMusic
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by boladonas(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2007
toy boy:

A LUVLY SONG INDEED.
I THINK OLORI OKO HAS TAKEN OVER SHA

Is Olori oko a love song?
If u know sthing about love songs
all rise and give a bow to Tosin Martins for a job well done!
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by hotangel2(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2007
Olori oko is not a love song, and im still trying to figure out what it's about. Although im loving the whole african stuffs going on. I need to pay attention to what he's saying now.

Thanks though. I have joined the great fan of music group. Can u pls upload to yousendit?
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by boladonas(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2007
olori oko is "supposedly expected to be a christain song talking about the coming of christ.
But the lyrics made a nonsense of the title and is all about proverbs from the traditional yoruba palace.
but in terms of its Traditional African art content, it is one of the best that i have seen in recent times
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by Christino(m): 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2007
Bola,

What part of the lyrics do you not understand, let's not change d title of the thread, its about Olo mi, i don't have the link to Olori oko's thread but it's somewhere on page 1.

Proverbs aren't just sentences or lines, they hold paragraphs of sentences, you need to look deeper into the words and relate them to the topic. You are the first to make that statement and i'm surprised you are Yoruba.
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by queen2(f): 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2007
I was impressed when i saw olo mi video last week, its really nice, love it
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by JustGood(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2007
olo mi dey nice
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by Christino(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2007
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by oyinboaja: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by toptho(f): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2007
I like Olomi alot still cant get enough of it,my cousin still has it as her ringtone
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by cyberangel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2007
great song. makes me remember that even though a lot of copycats exist, genuine talent still abounds. big ups to a truly Nigerian song
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by ladykay(f): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2007
Olomi is a lovely song. It sure did take the shine off Oruka
But I'm responding to boladonas's comments on Olori Oko which is supposed to be a Christian song.
The proverbs don't make rubbish of the song because they reflect the theme (the second coming of Christ). It simply means you do not have an indepth understanding of yoruba proverbs.
the first line the chorus says
Ai si nle ologbo lo mu eku shako - which means when the cat is not at home the mouse can (literarily) pose. In other words, the world is like this today because God/Jesus (Olori Oko) is not on earth.
the second line says
Yiyo ti ekun yo ki ma n se tojo - meaning the stealthy walk of a tiger does not translate to cowardice. I think putting it context of the theme, it means that because there seems to be presently a permissiveness of sin does not mean God would not deliver judgement,
I would be giving the remaining parts later
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by oreofemi(f): 1:21am On Mar 16, 2007
Hi guys ,why are you fighting because of olo mi you all know that this song is very super .anyway dont be sad because oruka is out of the way and african queen my name is joke from rhode island usa. smiley
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by oreofemi(f): 1:25am On Mar 16, 2007
I am very happy that i printed this song ,thank's to you hot angel i really appreciate it ,maybe you can get to me .thank you
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by choco07(f): 4:25am On May 12, 2007
all i have to say is that olo mi is the best, this song is the bizzness, in fact it makes me wanna be in love, lol, foreal!!!
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by OmoEko1(f): 4:33am On May 12, 2007
choco07:

all i have to say is that olo mi is the best, this song is the bizzness, in fact it makes me want to be in love, lol, foreal!!!
Second that and i like oruka too wink They are the best wedding songs out now
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by MrSammiE(m): 1:06am On Jun 16, 2007
I need someone to help me with YINKA AYEFELE mp3 music file TITLE : fullfilment, please do send to this email WeirdCrash@aol.co.uk

please someone should help

Thanks To Ya All
Re: Olo Mi -- By Tosin Martins. by twinskenny(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2009
i need oloomi mp3 anyone please, my email add: email2kenny@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Ft Tiwa Savage & Fiokee – "Like" (audio) / Best Female Rapper / Music: Wizkid - Sweet Potato {DOWNLOAD}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.