Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? (7014 Views)

Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / Is It Possible To Work From Home In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by adaperry25: 12:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
I checked a job website and found a company advertising for 2 positions and they fit my job description perfectly. Is it ideal for me to apply in both or select one and apply? Need some guidance

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Koldam2020: 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Select one nd apply

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by askino(m): 1:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
BOTH...in case there is someone more qualified for one available

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
They may term it as greediness but if it were to be me. I would apply and would state in each application I applied for the other post and the reason I did so which ought to be reasonable. Na street sense I give you so. All the very best!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by slawormiir: 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....

Ogbeni apply for one make you relax...
Wetin go be...go be...

If them go take you...them take you...
If you like apply for Five role...if them nor go take you...them nor go take you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by investorMK(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
No now
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
As someone in partial HR duties fire on the both oh grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
SMH
Reason why Online /Remote job is Bae...
You can get to be a worker for as many possible openings.....
if you have access to internet + browsing gadgets and you ain't making a dime via online activities then you are not wise and also far from financial freedom.

The sure way to having financial freedom is by creating more than one income means and FYI there are thousands of ease2access ways to earn via Online.

For mentorship enquiries and learn2earn fees convo or any related consultation as to my ONLINE EARNING campaign posts here kindly reach out via the facebook ID on my profile's personal text.

@Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Africa my Africa.
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Quelme: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
You greedy sha. You no go apply for one, leave others to try their luck too with the other vacant position....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Abyounghammed(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Saraki applied for both senate president and country president at once, business takes place in any form as long u are NAIJA

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Naija4love(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ole u never get one you're talking about two

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by asobo1: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:
I checked a job website and found a company advertising for 2 positions and they fit my job description perfectly. Is it ideal for me to apply in both or select one and apply? Need some guidance
Select the one you best fit into. What if it happens that the interview holds the same day?
Afriqan:
Do NOT apply for 2 positions but state it in your letter of application that you're also willing to take up any similar position based on your qualifications ans experience...

OP you can also go with this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Sunnybay7: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Here to read comments.
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do NOT apply for 2 positions but state it in your letter of application that you're also willing to take up any similar position based on your qualifications ans experience...

7 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by elmessiahs(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Omo wahala for girl hey no get hips
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Samirana360(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ehen....ehee na
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by ayenale1(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Apply for both then defend one during interview...
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by paulsibility(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Something to brighten your day..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Glokit(m): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Depends on organization, for example you can apply for 3 roles in google within one month

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by honourablelumis: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
It depends on the company doctrine
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by SchoolGate: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:
Patrick Enyum shut your fucking mouth there. patlex did you study computer science to apply for programming job?
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Corporate organisations advises you to apply for as many role as you can on their job vacancy websites, so far you feel your profile matches them.

Don't limit your chances

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Are you kidney me� You mean this same Nigeria or there’s another Nigeria somewhere??��‍♂️

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by babadee1(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:

Apply for both there's no rule against it. During the review process they will decide for themselves which one to call you for. Just make sure both jobs have similar qualifications and requirements otherwise you will look like you don't know what you're doing.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Miyachi: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
I'd advise that you apply for only one role. Most times if there's a better suited role for you, the company will inform you and ask if you're interested. At least that has been my experience.

Applying to multiple roles at the same company might be perceived as desperation. It would raise red flags at most reputable companies.
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
Very possible.

No be you go use ya hand apply?

Wetin me no fit guarantee na wetin dose HR pipu go do with dat ya application.

Dose pipu no get joy at all.......
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by SmartyPants(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Yes!

It's not greed since you can't get both jobs. You're just increasing your chances of getting hired.

If the company does not accept such, they will usually state so on the advert.

However, applying for more than one position might make you appear unfocused and that's a red flag.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by sweetrace(f): 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:

Apply to both. If I am you, in both applications I will be honest. Write about really wanting to work for the organisation and how I am capable of doing any of the jobs. Research the organisation and both jobs thoroughly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by saintneo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:

Both please, nothing dey happen.

One time, I did the same, different head hunters for the same company called me to accept.
Re: Is It Possible To Apply For 2 Vacancy Roles In Same Company? by Slurity(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
adaperry25:
apply for both if you love yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Careers@mtnonline.com / Dangote Cement Plc; Recruitment For Gradutes / I Am Tired! Can I Still Get A Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.