Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Women Wont Let Me Rest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Wont Let Me Rest (1610 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wont Let Me Rest...Cries Married Guy. / My Girlfriend Wont Let Her Ex's Go / Help:my Girlfriend's Sister Won't Let Me Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Wont Let Me Rest by FosterPig: 4:21pm On May 09, 2011
Every pregnant girl in my area want to claim that i am responsible because i am fine and rich. the other day one have baby that dont look like me still she swear i am responsible. presently 5 are disturbing my mother about their pregnantcy and some of them i never bang sef still they claim i m the father. what should i do to get women off my back?. is it my fault that i am rich and handsom?.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2011
Do you sleep around that much?

Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

Every pregnant girl in my area want to claim that i am responsible because i am fine and rich. the other day one have baby that dont look like me still she swear i am responsible. presently 5 are disturbing my mother about their pregnantcy and some of them i never bang sef still they claim i m the father. what should i do to get women off my back?. is it my fault that i am rich and handsom?.

[size=38pt]WOMP! WOMP! FAIL![/size] tongue
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by akinreals: 4:43pm On May 09, 2011
grin grin grin in your dream or in your mind? shocked shocked
very funny guy
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by FosterPig: 4:51pm On May 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Do you sleep around that much?

I wont cALL IT sleeping around because i think i help service teh whole women in my area who are getting nothing. i see your picture and that booty is banging hot. I can get you pregnant in 3 minutes i swear.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

I wont cALL IT sleeping around because i think i help service teh whole women in my area who are getting nothing. i see your picture and that booty is banging hot. I can get you pregnant in 3 minutes i swear.

MzDarkSkin:

[size=38pt]FAIL![/size] tongue
grin grin
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by FosterPig: 4:54pm On May 09, 2011
akinreals:

grin grin grin in your dream or in your mind?  shocked shocked
very funny guy
this is real and no dream. i am the area lover and all the chics no me but what i dont like is making up stories about me because i know the ones i feel i give pregnant. and please stop calling my mother with fake stories of pregnantcy because i will not marry you. my wife to be is still young and must be a virgin.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 09, 2011
Foster,

you have a picture of yourself? I want to see this 'hawt' guy. tongue
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

I wont cALL IT sleeping around because i think i help service teh whole women in my area who are getting nothing.
LMFAO!!!

Free giver eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Foster-Pig:

i will not marry you. my wife to be is still young and must be a virgin.
And you are injecting other people wives to be tongue tongue tongue tongue

Foster-Pig:

i see your picture and that booty is banging hot. I can get you pregnant in 3 minutes i swear.
Hmmmm afterall those women are right tongue tongue lipsrsealed You must really be proud of this your pregnancy championship lol.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by FosterPig: 5:02pm On May 09, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Foster,

you have a picture of yourself? I want to see this 'hawt' guy.  tongue

if you see me you will dump your guy for me i swear.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by segzicres(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2011
Retraded post
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Abbycrown(f): 5:04pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

this is real and no dream. i am the area lover and all the chics no me but what i dont like is making up stories about me because i know the ones i feel i give pregnant. and please stop calling my mother with fake stories of pregnantcy because i will not marry you. my wife to be is still young and must be a virgin.
Imagine! Anyway, I'm sure you are a joker.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by FosterPig: 5:04pm On May 09, 2011
rokiatu:

LMFAO!!!

Free giver eh? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

filanthropist.
And you are injecting other people wives to be tongue tongue tongue tongue
that one no concern me.
Hmmmm afterall those women are right tongue tongue lipsrsealed You must really be proud of this your pregnancy championship lol.
i am not responsible and stop calling my mom please. she is getting worry.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 09, 2011
@poster,
A guy after my heart,however you need to improve on your written English.
Is this how you speak to the girls you get pregnant?
Funny guy.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by denzel2009: 5:06pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

