Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435817 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by yahyus(m): 1:22am On Dec 24, 2011
when people called me with my Nokia n97 mini, i barely hear, as the sound is very faint. should i need to change the earpiece and is it replaceable?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2011
@Nokia Care:av clean d ear piece area but still d same tn,can I change d Ear piece @ Nokia Care and 4 D hackn stuff.w@ might b d problem 4 some of my application not installn but it do install on My fwends E5
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Oyinkansolanew(f): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2011
plz hw do i get the cell info broadcast of C2-03 to be turnd on
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by temmytp(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2011
pls im using nokia x7, Release 192, software version 010.007, software version date 2011 05 06, custom version 010.007.00.01, language set 06, product code 0599009, model NOO,
i cant download any software with my phone, i cant browse very well it keeps showing not enough memory pls what can i do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Hezrael(m): 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2011
i have a nokia c3-00 which the keypads are getting harder by the day and the battery life is not more than 5hrs but i don't know if i can take my phone to the nokia care center without waranty.i'ld also like to check if the phone is still under waranty.my imei is = 351984042254318
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2011
please d lower end of my 3month old nokia c7 touch screen does'nt respond like oda areas of d touch screen unless its pressd really hard s6 i did a back up and dialed *#7370# and restord d problem stil persists and now i cant even connect to the internet or wlan even afta gettin the internet settings.also when wil d nokia care
offices open.my imei number is 355960041613072.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Deiok(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2011
Pls help my E51 can not install sis file.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by rajisaliu(m): 8:47am On Dec 30, 2011
i am having battery problem with my nokia e6, as when i charge the battery full it will only used a day. it wasw not up to 3 weeks that i bought it.

pls what can i do.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by gbengress1: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
Plz am using nokia n96, the menu key is no more functioning but other keys are functioning, Pls assist me on this
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
gbengress1:

Plz am using nokia n96, the menu key is no more functioning but other keys are functioning, Pls assist me on this

Your phone needs a diagnosis to identify exact problem. Contact Care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2012
rajisaliu:

i am having battery problem with my nokia e6, as when i charge the battery full it will only used a day. it wasw not up to 3 weeks that i bought it.

pls what can i do.

Many features in your Nokia device increase the demand on battery power and reduce the battery life time. To save battery power, note the following:

•Features that use Bluetooth technology, or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, turn the Bluetooth technology off when you do not need it.
•Features that use wireless LAN (WLAN), or allowing such features to run in the background while using other features, increase the demand on battery power. WLAN on your Nokia device switches off when you are not trying to connect, not connected to another access point, or not scanning for available networks. To further reduce battery consumption, you can specify that your device does not scan, or scans less often, for available networks in the background. WLAN switches off in between background scans. When Scan for networks is set to Never, the WLAN availability icon is not shown in the standby mode. However, you can still manually scan for available WLAN networks and connect to WLAN networks as usual.
•If you have set Packet data connection to When available in connection settings, and there is no packet data coverage (GPRS), the device periodically tries to establish a packet data connection, which causes increased demand on battery power. To prolong the operating time of your device, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Connection > Packet Data > Packet data connection > When needed (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Admin.settings > Packet Data > Packet data connection)
•The Nokia Maps application downloads new map information when you scroll to new areas on the map, which increases the demand on battery power. You can prevent your Nokia device from automatically downloading new maps.
•If the signal strength of the cellular network varies much in your area, your device must scan for the available network repeatedly. This increases the demand on battery power. If the network mode is set to dual mode in the network settings, the device searches for the UMTS network. If it is not available, the device uses the available GSM network. To only use the GSM network, select Menu > Tools > Settings > Phone > Network > Network mode > GSM (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Connectivity > Network > Network mode > GSM)
•The backlight of the display increases the demand on battery power. To change the timeout after which the backlight is switched off, select Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Personalisation > Display > Light time-out (or in some devices Menu > Settings > Phone > Display > Light time-out). To adjust the light sensor that observes the lighting conditions and adjusts the brightness of the display, in the display settings, select Light sensor.
•Leaving applications running in the background increases the demand on battery power. To close the applications you do not use, press and hold the menu key, scroll to an application in the list, and press the clear key. Pressing the clear key does not close Music player. To close Music player, select it from the list and Options > Exit.
Note! It is recommended that you use the Nokia battery charger that was included into the sales package of your Nokia device. This charger is optimized for your Nokia device's battery. Especially, try to avoid using chargers that are older than your device.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by savemeas: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2012
Helo nokia how can i restore the factory setting of my nokia 3120c
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by charlemex: 12:59am On Jan 04, 2012
please i need an answer to d problem postd about nokia c7
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2012
charlemex:

please d lower end of my 3month old nokia c7 touch screen does'nt respond like oda areas of d touch screen unless its pressd really hard s6 i did a back up and dialed *#7370# and restord d problem stil persists and now i cant even connect to the internet or wlan even afta gettin the internet settings.also when wil d nokia care
offices open.my imei number is 355960041613072.

