Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup (22855 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / What's The One Gift Your Ex Gave You That You Still Have? / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by obembet(f): 10:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Imagine your boyfriend/girlfriend buy you a car and 2 weeks later you guys break up and he want to collect the car back, will you give him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by lilvicky68(m): 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..

414 Likes 21 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Illuminatiship(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
If na me buy for my girlfriend I go collect am but if na she buy for me them nor born am well after the break up she nor go even dey alive to ask about the car.if I may even ask na Nigeria women ?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by donbachi(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2021
If bought with her name.Why not.but,if with my name.no!
Mind u.every relationship comes with few gifts.we go count am as one.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by MJBOLT: 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
it is only a foolish guy that will buy a car for his girlfriend

251 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Hyperchi(m): 12:20am On Jul 08, 2021
if na me buy I go hold original document. she fit they drive am immediately she park am the person I sell am to go just come pick am

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2021
I give you car make you use take tour,
But you decide to dey do fake love,
Wait, so you get somebody eh,
You be somebo, somebo,
Somebody baby oh-eh,,,,

If such is the case, I'm gonna take it back. I don't care if you say I belong to,,,

18 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Cholls(m): 1:00am On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
Things that were freely given should never be returned, its against the rules "Spinsters Rule" Also never keep a gift from a boyfriend the way he gave you,be smart to immediately resell it and replace it with another one with some flimsy excuse. "Just Be Smart"
my sister you be ole

136 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Bola146(f): 6:34am On Jul 08, 2021
I'll gladly return it to him and thank him. I can't because of that collect what I bought for him, no! We move cool cool

15 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nostring: 7:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:
I'll gladly return it to him and thank him. I can't because of that collect what I bought for him, no! We move cool cool
liar

15 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by obembet(f): 7:24am On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:

Wise decision.

I will keep this in mind

God knows I won't return anything. We both gained from each other!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BlueAir: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2021
grin lol ironic enough,na this morning I go pack everything I gave the bittch to help herself. We broke up some days ago. I chose to leave everything but the dirty biitch got another number to WhatsApp me talking shitt and calling me names. So yeah,if the ex doesn't go quietly,I'll collect everything back from her including a car. I get sister wey I fit give smh

On a normal case based on personality,I no go collect anything back. Just go in peace or face my wrath. I'm dragging the biitch to court next week for some refunds. She gats suffer for not going in peace

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BlueAir: 9:33am On Jul 08, 2021
grin she never jam a real man before. She can kiss the relationship goodbye if she doesn't produce what I gave her. I fit tell police sef say na my name dey on top car and she sell am without telling me. No sane man should be buying a fortune for a girlfriend in her name. Nobody wey work hard for him money suppose do that shi
Cholls:
my sister you be ole

9 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2021
Cholls:
my sister you be ole
na u be ole

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2021
BlueAir:
grin she never jam a real man before. She can kiss the relationship goodbye if she doesn't produce what I gave her. I fit tell police sef say na my name dey on top car and she sell am without telling me. No sane man should be buying a fortune for a girlfriend in her name. Nobody wey work hard for him money suppose do that shi
No be today your so-called real man dy bite their fingers in regret,na who carry emotions enter relationship go loose las las.You can't do nothing, dem go sell your gift and still claim damages if you no behave yourself and form gentleman

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Bola146(f): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2021
Nostring:
liar

When I'm not a lazy type, na your type be greediness!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
My girlfriend cannot buy me a car..I no need to imagine am..
Lol same here my guy. Some things can't be imagined

45 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by lilvicky68(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:

No woman is lazy according to herself.. Although they are still poor..

13 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Cholls(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2021
Rozcol:
na u be ole
My sister na you be Ole

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by lilvicky68(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol same here my guy. Some things can't be imagined
That's waste of imagination.. grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by BlueAir: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2021
grin lol it's emotional that I claim back what is rightfully mine? Ok na. Hopefully one day you no go learn what they mean by "the law is blind"
Rozcol:
No be today your so-called real man dy bite their fingers in regret,na who carry emotions enter relationship go loose las las.You can't do nothing, dem go sell your gift and still claim damages if you no behave yourself and form gentleman

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

That's waste of imagination.. grin

5 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Bola146(f): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2021
lilvicky68:

No woman is lazy according to herself.. Although they are still poor..

I don't think you have sisters? If you have, good for them cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by lilvicky68(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:

I don't think you have sisters? If you have, good for them cheesy cheesy
Yes. I'm referring to the poor ones... hard-working women no dey make mouth about not being lazy..

4 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Liposure: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Something received should not be returned. I won't becos its my property and right hence nobody can take it away from me
Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Nostring: 10:34am On Jul 08, 2021
Bola146:

lol....u claiming u not lazy on a faceless forum..wash grin we Sabi ur type tongue

2 Likes

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Bola146(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nostring:
lol....u claiming u not lazy on a faceless forum..wash grin we Sabi ur type tongue

Kids are here grin Pikin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by tutudesz: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
undecided if the car document are in your name, na you get am grin but if the documents have the buyer name return it simple undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Partner Asks For The Car He/She Gave You, After Breakup by Thisis2raw(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2021
Eh give am back na. Na ur own before?

When you are giving it back make it look like you have past the stage to use the car again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.