Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog (27954 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by donklinton: 6:56pm On May 10, 2011
hmmm, i cant beleive this, well i dont want to go into that kus in every nonsense there's sense, which ever way i wish u guys the best, but im still confuse, thus it means that  this world is coming to an end?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

emm actually I would prefer the sun  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
is too hot in their, lets go inside my freezer jare lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by savanto: 7:08pm On May 10, 2011
I hope the woman can cope when she the dog meets a sexy bitch? I will see how long her love will last. He who lies with scum; becomes scum!

Stupidiani !!!!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by ak47mann(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2011
she must be playing with her self when she was younger undecided undecided watching scooby doo
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 7:11pm On May 10, 2011
Donlittle:

is too hot in their, lets go inside my freezer jare lol
[b]free what? I want to believe it was a spelling error grin grin so when are we going to the sun you know the moon is over crowded every guy wants to take his girl there e go beta if we go sun space full there   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/b]
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by ak47mann(m): 7:15pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

[b]free what? I want to believe it was a spelling error grin grin so when are we going to the sun you know the moon is over crowded every guy wants to take his girl there e go beta if we go sun space full there   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin [/b]
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by wiseman2011(m): 7:23pm On May 10, 2011
that is her wishes, goodluck to her and her hausband.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2011
ak47mann:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
akforiseven why are you tilting your mouth to one end ? undecided BTW how are you?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by matty1024: 7:29pm On May 10, 2011
! I laugh in Vernacular. This so called lady is mad!
Please, someone should help to see the a deliverance minister.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by matty1024: 7:31pm On May 10, 2011
I laugh in Vernacular. This so called lady is mad!
Please, someone should help to see the a deliverance minister.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 7:33pm On May 10, 2011
^^huh did you just say someone what happened to you  angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by auuche19yahoocom(m): 7:42pm On May 10, 2011
more disease still coming up,but i know dat d woman is devil incarnate, ,,
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by lastpage: 7:48pm On May 10, 2011
"I've been in relationships with so many men, , and they are all the same,  skirt-chasers and cheaters. My dog is kind, and loyal to me and he treats me with so much respect."

[size=14pt]Where are all those "Women Liberation, AA advocates"?[/size]

So this is the Plan?

I'll rather be a "skirt-chaser" than allow a "Dog" to cheat on me! grin grin

I just dey laugh!

This what "unbridled copying of Oyinbo mentality" leads to!

Fortunately, THE BIBLE HAS A PUNISHMENT FOR SUCH HUMANS (if we can still call them humans):Leviticus 18: 23; DO not have Sexual relations with an ANIMAL and thus DEFILE YOURSELF with it! A woman MUST NOT present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it. THAT IS PERVERSION!
29: EVERYONE who does any of these things, such person MUST BE "CUT-OFF" from their people.
See also Romans 1: 24 - 27; Genesis 19: 5-24; Jude Vs 7.

As for the so called "Priest" that married 'Woman and Dog", this is what the good Book said: "Men will DESPISE SOUND DOCTRINE and gather for themselves, "TEACHERS" who will teach them what they want to hear"! (2Timothy 4"3 - 5)

l guess we have now become "more educated and westernised" such that even the commands of our creator dont count, right? angry angry

God help us sha, wetin we plant, we will surely reap wink wink
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 7:51pm On May 10, 2011
@auuche19@yahoo.com lolz that's right with you forgot to add with no cure
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

ewo, u want to killi me, trust me have been to the moon, hold up no they there, but if we go sun, u knw say the heat plus the heat coming frm makin up undecided go make us burn? u wan make we get rabbies ni?? make we go inside my deep freezer ni
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2011
lastpage:

Fortunately, THE BIBLE HAS A PUNISHMENT FOR SUCH HUMANS (if we can still call them humans):Leviticus 18: 23; DO not have Sexual relations with an ANIMAL and thus DEFILE YOURSELF with it! A woman MUST NOT present herself to an animal to have sexual relations with it. THAT IS PERVERSION!
29: EVERYONE who does any of these things, such person MUST BE "CUT-OFF" from their people.
See also Romans 1: 24 - 27; Genesis 19: 5-24; Jude Vs 7.

As na you sabi bible pass, i hope say u don read am reach the 'lastpage'

Leviticus 19
19 “‘Keep my decrees.Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material.
27 Do not cut the hair at the sides of your head or clip off the edges of your beard.

Thank God say una no be Jesus, na we for hang for cross, mscheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Natasha2(f): 8:04pm On May 10, 2011
Donlittle:

ewo, u want to killi me, trust me have been to the moon, hold up no they there, but if we go sun, u knw say the heat plus the heat coming frm makin up  undecided go make us burn? u wan make we get rabbies ni?? make we go inside my deep freezer ni
Do you want to kill me? how can the both of us enter your freezer Okay you know what you will enter first then I will close the freezer after 30 minutes (I must have finished arranging stuffs grin) I will come in to be with you
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by lepasharon(f): 8:35pm On May 10, 2011
how is dis even allowed 2 be possible?!!!, OUTRIGHT NONSENSE!! angry angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by yuzedo: 8:37pm On May 10, 2011
grin grin grin
**Dead**
. . . Why does the report still call her "Miss"?? She shud be Mrs. Bingo now or sumn,  cheesy
. . Dunno which was funnier, dog's picture, or caption "ghana-dog". . Lwkmd!!
@ Mr. Cork: Yes, she's "ghana-ibo", lwtmb!  grin tongue cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 10, 2011
Natasha,,:

Do you want to kill me? how can the both of us enter your freezer Okay you know what you will enter first then I will close the freezer after 30 minutes (I must have finished arranging stuffs  grin) I will come in to be with you
i mean my deep freezer, my freezer is very deep and long that you can fit into it lol,  lol, naaaah, u will leave it open tho, i will do anything for love lol, as far as u will cme in am cool with it lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Decryptor(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2011
A clearer picture of what we are talking about,

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by akinolasam: 9:20pm On May 10, 2011
ANOTHER WAY TO LEGALIZE BESTIALITY ON THE WAY.
Ghana seems to be pioneering this one.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by kanurisud: 9:23pm On May 10, 2011
lucky dooooooooooooooooooooooooog
mad girl
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Kedro(m): 9:24pm On May 10, 2011
she need am
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Blazay(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2011
Thank God! African women are getting smart at last! grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by donpeluchi(m): 9:49pm On May 10, 2011
This is crazy but she is free to do whatever she likes. i hope guys wud treat their ladies better so they dont have these kinds of excuses
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by favouredjb(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2011
only takes a mad woman to do that
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by HighChief4(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2011
Blazay:

Mu he he he, are you serious with that?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Beync(f): 10:15pm On May 10, 2011
Peeps, Is this film on sale and what's the name?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Afanna1: 10:17pm On May 10, 2011
Blazay:

Almondjoy is back. lipsrsealed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by cutenslim(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2011
The End is soo sooo near cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Falls Into A River During Peaceful Protest In Cameroon (Disturbing Photo) / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.