Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! (29815 Views)

Accident On Calabar Itu Highway (Graphic Photos) / Accident Along Calabar-Itu Highway, 7, Including School Children Dead (Graphic) / Deplorable State Of Enugu-Aba-Port Harcourt Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 1:14am On Jul 02, 2021
It's Rainy Season Again and the ordinary Citizens of Nigeria in the AkwaCross Region are Up for immense suffering again

I Spent 7 hours yesterday on that Road and Another 8hrs today. Leaving me to ask if our Governor can't do an intervention Job on this Road to Alleviate the plight Motorist and Commuters....We know the Road is a Federal Road but must your citizens suffer because of Politics??

They are building an oil and gas Park around that bad spot,alot of construction machinery are in the vicinity, Now can't they have human sympathy and bring out a payloader to come help clear traffic.....

Please lala Kindly help get this to front page so our Ogas at the Top can Torchlight this....

#PrayforUs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 1:16am On Jul 02, 2021
More.

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 1:17am On Jul 02, 2021
Hmmm

1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Ever8090: 1:22am On Jul 02, 2021
Ha!! ..I think say them don do this road?..
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 1:25am On Jul 02, 2021

1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 1:31am On Jul 02, 2021
Ever8090:
Ha!! ..I think say them don do this road?..
for Where? This is the worst road on the planet.

6 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by NobleSeed(m): 4:29am On Jul 02, 2021
na twitter brouhaha
Nnamdi kanu
Sunday igboho's matter we they try settle now , when the time comes we'll look into that thoroughly.
The last pics though shocked see as you resemble one of our mod on here.

32 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by KingsCity: 5:18am On Jul 02, 2021
That rood should be a dual carriage way

4 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by invectives(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2021
NobleSeed:
na twitter brouhaha
Nnamdi kanu
Sunday igboho's matter we they try settle now , when the time comes we'll look into that thoroughly.
The last pics though shocked see as you resemble one of our mod on here.
I wish oo...I for Fp topic ASAP for Ogas at the top to view.
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by letristian: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
I plied that road earlier this year, I felt so bad that I would have taken medication. How can a State that produces much revenue via oil have such lengthy kilometres of bad roads. But those in the North are super dual carriage nylon tarred

And somebody wants us to be united in conditions of suffering and smiling.

E really choke!

32 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by HEAVEN4444: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
wink
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by zyro: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Na wa
Na this one be hold-up

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Rexnegro(m): 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Too bad
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Nigercity: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Kk
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by slawormiir: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......

Reminds me of Benin-kogi-abuja road that year

Left Benin city 11:44am .....got to Abuja 10pm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Hero2t: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2021
smiley
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by SEGLIZ: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
invectives:
It's Rainy Season Again and the ordinary Citizens of Nigeria in the AkwaCross Region are Up for immense suffering again

I Spent 7 hours yesterday on that Road and Another 8hrs today. Leaving me to ask if our Governor can't do an intervention Job on this Road to Alleviate the plight Motorist and Commuters....We know the Road is a Federal Road but must your citizens suffer because of Politics??

They are building an oil and gas Park around that bad spot,alot of construction machinery are in the vicinity, Now can't they have human sympathy and bring out a payloader to come help clear traffic.....

Please lala Kindly help get this to front page so our Ogas at the Top can Torchlight this....

#PrayforUs

op sorry about your time.
how many hours should that journey be originally?
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by osuofia2(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Look at the situations in the south yet the north is their problem.
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ministry of works wert at thou?

State governor and senators and reps?
Buhari too were are you?

2 Likes

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Xscape047: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Nawao0

1 Like

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by bigdammyj: 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Noted
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Exactly the same with that road in Niger state filled oil tankers
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Tannhauser(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
shocked

Omo that year na speed boat things o! Oron to Cali straight!

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Hezbola: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
SEGLIZ:

op sorry about your time.
how many hours should that journey be originally?
Calabar to Uyo originally shouldn't exceed 1 hour on a good road.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by chukwugoziegi: 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
Imagine! This country just tire person.
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by solexjames(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2021
The road better for wer my state own b
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by ictjobber: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
Smh
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by Shellsploit: 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
far better than okearo matogun road.
Re: Deplorable State Of Calabar Itu Road!!! by donnie(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
Digtal governor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Travel On The Lagos Ibadan Train For Free. Nairalander Share Travel Experience / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Floods Cause Chaos In Abraham Adesanya After Heavy Rain (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.