Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nokia Care @ Nigeria: - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Care @ Nigeria: (435799 Views)

Nokia Care (service Centre) Locations Nigeria. / Pls My E6 Gets Too Hot And I Hav Sent It To Nokia Care Here In Abuja Andi Took 2 / List Of Addresses Or Phone Numbers Of Nokia Care/repair Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (129) (Go Down)

Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2012
After flashing my nokia 6300, whenever i downloaded jar file it keep saying invalid application. Any help please
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Nasdelaw: Good day,
I have a Nokia E7 that I bought on eBay. It was described as new but apparently that seem far from the truth now. The phone arrived Nigeria December 2011 and was working perfectly well untill around June 2012 when the charging point began to malfunction. It finally stopped charging around September.I noticed that the warranty has expired when i checked it online. I sent the phone to Saka Tinubu for repair but no solution.The charging point was replaced but no reprieve. Whenever I plugged in the charger and the phone is powered on it will not charge and same problem if I try to connect it to a computer via USB cable. It will only display connection unavailable. Also if I switched it off and connect the charger it will initially show the charging light and will on its own switched on and then stop charging. I love this phone,what can I do please. Urgent.
If you could afford it new, why didn't you just walk into a nokia accredited store to purchase it instead of ebay. Anyway, take it to the nearest nokia shop for repairs. Alternatively, u can call this engineer at computer village ikeja 08023419550..his name is soji.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2012
liaslo++:
After flashing my nokia 6300, whenever i downloaded jar file it keep saying invalid application. Any help please
It could be that the application you downloaded isn't compatible with your 6300 or the file itself is corrupt.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nasdelaw(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2012
puplin: If you could afford it new, why didn't you just walk into a nokia accredited store to purchase it instead of ebay. Anyway, take it to the nearest nokia shop for repairs. Alternatively, u can call this engineer at computer village ikeja 08023419550..his name is soji.

Thanks for your response.Please where is the nearest Nokia shop in Lagos Island.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2012
puplin: It could be that the application you downloaded isn't compatible with your 6300 or the file itself is corrupt.

Thanks for your reply.

i only download jar files that is on the phone before flashing it, like 2go application, opera mini and games and non of them work still invalid application
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
liaslo++:

Thanks for your reply.

i only download jar files that is on the phone before flashing it, like 2go application, opera mini and games and non of them work still invalid application
How did u 'flash' your phone, pls use the *#7370# method and thereafter try to reinstall the apps.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2012
puplin: How did u 'flash' your phone, pls use the *#7370# method and thereafter try to reinstall the apps.

it is displaying Result Unknown
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
liaslo++:

it is displaying Result Unknown
Did u enter the code?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Iphy4: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
Brand new nokia lumia 610 for sale...
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Uchwilliam(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2012
greetings guys.pls i have been trying to access the new mtn mobile tv but my phone real player is not connecting.it kept saying "unable to connect" pls wot do i do am using nokia e5.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Uchwilliam(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2012
kateobi: Pls my nokia E5 is not connecting to the internet,dnt knw what to do pls help!
me 2
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Emmaesty(f): 12:57am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi guys, i use a Nokia asha 200 nd i recently discovered dat i can't record any radio programme. I tot it was d way d fone was made @ 1st but later, i read d fone manual nd i discovered dat can actually record radio programmes. I followed d instructions on how 2 record a radio programme but anytym i press d record button, the radio will switch off. Pls i'm totally confused
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by harryshevy: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2012
Pls guys I helped some1 to buy Nokia ASHA 305 yesterday, but dis morin d person called me dat wen she ON d phone, d common handshake dat display on Nokia does not show on d phone.... Pple is dis how dis phone operate or its fake ni..
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
harryshevy: Pls guys I helped some1 to buy Nokia ASHA 305 yesterday, but dis morin d person called me dat wen she ON d phone, d common handshake dat display on Nokia does not show on d phone.... Pple is dis how dis phone operate or its fake ni..
U don enter one chance o..didn't u test the phone before leaving the store? That handshake is a trademark feature..if it's not there, it's fake!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mrfoxx(m): 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
puplin: U don enter one chance o..didn't u test the phone before leaving the store? That handshake is a trademark feature..if it's not there, it's fake!!
ope oO that na serious one chance be that
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mrfoxx(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2012
hi guys i just wanna make a request actually not a complain
Pls i have E6 and i must say am satisfied with all the fuctions NO doubt...
However i need just more picture editing effects or filter and was wondering can anyone be helpfull and cheerful to
show me a nice app that does this on Belle phones like E6
thanks waiting in anticipation for your replies...
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
mr.foxx:
However i need just more picture editing effects or filter and was wondering can anyone be helpfull and cheerful to
There are a few of such apps available on nokia store.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by mrfoxx(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
puplin: There are a few of such apps available on nokia store.