That's so sexcty  cheesy
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by MrCork17: 5:07pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig:

so every single girl in your village want to sleep with you and you are happy? undecided
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by MrCork17: 5:08pm On May 09, 2011
Foster-Pig. bro, are you a farmer?
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by MMM2(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2011
op
so dis is ur owm imagination and ur fancy,
grow up.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 09, 2011
Mr, Cork:

so every single girl in your village want to sleep with you and you are happy? undecided

are you jealous?  grin
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 09, 2011
You must be a very dirty pig then.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by gairu: 5:53pm On May 09, 2011
That s good luck following u man, don't chase them away, learn to cope wit it: evry1 on who knows if that s ur own
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by obowunmi(m): 5:54pm On May 09, 2011
Another drug user. angry angry
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by livedit(f): 6:57pm On May 09, 2011
It's kinda hard to win back your reputation when you are now known as the "ladies man". I would suggest being more selective in the women you decide to "date". Most bad reputations get around like that when you have "scorned" more than your fair share of ladies. You said your "soon to be" wife is in the making, then maybe you ought to try being monogamous with her. Try harder to keep your personal life private. Far as these women harassing your mother, are they calling her or showing up at her door? You definitely need to put them straight because your mother has nothing to do with any of this and don't deserve this harassment. If all else fails, then maybe you AND your mother need to take some kind of legal action against them. With great success and "good looks" as you put it, comes a great responsibility. So by being "successful" and "great looking", you may have to deal with "obsessed fans" from time to time. That's why it's always good to keep God first and pray for wisdom in dealing with people of the opposite sex.
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 09, 2011
segzi cres:

Retraded post
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by tjskii(f): 7:31pm On May 09, 2011
mmmsscchheeww crappy thread angry angry angry
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Orton10(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2011
livedit:

It's kinda hard to win back your reputation when you are now known as the "ladies man". I would suggest being more selective in the women you decide to "date". Most bad reputations get around like that when you have "scorned" more than your fair share of ladies. You said your "soon to be" wife is in the making, then maybe you ought to try being monogamous with her. Try harder to keep your personal life private. Far as these women harassing your mother, are they calling her or showing up at her door? You definitely need to put them straight because your mother has nothing to do with any of this and don't deserve this harassment. If all else fails, then maybe you AND your mother need to take some kind of legal action against them. With great success and "good looks" as you put it, comes a great responsibility. So by being "successful" and "great looking", you may have to deal with "obsessed fans" from time to time. That's why it's always good to keep God first and pray for wisdom in dealing with people of the opposite sex.
^
Just take a look at Livedit taking this slowpoke seriously
@Pig, bro I gave Cameron Diaz triplets - true story. . .douchebag!
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Orton10(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2011
livedit:

^
Just take a look at Livedit taking this slowpoke seriously
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by livedit(f): 8:22pm On May 09, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
Just take a look at Livedit taking this not-so-smart person seriously

Orton1_0, are you telling livedit she just wasted a whole essay for nothing on false information?? embarassed grin
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by MrsChima(f): 8:29pm On May 09, 2011
livedit:

Orton1_0, are you telling livedit she just wasted a whole essay for nothing on false information?? embarassed grin

Yea, pretty much. You have to skim through trash from now on out or you would be wasting your time as Orton stated. Bless your heart though. Hey!
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by livedit(f): 8:40pm On May 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yea, pretty much. You have to skim through trash from now on out or you would be wasting your time as Orton stated. Bless your heart though. Hey!

Hey girlie! cheesy

Well that sucks (pouting) sad , Wow! Livedit is gullible. grin Thank you for the heads up Mrs. Chima and Orton1_0! smiley
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 09, 2011
the women wont let u be, or ur randy di.ck wont let them be
Re: Women Wont Let Me Rest by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On May 09, 2011
livedit:

Hey girlie! cheesy

Well that sucks (pouting) sad , Wow! Livedit is gullible. grin Thank you for the heads up Mrs. Chima and Orton1_0! smiley

I wouldn't say gullible because you do not know the chatters patterns as well as Orton and I. You just responding to a thread and being you. Nothing wrong with that but most of the threads are up for investigation that all I am gon say.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Money Buy Love? / Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? / Desperate Nigerian Girlfriends Versus Desperate Nigerian Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.