Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,422 members, 7,781,229 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:58 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4340 Views)

I Think Am Fading Away. I Need Som1 To Help Me / Pls Help, She Is Slipping Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On May 09, 2011
Re: . by tpia5: 11:44pm On May 09, 2011

1 Like

Re: . by BABE3: 11:52pm On May 09, 2011
If you are for real:

First of all, Lebara is not cheap? I thought that was the cheapest phone network on the planet--

Anyways, weren't you the one laughing at me about my long-distance break-up.? Just saying! cool

Anyways (again)--How do you know the love is still there (on his part), if he's not showing any sign of it?
Re: . by toyemz(f): 11:54pm On May 09, 2011
@poster
why don't you take a holiday and visit him
unannounced?
what ever situation you find ,will surely put your heart at rest and would help in getting you back to normalcy
Re: . by HighChief4(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2011
BABE!:

If you are for real:

First of all, Lebara is not cheap? I thought that was the cheapest phone network on the planet--

Anyways, weren't you the one laughing at me about my long-distance break-up.? Just saying! cool

Anyways (again)--How do you know the love is still there (on his part), if he's not showing any sign of it?

Good question, cos with all those signs i can tell dude is long gone
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2011
@Tpia, I have told you so many times I do not want you. If you have no spell to give me like I asked I am not interested.

@Babe, Lebara might be cheap but it isn't when you are constantly calling and you not getting any conversation out of it and I laughed at your break-up because of the *not enough action* meaning that should not be the case for a breakup and I know the love is there(on his part)

@Toyemz, I cannot take a holiday at this moment because of situations

@High_Chief, I know it is there on his part but I do not why maybe he just can't deal with the distance?
undecided
Re: . by dealordea(m): 1:43am On May 10, 2011
Eyah, See waiting long distance turn fine girl, Maybe is presently occupied, give him time.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:02am On May 10, 2011
kandiikane:

But recently it has just been going downhill, When I call I will get a reply saying "I will call you back" and I never get a call. It is a waste for me because Lebara is not cheap at all.
Oh girlfriend common now. Lebara is quite cheap grin grin grin

On a more serious note, it seem to me that both of you are not that interested anymore. I could be wrong, but the guy is probably looking for a way to end it but he don't want to play the villain.

Another reason could be that he's losing hope. He probably luv you then you can ever imagine but he has lost all hope of seeing you again.
Perfect example of a perfect relationship with no future.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 2:16am On May 10, 2011
^^ undecided undecided
He texted me for my birthday(sunday) saying that he wished he was spending it with me, it was one of those "once in a blue moon text" I wrote about and although it settled my heart a bit it brought tears to my eyes because it just feels so distant. cry cry cry
bluemoon text=1 text a week or something like that

P.S. today I had a dream and we were at this big party(huge) and we were sitting far away from each other but our eyes just kept on meeting.
Maybe I had the dream because of all the thoughts going.

See what love can do to the feminist of feminists undecided  chiiii, dissolves you into little pieces

I need a potion, this is the man I was destined to marry if he slips away that is it for me I will become part of the list of old unmarried women with children from tom,manliness and harry (Tpia)undecided
Re: . by 190: 8:01am On May 10, 2011
tpia@:

So, are you saying he's history now or you just want a nler (male or female) to help him out with your wooing.

Yeah, that's a new one i've never heard before. Not.

How far with debosky- i havent been following the thread due to a lack of interest on my part after posting there the other time.

Yawns. Nl is getting so boring and predictable these days.

Just hope dead bodi no go full somewhere again?

Lord have mercy.

Tpia is WICKED!!
Re: . by MMM2(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2011
i can help u out,
what kind of juju do u want?
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2011
How about u take a trip to Naij cool cool cool
Nothing says he has to be the only once coming to check uuuu.
Long distance relationships are full of stress but what's worth keeping is worth fighting/stressing for

1 Like

Re: . by Heline(f): 10:07am On May 10, 2011
What kind of juju do u want. come 2 my house by 2a.m tomorrow and I will give u in abudant. my address No. 5000 witchcraft street off babalawo lane united kingdom am waiting dear customer.
Re: . by Orton10(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2011
Booring thread . . .next!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 10, 2011
Orton1_0:

Booring thread . . .next!!!
seconded
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 12:07am On May 11, 2011
^^The two posters above, who asked you to post. silly men. Get out jor. It would have been very simple if you had just slipped out unnoticed but nooo, you just want to be seen.

@Heline, I have tfl-ed the address but I am getting too many corner,corner do you have the postcode? It will be very easy for my Tom-Tom.

