Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog (27964 Views)

75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' / Charles Antwi Tries To Kill Mahama, Ghanaian President (Photo) / Woman Sued Police For Shooting Her Dog 15 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by tenalpazc(f): 10:37pm On May 10, 2011
Na wa o.dog levels.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by tenalpazc(f): 10:41pm On May 10, 2011
Na wa o.dog levels.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Afanna1: 10:47pm On May 10, 2011
[b]Tue, May 10, 2011 View Talk Of Naija Sites     
Search the web  Search talkofnaija.com
  NEWS TICKER12 Years Old Girl Gives Birth In Holland NEWSPAPERS Share117
Ghanaian Man Machettes His Friend For Having Sex With His Wife
Post by admin on Mon, 05/09/2011 - 21:15
in News
Kade, April 21, GNA - Kofi Boakye, a farmer, who caught his wife and another man having sex in their kitchen and inflicted cutlass wounds on his "rival", was on Thursday put before the Kade District Magistrate Court.

Boakye pleaded guilty with explanation but following his explanation, the Magistrate, Mr Abdul Majid Iliasu, entered a plea of not guilty for him.

He was granted bail in the sum of GH¢1,000 with one surety to re-appear on May 05.

Police Inspector D. T. Nartey prosecuting told the court that both the complainant and accused were farmers residing at Akyem Dwenase near Akwatia.

He said because the wife of the accused sold drinks, the complainant frequent the house to drink.

About two months ago, the accused had information that the complainant was having affair with his wife.

The prosecutor said when Boakye confronted the wife, she denied it. On April 11, Boakye went to town and on his return to the house; he heard an unusual noise in the kitchen of the house.

The prosecutor said Boakye went there only to meet the complainant having sexual intercourse with his wife.

Boakye dashed to his room brought a cutlass and inflicted wounds on Badu. A report was made to the police and Boakye was arrested. In his explanation, he said, he actually met the complainant having sex with his wife in the kitchen.

Boakye said the complainant was on top of his wife on a mat and he therefore collected the dress and footwear of the complainant and the panties of the wife as well as a condom.

But as he moved towards the complainant, he (complainant) pulled a cutlass from under the mat they were having sex on. The complainant then dared Boakye to approach him and as he did so he (complainant) swung the cutlass at Boakye but he (Boakye) managed to collect the cutlass and used it on him instead in anger.

Related News: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog
Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana [/b]
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On May 10, 2011
Warra hell? angry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by sizzlers(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2011
lol
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by lastpage: 11:57pm On May 10, 2011
Tue, May 10, 2011 View Talk Of Naija Sites     

Kade, April 21, GNA - Kofi Boakye, a farmer, who caught his wife and another man having sex in their kitchen and inflicted cutlass wounds on his "rival", was on Thursday put before the Kade District Magistrate Court.

Boakye pleaded guilty with explanation but following his explanation, the Magistrate, Mr Abdul Majid Iliasu, entered a plea of not guilty for him.

He was granted bail in the sum of GH¢1,000 with one surety to re-appear on May 05.

About two months ago, the accused had information that the complainant was having affair with his wife.

The prosecutor said when Boakye confronted the wife, she denied it. On April 11, Boakye went to town and on his return to the house; he heard an unusual noise in the kitchen of the house.

The prosecutor said Boakye went there only to meet the complainant having sexual intercourse with his wife.

Boakye dashed to his room brought a cutlass and inflicted wounds on Badu. A report was made to the police and Boakye was arrested. In his explanation, he said, he actually met the complainant having sex with his wife in the kitchen.

Boakye said the complainant was on top of his wife on a mat and he therefore collected the dress and footwear of the complainant and the panties of the wife as well as a condom.

The complainant then dared Boakye to approach him and as he did so he (complainant) swung the cutlass at Boakye but he (Boakye) managed to collect the cutlass and used it on him instead in anger.

Related News: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog
Over 2000 Men Get Beaten Up By Their Wives In Ghana

Once again, some men have proved right, "the theory that said women are MISCHIEVOUSLY SMARTER THAN MEN"!

