Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? (30068 Views)

Confused Graduate: What Skills Can I Learn With Android Phone To Start Earning? / What Its Mean To Acquire Higher Degree Time Wasting Or What? / Things To Do Before Going For An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by tuna85: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hi Everyone, trust our days have been great?

I wish to relocate to one of the developed Countries and would love to acquire one or two skills before leaving to enable me survive asides schooling. I am a lady and would love your advice especially from experienced nairalanders.

Thanks a lot.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by inumidun2010(m): 8:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
Shebi una SAPPHIERE talk say Future is FEMALE Na, ... Abeg Na I.T oooooo... Go check YouTube videos on the SUBJECT make someone no go mislead you.. However, the ELDERS are on their WAY, Na COWS cause traffic on the ROAD....

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by bustykasa(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hair styling and fashion design

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by visijo(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Not every man that is nice to you is flirting with you.
Some mothers raised their sons to be gentleman.✍️

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by aikyg(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Respect for husband. Abroad gives the average Nigerian woman the illusion that her husband is more like a glorified houseboy. These women throw caution to the wind and go all out to oppress their partners. When the man can't handle anymore, he comes back to Nigeria or quietly leaves the house for the woman. If he makes the mistake of fighting for his right, the woman kicks him out. At the end of the day these women end up sad and frustrated.

However, the women who travel with respect for their husbands end up with a very happy and prosperous home.

252 Likes 18 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by jaytii(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hairstyling

Culinary skills(African dishes will sell like hot cake if you're really good)

Baking

Nursing school abroad (fastest way to really settle down abroad for females)

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Naijaguy12345(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
1 Hair stylist should be helpful. You could earn minimum ($250) (€200) weekly without paying taxes .

2. On a high class lever learn about/ background in childcare. You could earn up to $1200 or €1000 every month looking after 2 to 3 kids on the side or helping with school runs That’s if you live in big cities . Also if you don’t know how to drive, learn it before you leave Nigerian and get both your Nigeria and international license, it makes live easier .

3. Get some training in Nigeria about cleaning. Proper training from a reputable company. You could earn money cleaning homes on the side. You go to busy families once or twice a week, spend average 2–4 hours and you get 40–50 bucks . Multiply by 4–5 families that’s getting close to 200 weekly.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Skills aren't gender based anymore.

Tech skills or even or how to operate some machines.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by CelestineNelson: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Any tech skills, don't carry fashion design for head oo them no dey wear Ankara over there...thank me later. If you know pay attention to this am afraid, you may end up in bruthel to survive. Tech is international

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Kobicove(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Just learn to pay your bills and transport fare yourself grin

13 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
cool
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by johnfaleks(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Hair stylist
Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by emmyN(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Learn to fix dreadlocks

2 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by chukwuibuipob: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
wink smiley cool Hairdresser, fashion designer, painting.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by jimmyolasun: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2021
Where you see money buy tickets for this economy??

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by sigiyaya112: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
aikyg:
Respect for husband. Abroad gives the average Nigerian woman the illusion that her husband is more like a glorified houseboy.
Why do Nigerians think that getting married is an achievement

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by FutureHNDRxXx: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Babysitting, culinary skills and yardwork\Mowing l,
Basic computer skills for admin jobs etc.

7 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Womanizer(m): 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
sigiyaya112:
Why do Nigerians think that getting married is an achievement

Me sef no understand

15 Likes

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by Osidazz19: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Determination and perseverance.
These 2 will take you a long way.

1 Like

Re: As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
The question is relative to an individual.

While some have decided to go and learn how to braid hair before travelling abroad, some decided to go to Nursing School before doing the same.
Some also decided to come to us @[b][/b] to learn how to Grill Barbecue before traveling to obodo oyibo.

While many decided on what to do, as long as at the end of it all, they will be fine and do well for their family members.

So it depends on an individual.

6 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Zakari & Co (chartered Accountants) Test Invite / You Just Got A Job And You Need Accommodation. Come In / Wema Bank Graduate Trainee 2021 With Classmarker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.