Your phone may needs a hardware replacement. Phone is under warranty. Take phone to Care point for a free service.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hezrael:

i have a nokia c3-00 which the keypads are getting harder by the day and the battery life is not more than 5hrs but i don't know if i can take my phone to the nokia care center without waranty.i'ld also like to check if the phone is still under waranty.my imei is = 351984042254318

Out of warranty. You still can contact Nokia Care for a Paid service.
End of Warranty: 23-12-2011
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2012
Im using Nokia6120c im having this ram problem i cant run 2apps at a time
though ive done the hard reset twice but im having this problem, my ram memory after startup is 19mb help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by wanikstee: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
please what model of nokia can i buy
that will carry out all functions aside pinging
i dont want a berry.
kindly reply
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by savemeas: 8:18am On Jan 06, 2012
Nokia hw can i restore factory settin on my nokia 3120c.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by biggestb1: 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2012
please i need help on my nokia e66.after i formatted my phone it started showing code and there was no code in the phone before.each time i tried to put the normal nokia code it will show code error.when i sent the phone to lagos for unlocking,the code was removed but its now showing simcard not valid when i insert simcard,pls i need help pls.thanks.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by laoludavid(m): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2012
Can i watch online video on nokia x2 and how?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kanmi4u: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2012
@nokia customer care pls my nokia c6 is hanging very time what is the solution, pls help me
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ochukomike(m): 4:12pm On Jan 09, 2012
I flash my phone Nokia 2700, now any time I download application it show application not on phone what am I going to do
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by LizzyJay: 9:51pm On Jan 11, 2012
Pls my x2-01 is crashn dont knw if u can help me wit details on hw to download a suitable antivirus package
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Oyinkansolanew(f): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2012
na real wa for dis forum.nobody to reply my request. wat do we cal dis?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by robola: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2012
Hello, jst got a nokiac2-00. I can browse with both sims(glo and etisalat) but cant download. When i try i get d message'no package data ' 4 glo and 'invalid settings' 4 etisalat.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by honsule(m): 7:16am On Jan 14, 2012
Oyinkansolanew:

na real wa for dis forum.nobody to reply my request. wat do we cal dis?

Nokia care is on strike too. cheesy cheesy cheesy No Thankz to d fuel subsidy hullabaloo.
Just chill,help is on the way
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by oranusifl: 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for this forum. I bought a Nokia C5-03 by Aug 2011 and by Oct 2011 the phone started reporting low interal memory when all even my contact is saved on the memory card. By that same oct 2011, the touch screen stoped working with wt looked like water appearing at the surface. I took it to slot at computer village where I bought it and I was told it was teken to Nokia office since on warranty. Men! Ater two months stay at Nokia, the phone worked for just one week and the OS crashed. I just deceided to just remove the battery and pack it. What do you suggest I do. Is Nokia now producing fake phones now. I am a fan of Nokia but I must confess, I am highly deappointed by Nokia. I hv bought a blackberry, my first non Nokia after 8 phones.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kbsheshe(m): 9:19pm On Jan 15, 2012
Good day,please how do i update my nokia lumia 800 phone?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by kbsheshe(m): 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2012
Good day, please how do i update my nokia lumia 800 phone?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by obicauka(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nokia care @Imam Ojokutu.
It is sad to note that after paying N16,800 to change the total casing for my Nokia E72-1 phone, the following happen;

1. The backlight torch of my phone does not work.

2. Tthe three (3) side keys were not changed even after paying N16,800 for the change of the total case.

3. I asked that the phone be reformatted yet, it was left undone.

my IMEI No: 351513047115081
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by akyn85: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi, pls how much does c5 cost now?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Smath(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2012
please my phone has been restricted and i need the code

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.