This woman knew she was setting-up a "deadly war" between two men when she denied having the illicit affair"!

She could have:
1.) owned-up and packed to her lover's house
2.) She could have divorced her husband and marry the other lover
3.) She could have stopped acting like a public dog, when her husband raised his "worries"
4.) She could have at least, show some respect to her "HOME" and moved the sexcapade to her lovers kitchen; why her husband's house?

Women sha! shocked sad

But trust men to make the wrong judgement: He matchetted the wrong person: HE LEFT THE REAL CRIMINAL ALONE (she was probably shedding crocodile tears by then and alleging it was a violation! angry  ) and went after AN ACCOMPLICE!

Then, he jeopardized his own freedom! Thats the worst thing he did.
When will "men" learn and see through the "famale facade"? (shakes head in pity)

LESSON: Dont let a woman make you, who you're not! ?No matter the circumstance.
wink
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Winnerslfc(m): 12:01am On May 11, 2011
Acodin 2 ha, all men are d same - skirt chasers and cheaters
dis is simply bcuz she is stil yet 2 meet a persn like me.
Ouch! Ghanian guys, u ar nt tryin at all.
May her do live for ever. Lol.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by vislabraye(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2011
What sort of post is this? The picture is useless-- it doesnt say anything. The link itself is from another forum which is not trustworthy.  Why not show the woman in question and the dog.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Koikoi(m): 12:13am On May 11, 2011
they shud come to obudu cattle ranch for their honeymoon
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by geniusbami(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2011
D dog didn't say 'I do', u think say e dull? When doggies plenty 4 street. How im go say 'I do' to just 1 woman, plus incliding say d doggies are 'always ready', dem no dey cover d thing now! So, if d woman wan help d 'husband' against cheating, she go adjust to d husband's lifestyle small, say make she thro'way everything wey feel cause obstruction when dem 2 dey waka 4 road, and make she no complain about anywhere d 'husband' chooses 2 do am, even if na open market.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by geniusbami(m): 12:20am On May 11, 2011
D dog didn't say 'I do', u think say e dull? When doggies plenty 4 street. How im go say 'I do' to just 1 woman, plus incliding say d doggies are 'always ready', dem no dey cover d thing now! So, if d woman wan help d 'husband' against cheating, she go adjust to d husband's lifestyle small, say make she thro'way everything wey feel cause obstruction when dem 2 dey waka 4 road, and make she no complain about anywhere d 'husband' chooses 2 do am, even if na open market.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by mamagee3(f): 1:01am On May 11, 2011
Holy Blood of Christ!!! shocked shocked shocked

Are we in the age of beastality?

How can a woman marry her pet? Lawd hammercy! cry cry
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by deolu2000(m): 1:04am On May 11, 2011
Strange things are abound.the end is indeed at hand!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by amirize(m): 1:16am On May 11, 2011
hmmm
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by intelligen(m): 1:18am On May 11, 2011
Wat a crazy thing to do,shame on her,she is a big disgrace to womanhood.wel, if na naija woman nw,una no go let me hear word,
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by mamagee3(f): 1:19am On May 11, 2011
amirize:

sicko
[size=20pt]Why and how is he/she a sicko?[/size]
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 1:48am On May 11, 2011
mama-gee:

[size=20pt]Why and how is he/she a sicko?[/size]
[/quote

u prob married to a cat
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by lastpage: 2:49am On May 11, 2011
^^^^^^^ wink grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Blazay(m): 4:18am On May 11, 2011
High_Chief (m)
En su Casa

Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog
« #124 on: Yesterday at 10:00:07 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mu he he he, are you serious with that?

