Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435688 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2012
Jgbengs:

Hello nokia care. I have a nokia 5130 xpress music that goes off when in use and re-on itself. later did not on for a month and then 'on' again. It later went off but till now refuses to on. pls help!

Please take your phone to Nokia care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ngutor(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks sir. Please my music player never seems to go off. It is always showing it is open/busy. When you hold down the menu button to see open apps it is always there with standby and refuses to be put off. When you go to menu the the icon indicates busy/open. If you open the music player you cant locate where to put it off, only hide is available. What do I do?

To help you better, please provide phone model and software version.
My phone is nokia N81 8gb. Dont know how to get the software version
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Ngutor(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2012
Thanks sir. Please my music player never seems to go off. It is always showing it is open/busy. When you hold down the menu button to see open apps it is always there with standby and refuses to be put off. When you go to menu the the icon indicates busy/open. If you open the music player you cant locate where to put it off, only hide is available. What do I do?

To help you better, please provide phone model and software version.

My phone is N81 8Gb. Dont know how to get the software version but *#0000# gave me
V11.0.045
29/11/07
RM-179
(c)Nokia N81 (22.01)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Teymietorpeh: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2012
I need help for my 2700classic, i password it with security code and am not remember the code again, and another sim card connot work on my phone again now, pls i need your help 2 solve it out. Thanks,
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 05, 2012
Teymietorpeh:

I need help for my 2700classic, i password it with security code and am not remember the code again, and another sim card connot work on my phone again now, pls i need your help 2 solve it out. Thanks,

Default password is 12345, If you have changed it, contact Nokia care point for a password reset.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Lirexserus: 9:01am On Mar 05, 2012
Am having problems unlocking my Nokia x6 can someon help
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Jgbengs(m): 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2012
Please do they charge for their service?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by F00028: 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hello
My nokia e72 works as a modem via ovi but will not connect to the internet on its own and the 3.5g icon is showing. Please help.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Smart007i(m): 10:33pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hi, please, @Nokia care i have nokia N900 it was working perfectly not until my phone notify me of a latest firmware update which i did updated successfully, But since then my phone screen light refuse to go off unless i use the side luck key, i tried everything i know like resetting the phone to factory settings it did not work, pls help i dont knw what to do. this stuff is killing my battery. thnx in advance.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Brite02(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2012
@nokia care. Just want to commend Good job here, i bought nokia e5 and am loving it. Thumbs up, nokia!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lirexserus:

Am having problems unlocking my Nokia x6 can someon help

Please explain clearly. Default password for you Nokia phone is 12345.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Jgbengs:

Please do they charge for their service?

Service is free when it's under warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
F00028:

Hello
My nokia e72 works as a modem via ovi but will not connect to the internet on its own and the 3.5g icon is showing. Please help.

Please make sure that you have configured Internet settings on phone. Ovi suite use settings pre-cofigured in pc with OVI when you select network.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
Smart007i:

Hi, please, @Nokia care i have nokia N900 it was working perfectly not until my phone notify me of a latest firmware update which i did updated successfully, But since then my phone screen light refuse to go off unless i use the side luck key, i tried everything i know like resetting the phone to factory settings it did not work, pls help i dont knw what to do. this stuff is killing my battery. thnx in advance.

Please provide current firmware details.

Dial *#0000#
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Smart007i(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
V21.2011.38-1.203.1
RX-51,Nokia N900 this is the firmware.
version thanx for the response @Nokia Care.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2012
Smart007i:

V21.2011.38-1.203.1
RX-51,Nokia N900 this is the firmware.
version thanx for the response @Nokia Care.

You have latest version. Try to reinstall using Nokia suite or take to Care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Philcool(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
My Nokia Asha 303 makes it sometimes difficult to check or tick smaller boxes while making selections on my messages e.g. when using operamimi on my Yahoo mail. It does not accept any other thing or device on the touch screen except my finger but I have seen other Nokia phones being used with just any slight pressure eother from pen or any other thing. What do I do to configure it to be more compartible please.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Dumebi91(f): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dcharging port of my NOKIA 6300 isn't working.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by unphilaz(m): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2012
hello please is there a link to download nokia ovi life tools for nokia 5230?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2012
Philcool:

My Nokia Asha 303 makes it sometimes difficult to check or tick smaller boxes while making selections on my messages e.g. when using operamimi on my Yahoo mail. It does not accept any other thing or device on the touch screen except my finger but I have seen other Nokia phones being used with just any slight pressure eother from pen or any other thing. What do I do to configure it to be more compartible please.

There are 2 types of touch screens, capacitive and resistive. The touch screens in older devices and are still on some lower end phones using resistive touch will accept anything. But your phone have a capacitive screen and it works only with the capacitance of your finger/body.

Read More  http://www.knowyourmobile.com/features/392510/touchscreen_lowdown_capacitive_vs_resistive.html
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 09, 2012
Dumebi 9:

Dcharging port of my NOKIA 6300 isn't working.

Phone need to be diagnosed. Please take to nearest Nokia care point.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emeka72(m): 9:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
I don't qeally know what's wrong with my NOKIA charger.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 11, 2012
Nokia Care please my Nokia E6 fell down and the screen got cracked badly. The touch screen still works though but it's difficult reading text and I'd like to replace it.

Please what would the screen change cost me so i can save and budget effectively towards a replacement
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2012
trae_z: Nokia Care please my Nokia E6 fell down and the screen got cracked badly. The touch screen still works though but it's difficult reading text and I'd like to replace it.

Please what would the screen change cost me so i can save and budget effectively towards a replacement

Please Visit nearest Nokia care point to get a price quote.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2012
Emeka 7.:
I don't qeally know what's wrong with my NOKIA charger.

Confirm the failure of your charger by checking with another Nokia phone. Your charger is covered by 6 months warranty.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by NoQualms1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
Nokia care, my phone battery discharges fast. Whenever I charge it, it gives me the 'battery full' message even wen the battery bars are not complete (mostly when it remains one to be complete). What can I do? Also I will like to know the best anti-virus for the phone, it seems it has a virus because its music player doesn't play music atimes and when it works, it doesn't play some of the songs on it.
My phone details :
Serial number - 356836025198133
08-02-2010
RM-437
@Nokia E63-1(42)
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by toyclicks: 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2012
I bought a C3 thinking i'ld be able to get pushmail facility on it. Unfortunately No. Pls does anyone know any alternative way by which i can get my emails on the go with this C3
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2012
toyclicks: I bought a C3 thinking i'ld be able to get pushmail facility on it. Unfortunately No. Pls does anyone know any alternative way by which i can get my emails on the go with this C3

C3 supports Push Mail.

Please read for details. http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Cseries/NOKIA-C3-COMMUNICATION-ERROR-RESOLVED-amp-PUSH-MAIL-WORKS-HERE/td-p/922363
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 12, 2012
No Qualms: Nokia care, my phone battery discharges fast. Whenever I charge it, it gives me the 'battery full' message even wen the battery bars are not complete (mostly when it remains one to be complete). What can I do? Also I will like to know the best anti-virus for the phone, it seems it has a virus because its music player doesn't play music atimes and when it works, it doesn't play some of the songs on it.
My phone details :
Serial number - 356836025198133
08-02-2010
RM-437
@Nokia E63-1(42)

You can try a format by dialing *#7370# (Backup data first) to bring your music player back. For battery discharge, phone, battery and charger to be inspected. Please contact nearest Nokia care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.