@Jaybee, mayn I would love to go now but I cannot. But I am planning on going in July.
Re: . by jaybee3(m): 5:56am On May 11, 2011
Cheaper to go now when compared to July.
Re: . by akpan123(m): 6:19am On May 11, 2011
slow and steady win the race. let him know , how you feel.
Re: . by BABE3: 6:26am On May 11, 2011
akpan123:

slow and steady win the race. let him know , how you feel.

Re: . by dayokanu(m): 6:34am On May 11, 2011
Kandi

I can help you with the juju, but you need to come carry the sacrifice naked in my room
Re: . by Phate07(m): 7:58am On May 11, 2011

**prepares a huge pot of strong love potion** angry
Re: . by Orton10(m): 10:58am On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

^^The two posters above, who asked you to post. silly men. Get out jor. It would have been very simple if you had just slipped out unnoticed but nooo, you just want to be seen.
. . . .if You really want to enjoy your stay on here, then You better watch your mouth around me.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:08am On May 11, 2011
Lmao @ 'my heart slipping away' !
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2011
Orton1_0:

. . . .if You really want to enjoy your stay on here, then You better watch your mouth around me.
Just get out.
Re: . by amefi(m): 5:42pm On May 11, 2011
kandiikane:

@Heline, I have tfl-ed the address but I am getting too many corner,corner do you have the postcode? It will be very easy for my Tom-Tom.
@Jaybee, mayn I would love to go now but I cannot. But I am planning on going in July.

She may be residing outside London. TFL would not be of help on locations outside London. I will advise you come to my location: UPM, New Cross Road. Its a Church, my pastor will pray with you and give you some Bible passages to read. After two weeks, there must be a change, he would be the one calling and texting you. If you are really serious you can call me on 078 for detailed address. Cheers.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 11, 2011
^^look at this cunumunu!  grin grin
I need a potion, this is the man I was destined to marry if he slips away that is it for me I will become part of the list of old unmarried women with children from tom,d1ck and harry (Tpia) undecided

*clears throat* wheew! ermm.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin*
Re: . by Orton10(m): 7:19pm On May 11, 2011
Cool.
Re: . by kandiikane(m): 1:29am On May 14, 2011
OK. Thanks to the guys for the juju, everything has been sorted. I can now say my heart is where it should be shocked
Re: . by ananymous: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2012
ELI

my love once i want you to know is that real spell caster and powerful
individual who is good at their works don’t often publish their works
online like most scam artists do. I know of a spell caster, he is so so so
good. He did a love spell for me and works like magic even when I have not
met him…his spell is so powerful and could work for you regardless of
your location. Anyone who is in distress of whatsoever, whether in need of
money spell to make you rich and love spell to make man and woman fall in
love with you can contact him on “okokogenuinespelltemple@hotmail.com“. He cast spells
with as low as 400 dollars depending on the situation he will explain everything to you and what is required to make it work as you desire , this is the beauty of it no hidden charges like other spell casters do. and spend more of his money to see that your problem is solve and you are happy again.DR OKOKO is a real spell caster i swear on my life Here is his email: okokogenuinespelltemple@hotmail.com hurry and contact him and your problems shall be over
Re: . by Sexxydivaa: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
ananymous: ELI

my love once i want you to know is that real spell caster and powerful
individual who is good at their works don’t often publish their works
online like most scam artists do. I know of a spell caster, he is so so so
good. He did a love spell for me and works like magic even when I have not
met him…his spell is so powerful and could work for you regardless of
your location. Anyone who is in distress of whatsoever, whether in need of
money spell to make you rich and love spell to make man and woman fall in
love with you can contact him on “okokogenuinespelltemple@hotmail.com“. He cast spells
with as low as 400 dollars depending on the situation he will explain everything to you and what is required to make it work as you desire , this is the beauty of it no hidden charges like other spell casters do. and spend more of his money to see that your problem is solve and you are happy again.DR OKOKO is a real spell caster i swear on my life Here is his email: okokogenuinespelltemple@hotmail.com hurry and contact him and your problems shall be over

you don press P ni
Re: . by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Don't know y gals make excuse 4 guys. Leave d guy. Even if he sends u text on vals day nd dint invite u over leave him. At dis age ur suppose to be thinking abt a husband material not sum lame guy who is sleeping wit sum village gals at his ppa.

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Kissing Experience Before And After / My Best Friend Had Sex Wit My Gal / Romantic Exercise At Its Peak......! See photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.