You don know natin! cool
Why do you think MOST oyinbo women have 'pets'?
The tin wey I don dey do since I be 14 years old? . . . A V[b][size=20pt]A[/size][/b]GIN TOO!
Very sweeeeeeeet and ritualistic! kiss

Stale news!
Una be bush pipo nor be small.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24363.224.html

MILITIA (f)
U.S.A

Re: What's The Dirtiest Thing You Ever Did?
« #228 on: June 06, 2007, 03:05 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@nimi-k

Oh God!  Na wah for you oh!  We really would like to clean up first before you embark on that task!  How are your teeth

Well got Hot one hot afternoon and since "he" was not around--- I engaged the services of our pet Logan -  the dog -  to give me a good "licking" down there! I had a knife under my pillow for some protection!  I was amazed at what a good job he did.  He did not even bite and was so gentle!  God bless am!  Should say this dog followed me around the house for about a week!  Never tried it again though! A dog is really man's best friend!  Or should I say woman's best friend!      Now you know why all these old oyinbo people have cats and dogs at home!

I remember 'someone' getting banned for this 'revelation'. . . I actually did petition Seun to restore the name MILITIA and he flatly refused on the grounds that 'bestiality' was not to be discussed on Sharia-nairaland. Oh well. We have come a long way haven't we? wink Bestiality can be discussed in 2011. Somebarry praise da lord! Hallelojah! grin

See. . .the tin don dey reign since. . . na today?

To think that I was only 14 then and was on my period too! cheesy

The dog lick shegey comot for my poohsie. . .I tellya!

Please. . . don't tell the POPE! kiss
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 4:26am On May 11, 2011
Blazay:

You don know natin! cool The tin wey I don dey do since I be 14 years old? undecided

Stale news!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-24363.224.html

I remember 'someone' getting banned for this 'revelation'. . . I actually did petition Seun to restore the name MILITIA and he flatly refused on the grounds that 'bestiality' was not to be discussed on Sharianairland. Oh well. We have come a long way haven't we? wink

See. . .the tin don dey reign since. . . na today?

To think that I was only 14 then and was on my period too! cheesy

The dog lick shegey comot for my poohsie. . .I tellya!

Please. . . don't tell the POPE! kiss
I am absolutely fascinated by this Blazay. shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Blazay(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2011
^^^^

Mu he he he he he

Make una dey follow 'spirit' dey h-argue for NL o! grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by OlokoNla1(m): 5:24am On May 11, 2011
why am i not in shock?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by eridah2007(m): 5:30am On May 11, 2011
I wish them
married life embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by OlokoNla1(m): 5:34am On May 11, 2011
why am i not surprised?

Ghanaians are collectively the LARGEST AND MOST CONCENTRATE POOL OF UGLY DNA'S in the world!
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by logica(m): 6:17am On May 11, 2011
She's been in so many relationships. Smart move. She realizes men DON'T want her.
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by zimakoalic(m): 6:45am On May 11, 2011
she's foolish,she can marry who and whatever she want to marry,why is she comdemning guy,that means her dog can satisfy her more than ghanians guy,shame on ghanians guy,dey no get brick,she is in sane
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by sayso: 7:31am On May 11, 2011
Nothing to say to this Dog
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by rasputinn(m): 8:03am On May 11, 2011
Speechless
If it's white folk,I'd understand,but Ghanaaa?
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Ojoyi: 8:24am On May 11, 2011
see this makes it easy for her to be talked about.
Bravoo the hero of ghana
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by yoboone(m): 8:46am On May 11, 2011
NO WONDER, HER DOG IS A HIPPOP ONE WITH AN EYE-GLASS.
THAT LADY IS A SEXING MACHINE AND THAT IS WHY SHE PREFER DOG TO MEN
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by kenenath(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2011
OK i get the point she had relationship (sex) with many men now she wants to knw what i dog feels like, lmao grin
Re: Ghanaian Woman Marries Her Dog by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2011
I know she will walk with that Dog to the party of friends, Dog will sit down beside her in the party both oif them drinking wine and dancing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger Republic 'Coup Attempt Foiled' Ahead Of Inauguration / Shooting Incident At Xavier High School, New Orleans. Suspect Detained / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.