Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? (42368 Views)

Why Have I Always Failed Job Aptitude Test??? Most Especially Dragnet / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Robertkenny(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2021
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

I read something really inspiring a few days back, I can’t find that picture now, so I will try to quote it to as much accuracy as possible
I’ve seen people falling in love at 18, getting married at 21, having kids at 24, and living the perfect life. I’ve seen people starting their college at 24, and not getting married before 35. I’ve seen perfect relationships turning into beautiful marriages and I’ve seen perfect marriages falling apart. I’ve seen people having paid jobs at 21, and joining college at 23, and I’ve seen people graduating at 25, and not having any job till 31.

The point is it’s not that someone is winning the race or someone is lagging behind. The point is it’s not a race, but life. It goes on, and it won’t go on according to the other person, it will go on according to you. Everyone’s life has different pace, and different phases, just because you’re still struggling, doesn’t mean you’re behind someone. You are working on your own pace.

See, everyone has problems. The people you think look perfect on the outside, are the ones who are fighting bigger issues on the inside. It’s you who has to tackle your problems, and tackle them one by one. If you look at the problems, it’s like an army and you have limited ammunition to kill them all. If you will panic you will throw your ammo on one set of problems, and later regret because you’d still be surrounded by it. So say plan.

Plan and tackle them one by one. One ammo on one problem at a time. No money? Get a job. No job? Study and prepare for interviews. Plan your life, and your schedule and routine, and do things one by one, and I’m sure by this time next year, most of your problems would’ve been gone!

You’re not a failure and no one is, all I see are soldiers fighting for a better future ahead with much enemies disguised as Unemployment, Poverty, Lack of support etc.

Less I forget, always stay connected to positive friends or better still business friends.

Shared from Bogger.

Kindly share your thought on this.

155 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Jessepaid(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2021
Hehehe...

No be all men dey get beards at 17...

Some get it at 30...

Work toward success and aim for greatness...

You don't pray for wealth and riches then sit and fold your hands expecting a miracle...

Get something doing....

I asked my father once...

Dad how did you train us all, including bills in this harsh economy without losing you mind?

He said one word....

Relax...

Everything falls In place after a while

461 Likes 36 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Calorie: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2021
As long as there is life, there is hope. Never never give up, God will never give up on you! Every testimony was once a problem. Therefore, if you trust in God, the challenge will soon turn to a testimony. If He did it for one, He will do it for you. If He did it before, He will do it again. Have a blessed day

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Icarus99(f): 8:44am On Jul 01, 2021
You really don’t need to look at what others have done or what they are doing
Just relax and get something doing with your life!!
It’s a gradual process

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by wiseone28: 9:40am On Jul 01, 2021
No you have not fail..

Just that Nigeria failed you..

we were meant to believe that education is the key to success..

But now graduates are apprentice to people who doesn't even have a waec

322 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by olamidedivotee(f): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2021
To be a man is not easy.

That's what Feminists don't know

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Seakay(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Wow! Really inspiring.
Well-done OP �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by IQUIT(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
To be man for this country hard.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by rex444(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2021
God bless you with more wisdom my homie....
wiseone28:
No you have not fail..

Just that Nigeria failed you..

we were meant to believe that education is the key to success..

But now graduates are apprentice to people who doesn't even have a waec

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by DonBenny77(m): 11:21am On Jul 01, 2021
Only God go help us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Iceyjayz: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2021
I will advise you to learn a skill, internet skill or any other, these days being a graduate isn't guaranteed even if you graduated with a first class.

and don't ever look down on yourself because of few challenges and never stop trying, remember you are only a failure/loser if you give up.

30 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by BrazilAirport: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2021
Life is hard. Very hard

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by blazepascal(m): 11:55am On Jul 01, 2021
This should hit front page for wider view. there are a lot of people suffering. they just need little motivation or something that can inspire them. Its not really easy around the world
well what I believe is everybody has his/her own pace. So work on your pace.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by milky3(f): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Failed ké, so far you keep on trying all will be well

6 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by milky3(f): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Failed ké, so far you keep on trying all will be well you are not alone in this kind of issue

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by abumeinben(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

I read something really inspiring a few days back, I can’t find that picture now, so I will try to quote it to as much accuracy as possible
I’ve seen people falling in love at 18, getting married at 21, having kids at 24, and living the perfect life. I’ve seen people starting their college at 24, and not getting married before 35. I’ve seen perfect relationships turning into beautiful marriages and I’ve seen perfect marriages falling apart. I’ve seen people having paid jobs at 21, and joining college at 23, and I’ve seen people graduating at 25, and not having any job till 31.

