Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza (2042 Views)

Please Who Know A Cheap Bulksms Reseller / I Need A Cheap Bulksms Reseller / How To Set Up A Gsm Short Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza by geniusauthor(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2011
, free classifieds
Dealfish

* Welcome genius4luv_2005@yahoo.co.uk
* |Saved ads (0)
* | My profile
* |log out|
* +Post a Free Ad

Ads : 37 626

* Back
* Next
* Ads Dealfish
* » Services
* » Computers Lagos

BULKSMS WEBSITE SET-UP BONANZA
Lagos Added again: 4 days ago

BULKSMS WEBSITE SET-UP BONANZA

You can now have Your Own Bulk SMS Business
setup for you for as low as N20,000!

THE FOLLLOWING ARE WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT WHEN YOU ORDER FOR THIS PACKAGE:

1. F-ree Professional website
2. Manuals on how to get customers
2. 2 Months support
3. 1000 F-ree SMS units
4. free domain name(yourname.com)
5. Low starup costs
6. High in-come potential
CALL 08026307281 now or rather!!
READ THIS!!
IT WILL HELP U KNOW ALL U NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE PACKAGE.

If you are interested in making money with your own SMS platform that is 100% your own without
anyone ever knowing you are a resseler and you want to do this quickly and easily without
any upscale capital investment, then this is the solution.
You can now get your share of the massive SMS profit pool making for you unlimited daily, weekly & monthly income from your own custom Bulk SMS website.

Reasons WHY You would Regret it later if You
are NOT in the Bulk SMS Business
Dear friend,
• Do you know that 1 billion SMS messages are sent by Nigerians Per Year?
• Do you know that this means N15 billion Naira is being shared between a small group of smart & average Nigerians?
• If you want to pass across very important news, updates or sales messages to hundreds of Nigerians, the Bulk SMS marketing tool is the BEST to use because the mobile phone is the next most important dress item next to the clothes that people put on?
• Do you know that there are over 100 uses of sms which you can take advantage of such as Church member service reminder messages, Thank you notes, Wedding updates, Seminar updates, Product launches, Advert management, Text & Win competition, Company quotations, Virtual gift services?

STEPS TO TAKE!!

Here is what you get again with your BULKSMS ACCOUNT SETUP

Take a second look!!

# Free domain name(www.yourname.com)
# Free hosting
# 1000 sms startup unit.
# Free user guide to manage account yourself.
Yes it is still on,but you have to act fast because very soon we will be closing this offer,moving to another project, call the advertiser on 08026307281
Bonus!!
I will personally give you the set-up guide after setting it up so that you also can know how to do it and start doing it for others to earn cash.But know that this is just a bonus from my side only if you order quickly.

Can't get cheaper than this!!

Here are the steps to take:

1, Pay the sum of N20,000 To the following
GTBANK account: Falana Gbenga
acc number:2269564761590

2, After payment,text teller number+depositor name+phonenumber+emaill add and amoun paid to 08026307281 or 08095309639

3,Send your desired name and domain name for your account: E.g QUICKSMS Uses quicksms.com.ng
nb: please send up to 3 option as the name may have been registered. to the above number also or ceo@informationhill247.com
Your website will be set-up within one week after payment and the details will be sent to you.
THIS IS ONLY FOR A LIMITED TIME!!
AFTER THIS, THE PRICE WILL GO UP!!
hurry now!!

FOR MORE INFO
CALL 08026307281
Re: Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza by OMOLADY(f): 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2012
Become a bulk sms reseller with us for just N15,000 on www.smsandgsm.com and u will get sms units for as low as 0.90k or less. Holla 08068330577. Setup takes 48hrs
Re: Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza by jackles: 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
the best of all is jacklesms.com
I've been with them for over two years now n
I've never been disappointed.
they have a 24hr customer care.
which goes to say that wheneveryou have a
query, your call will be picked up.
you can buy units for as low as 0.80k
and get a website of your own for just N10k.
I strongly recommend.

Re: Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza by prince9490: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
i have tried www.smshereos.com and i think it is the best so far in terms of reliability, ruggedity, fast delivery, the cheapest of all... try them today..
Re: Bulksms Reseller Website Set-up Bonanza by mypricesms: 2:20am On Aug 21, 2014
ENJOY the CHEAPEST BULK SMS RESELLER PACKAGE IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Supplier Of Lingerie And Ladies Underwear / Quality Locally Made Oven / Business Opportunity:distributors & Resellers Needed For New Energy Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.