Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:03 PM

2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer (1243 Views)

DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria / Two Missing Kids Found Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 09, 2011
TWO children of a woman (names withheld), working at the Central Hospital Agbor, in Delta State have been found dead in their mother’s giant deep freezer.

The names of the children were given as Harrison and Favour. Favour was a five year old girl and Harrisson , a 7 year old boy who were pupils of Community Day Care/Primary School Agbor.

Vanguard gathered that their mother had allegedly locked up the kids in her one-bedroom apartment and went to the market only to return and found the kids stone dead in the freezer.

The woman who is said to be a single parent is alleging a foul play, noting that blood was reportedly found trickling from both the mouth and nose of the children.

According to her “when I returned from the slaughter, I went straight to where I kept the key but to my greatest surprise, the key was no where to be found”.

State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Charles Muka told Vanguard, Sunday, that “we (police) are investigating. No arrest has been made; the woman locked the kids inside(her apartment) and took the keys away”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/05/2-kids-found-dead-in-the-mother%E2%80%99s-freezer/
Re: 2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer by Blazay(m): 2:58am On May 10, 2011
Only in places like Africa.
This kind of a story would have been thorougly analyzed by forensic scientists and there would have been no question as to who did what or not.
Backward nation of cursed souls!

State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Charles Muka told Vanguard, Sunday, that “we (police) are investigating. No arrest has been made; the woman locked the kids inside(her apartment) and took the keys away”.

End of story! kiss
Re: 2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer by babyme1(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Kids Found Dead In Mother’s Freezer by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 10, 2011
I hope they'll be able to get to the bottom of this. sad

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? / Pls Do Read And Learn From It. / Any Ideas For This Lady With A Terror Mother-in-law.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.