The point is it’s not that someone is winning the race or someone is lagging behind. The point is it’s not a race, but life. It goes on, and it won’t go on according to the other person, it will go on according to you. Everyone’s life has different pace, and different phases, just because you’re still struggling, doesn’t mean you’re behind someone. You are working on your own pace.

See, everyone has problems. The people you think look perfect on the outside, are the ones who are fighting bigger issues on the inside. It’s you who has to tackle your problems, and tackle them one by one. If you look at the problems, it’s like an army and you have limited ammunition to kill them all. If you will panic you will throw your ammo on one set of problems, and later regret because you’d still be surrounded by it. So say plan.

Plan and tackle them one by one. One ammo on one problem at a time. No money? Get a job. No job? Study and prepare for interviews. Plan your life, and your schedule and routine, and do things one by one, and I’m sure by this time next year, most of your problems would’ve been gone!

You’re not a failure and no one is, all I see are soldiers fighting for a better future ahead with much enemies disguised as Unemployment, Poverty, Lack of support etc.

Less I forget, always stay connected to positive friends or better still business friends.

Shared from Bogger.

Didn't read your story boss. No time. The fact that you posted this here means you haven't failed, you only want to refuel.

My 1 Kobo advice, go learn ...... something...

Bros, learn how to wire car.......the one they call rewire. Me also dey find time take learn that thing. Or car A/C fixing.

16 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Bunmhi(f): 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
No you haven't failed

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by HEAVEN4444: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
no. 27 is the year of release. nelson mandela was released from jail after 27 years. jumoke the bread seller was released from poverty after 27 years. 27 years is appointed to bondage both spiritual and financial during your JOB moment, after which it is release.

hopefully that cosmic program applies to you. and if it does ? this is your year of release

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Airwavez: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
cool

Join the Nigerian military or Police for a start

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by richmond500: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Mikael0407:
I feel your pain bro. I'm 26, broke, unemployed and living with my parents too. We're the same embarassed
milky3:
Failed ké, so far you keep on trying all will be well you are not alone in this kind of issue
lamalang:
The truth is your country failed you, sorry about that
sunnyside16:
Don't ever look at yourself that way please.......................dem no dey catch late comer for who make am.
chidozie92:
Oga you haven't failed but you will soon fail if you don't leave your mother's house. Go out there hussle and be the man you are supposed to be. Stop eating mummy thank ma
Its obvious some persons dont read and decide to comment, and na these set of people deh form motivational speakers pass.
lazy yoots grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
Just keep pushing in the right direction.... that's all.
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Balistic4: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
You're currently not doing well, that's the sad truth but my dad always say that the future starts today. There're several things you can do with your life, if you're a bit learned, I'll suggest you go the route of crypto trading (futures and spot) and learn it, it takes less than 4 months of serious study to get very good at it and get yourself out of poverty.

If you're not educated, you can try learning hand work or something but don't think about white collar jobs, they will mess you up. In Nigeria, they rate fish with bird on the basis of how to fly.

6 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
I agree with everything the OP said. Run your own race and let others run theirs

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Sultty(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
no
but keep developing yourself while with your parent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by dan761(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I will advise you to learn a skill, internet skill or any other, these days being a graduate isn't guaranteed even if you graduated with a first class.

and don't ever look down on yourself because of few challenges and never stop trying, remember you are only a failure/loser if you give up.
. You are right!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Olarewaju89: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
undecided

If you call yourself a failure, then what will you call Buhari?

See your life... You better be thankful to God Almathy for the gift of life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Goldbw122(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
No, you still have a lot of opportunity and skill to learn in life so you still have a lot believe me,

You just have to make up your mind, and be determine, it is just all on your mind, it is not too late.

You just have to learn something a skill that you like..

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by ejimatic: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
Robertkenny:
Adepetun Robert Kehinde.

Shared from Bogger.

. No you have not

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by candidbabe(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Odunolumide(m): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2021
If I talk wetin dey my mind,but anyways we move .
Na person wey give up or die na him fail o
Re: I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? by Chriswazo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
No

This is a profound statement "Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men".
Proverbs 22:29.

Shalom!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Skill Can I Learn In A Short Time To Start Making Money ? / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation / APPLY FOR PTDF GEOSCIENCES TRANING PROGRAMME (GTP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.