Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment (9139 Views)

Gov. Otti Commences Payment Of Judiciary Workers' 8-Year Salary Arrears / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by presidency: 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has commenced the payment of the consequential adjustment to the pensioners under the Defined Benefit Scheme (DBS).

This is in fulfilment of the Executive Secretary, PTAD, Dr. Chioma Ejikeme’s promise made when she announced President Muhammadu Buhari’s approval for the implementation of the consequential adjustment to the pension benefits occasioned by the new minimum wage increase of 2019. She promised that the upward adjustment of Pensioner’s benefit will take effect from May 2021.

Consequently, Pensioners in the four operational departments of the Directorate namely: Civil Service Pension Department (CSPD), Parastatals Pension Department (PaPD), Police Pension Department (PPD), and Customs, Immigration and Prisons Pension Department (CIPPD), have begun to receive their accrued arrears.

While reacting to the messages of gratitude received from some pensioners, the Executive Secretary assured them of PTAD’s commitment to the welfare of the DBS Pensioners.

She cautioned them to beware of pension fraudsters who call pensioners pretending to be staff of PTAD, reminding them that no staff of the Directorate will request for gratification before processing their pension payment.

The PTAD boss further urged the pensioners to report such phone calls and other activities of the scammers to PTAD for adequate investigations and possible prosecution. Signed Management.

Signed
Management.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by brosom(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
This Government is the master of assurance, but always fail like a wounded dove.

We're watching,

Fingers crossed!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Butterpie123: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Wow....
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by duullie88(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by oluwasegun007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
kiss
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Thegracefulness: 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by themes009(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Alright! Next
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by DropsMic(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Criminal institution
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by esivue007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is a good news grin grin grin

My dad right now!! wink tongue tongue

Lass lass,My father go wire my aza soon with money being a medical student.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by sunshineV(f): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by iHart(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who will ever dream of increasing pension? It's only Buhari.

Osibanjo will continue from where he stopped

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by dejonathan(f): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
iHart:
Who will ever dream of increasing pension? It's only Buhari.

Osibanjo will continue from where he stopped
So that him own pension too go plenty ni grin grin

1 Like

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Yankee101: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
Hope it makes a difference and reaches all the eligible
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by MVLOX(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
I will b back
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by thatsleepboy1: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Okay.

Meanwhile, take a look at my signature and patronize me.
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't trust PTAD, many pensioners both living & dead (NOK) are yet to receive Kobo since over 1.5years after completion of mandatory verifications

2 Likes

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by sematec(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nigeria is currently an embarrassment

1 Like

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by Sunnycliff(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
No wonder people loot in offices because they now that the pension system is full of thieves and hawks

2 Likes

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by NewDawn2O21: 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
My parents received.
May God bless the federal government

2 Likes

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by sematec(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by harjay1986: 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Back to business for them as usual.

I heard a rumour that whenever payments of these kinds are delayed, it’s because the bosses or administrators have collected these dues and deposited them in interest generating bank accounts, in order to siphone the proceeds.
How true or baseless is this?

And also, why’s nobody protesting or demanding for payment of “death benefits” of government workers who slaved the most parts of their lives, undertaking 9-5 jobs, then upon their deaths, the government has refused to pay, or hasten the payments of their death benefits.
Nigeria is an unlucky place to be.

Invest in plots of land for sale in Igbo-Etche, Port Harcourt with legal documents. Check profile to call me for inspection.

me I no dey pity most of these civil servant are useless naa dem dey aid corruption in public establishment and dey forget say dem be use and dump
Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by NewDawn2O21: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2021
brosom:
This Government is the master of assurance, but always fail like a wounded dove.

We're watching,

Fingers crossed!!
they've already implemented it and the pensioners have already received the minimum wage due to the rising cost and inflation in the nation.

3 Likes

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by NewDawn2O21: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
design105:
cool
About time. Pension has always been a life saver for these people.
as in ehn na wetin my parents used send me school oh, pay my tuition fees, accommodation and monthly up keep through out my four years in school oh.
Na real life saver

4 Likes

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by DDDEnterprises: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thank God

1 Like

Re: PTAD Commences Payment Of The Consequential Pension Increment by perpeling22(f): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
What of pension under private firm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrorism: Nigerians Have Lost Hope In Buhari, APC - PDP / President Buhari Reconstitutes Board Of Federal Mortgage Bank / 'Batman' To Launch Power Projects In Nigeria - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.