please do you know any by name?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by PrettyCindy(f): 7:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
@puplin, please help a sister out here. Am a bit confused on what phone to buy. I initially budgeted 25k for nokia E5 phone but now i just discovered its 30k. I saw ASHA 303 for 19k. Someone said that nokia C3 has almost same features with asha 303 and the c3 is way cheaper. Which should i go for? The c3 or asha? I need a phone that can browse fast, copy and paste, read and edit microsoft word and pdf (very important cos of CV), download music and watch videos online especially youtube videos, whatsapp and other relevant applications, a phone with mail application built in (i know c3 has that), qwerty keypad, updated software like s60 etc etc. You can recommend any other reliable phone that can fulfil the above requirements and more that the price range falls around 20k. Thanks. Pls respond before i divert the money ooooooooo.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 1:12am On Dec 13, 2012
PrettyCindy: @puplin, please help a sister out here. Am a bit confused on what phone to buy. I initially budgeted 25k for nokia E5 phone but now i just discovered its 30k. I saw ASHA 303 for 19k. Someone said that nokia C3 has almost same features with asha 303 and the c3 is way cheaper. Which should i go for? The c3 or asha? I need a phone that can browse fast, copy and paste, read and edit microsoft word and pdf (very important cos of CV), download music and watch videos online especially youtube videos, whatsapp and other relevant applications, a phone with mail application built in (i know c3 has that), qwerty keypad, updated software like s60 etc etc. You can recommend any other reliable phone that can fulfil the above requirements and more that the price range falls around 20k. Thanks. Pls respond before i divert the money ooooooooo.
Hmmm...you seem to want a perfect phone but your budget falls short. If u want a s60 device like u mentioned, then u should not be thinking of any asha device or c3. The E5 can do all you listed here, it's just for u to know the right softwares to use....i think u can actually get it for 25k at Affordables. If you don't mind a touchscreen device too, u might want to check out Nokia 500..it's within the same price range as E5 but it is more advanced. I guess you'll go for the E5 since u desire one with qwerty board. I personally don't fancy all those Asha because they all run s40 which is way too outdated.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 1:16am On Dec 13, 2012
mr.foxx:

please do you know any by name?
I can't think of one..hmmm, just browse through your nokia store..am sure you'll get a free one.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nuel01(m): 3:21am On Dec 13, 2012
@puplin, pls help me on dis, i hv a N81 phone bt d internal memory is jst 20MB wic i cant install whatsapp(4.54mb) on. It kips telling me memory full and there's notin in d phone lik application in d phone. Pls there any way i cn set up or increase d phone memory because i hv nt download my 2go and ucweb yet and its tell me memory full. Its so annoying. Wld nid ur candid respond asap because i feel lik smatching d phone against d wall wen i kips telling me dat shit. Mtschewww!!!
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 8:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Nuel01: @puplin, pls help me on dis, i hv a N81 phone bt d internal memory is jst 20MB wic i cant install whatsapp(4.54mb) on. It kips telling me memory full and there's notin in d phone lik application in d phone. Pls there any way i cn set up or increase d phone memory because i hv nt download my 2go and ucweb yet and its tell me memory full. Its so annoying. Wld nid ur candid respond asap because i feel lik smatching d phone against d wall wen i kips telling me dat shit. Mtschewww!!!
Whatsapp needs twice the size of the installation file to be fully installed on your phone memory. So I'm guessing u need to have at least 10MB of free memory on your phone. Try and check your installed apps to see if u can reinstall some ontop your memory card to free space. The other apps can be installed on your mmc...2go or wateva u call it. If all of that doesn't work, pls kindly smash it against the wall like u earlier suggested..is it my phone? Lol
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by vanwalex: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2012
gudday! please how can i upgrade a nokia N73?
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
van_walex: gudday! please how can i upgrade a nokia N73?
*#0000# check for available updates
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
liaslo++:
don't u know dat some times some parts of the firmware files used to flash your phone may contain some corrupt files, try going to another place to flash your phone
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
mr.foxx:

http://www.megawrz.com/symbian-os%5E3-applications/
http://www.megawrz.com/symbian-os%5E3-applications/
http://forum.dailymobile.net/index.php?board=93.0

doz ar some of the sites I visit daily for very good apps and some are even cracked like am using the cameralovers pack pro, photomunia and so on and also use google to search for what you want. Am using e6 and am so much loving both in tweaking, modding and applying patches.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nuel01: @puplin, pls help me on dis, i hv a N81 phone bt d internal memory is jst 20MB wic i cant install whatsapp(4.54mb) on. It kips telling me memory full and there's notin in d phone lik application in d phone. Pls there any way i cn set up or increase d phone memory because i hv nt download my 2go and ucweb yet and its tell me memory full. Its so annoying. Wld nid ur candid respond asap because i feel lik smatching d phone against d wall wen i kips telling me dat shit. Mtschewww!!!
u can go to any of those sites i wrote above to download a modded version of whatsapp that you can install in your memory card without affecting your phone memory and also this modded version of whatsapp does not start up when the phone boots and you can also install another software called leestop to stop the whatsapp server running when you need it to be off completely
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bet2020(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
Pls nairalanders..can someone help me wit a link to download a cracked GRAVITY app...the ones i do get right bout now are trial version that expire some days afta...will be grateful for a response.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by puplin(f): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bet2020: Pls nairalanders..can someone help me wit a link to download a cracked GRAVITY app...the ones i do get right bout now are trial version that expire some days afta...will be grateful for a response.
That is one great twitter app, I love it die. There's a way u can get the full version but I haven't tried it myself. I got a free full version on phoneky.com but its for v1.0...still searching for the v2.80 retail trick that actually works.
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Bet2020(m): 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks alot...will try it now
Re: Nokia Care @ Nigeria: by Buqqui: 2:22am On Dec 16, 2012
My Nokia E61i does not support whatsapp,whenever I try installing it,I get an error message that 'the phone is too old to run whatsapp' is there a way this could be fixed?
I've tried upgrading the software,but was told that the operating system that I run is the latest.I've done reset a couple of times and even re-install the phone's software.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (129)

Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Camon C8 Discussion Thread [HOT] / 2go (system Version) Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.