Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook (6917 Views)

Why Do Babes Like Supporting Their Boyfriends' Football Clubs? / What Do Babes Mean By `they Have Invested In A Relationship`. / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 4:55pm On May 10, 2011
As i write , i am watching an unfolding drama between my fiancee and 2 guys she been chatting over the internet.

She is a medical student in one of nigerian university 6ool

i do my best to make her happy and send doe to her to make here concentrate on her studies, but she has chose to throw dignity to the winds and become a call girl of sort to the highest bidder.

some time last week i just decided to log onto her face book acct to c what she was really up to after seeing he r recieve some strange calls she denied as unimportant and they were not constesting with me for he as i had engaged her, this gave me some relief, but the relief was short lived.

the first guy came from america and in her chat messages i see series of MouthAction on face book i was shocked,

i could not imagine her saying she will be sucking dick on fb i mean she ws lost erotically and this is the babe that my parents have give a go.

i could not imagin her inviting the guy to town to experience his dick in her mouth the arrangement is been planned on how they will meet in the hotel in 2 wks time take note they met of face book and have not seen each other face to face. i hope to catch them .n

Guy 2 guy who know she is engages and i have told him to stop calling her and he obliged only for my babe to go on chat and continue where he stopped and promse the next time they meet to pregnant her

and she said what she need is the flight tick to lagos for the show.

so i am worried cos if i com marry dis kind shameless doctor when i go offshore she will just dis grace me.

My plan, b4 she disgrace me i will disgrace her, i have saved all her chat messages and hope to publish it on face book so ppl go c the kind person she is.

So y all these just when i do lov to marry her,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by MrCork17: 4:59pm On May 10, 2011
hooklover. bro, did somebody accidentaly fall for you? undecided
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by BABE3: 5:01pm On May 10, 2011
haha-- no be small tin o!

Question: are you being adventurous enough, asin sex-wise? Is your sex life steamy or lukewarm?! smiley
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 5:05pm On May 10, 2011
no i have asked he time with out number who do u prefer and she say am am the husband material , and she bless the day we meet, we have been planning for the future,

how can a babe who mum is a pastor be in this bullshit and she is claiming gentle and calm but very demanding when it comes to money and i do my best for her and i have been faithful cos i no want start infedelity inside marriage,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 5:13pm On May 10, 2011
The sex is good when we do it she always complain of pains here and there so i do my best but cos am in port and she dey another town we do not c all the time cos i am a busy guy most time offshore.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hunkyjohn(m): 5:15pm On May 10, 2011
Be sure of what is really going on b4 you take any step. On the other hand, facebook is not the right place for such!!! She should learn where to draw the line. I say you talk it over with her. Both of you decide what you want. Marriage is a contract.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by LordReed(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2011
Please don't publish on FB that is too damaging for this level. What you should do is confront her with the messages and know her mind. Since she wants sex tell her that you will let her go to continue all her sexcapades.

If she is sane she'll realise what she is doing but if not, forget her. People who have bent their minds on cheating always find a way. Changed people will make you know it by their actions.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by BABE3: 5:18pm On May 10, 2011
OP, Sweerie, I'm left with 2 options:

1) You are not satisfying her sexually.

2)She's covetous.

Oga, forget all these pastor kids yan o. Humans will always be humans. All the pastor kids I know are rebels. Only God knows why.

The ultimate question is sha "Why the 4uck is she doing what she's doing?" There must be a reason behind her actions and I bet it's the number one reason I listed. I think you should find out and make corrections smiley
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Dyt(f): 5:24pm On May 10, 2011
Shame on u 4 wantin 2 post dose things on FB
gosh y nt jst think its all adventures
yh i understand ow bad u cld feel
its hurtin yh
i do dose shits 2
dats wat boredom cld cause yh
i do lotta dat
jst talk it wit er again
let er know u say dem all
mk things clear 2 er
assure er ow much u love n want er
i quite know she s jst jokin all abt d sucks,d 4ks,d anal n all
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 5:26pm On May 10, 2011
She has been telling me that her ex guy left cos he cheated on her and she hates cheaters and if she catch me cheating no i beg, i lov her but thsi one in serious issue infedelity in engagement, if i publish the conten of the chat u will know what i am saying my pals say i am too good to deserve such treatment ,

i c her as someoone that has the potential to cheat in future, i never chop for 2 days no appetite cos i nevr c this kind thing b4, i will publish it on face book soon cos i tell her in parable say dog we go die no go know the owner whistle again and fly way no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave, she wats the best of both worlds.

she tell me yesterday say na me  be the one and only say she fit die for my sake i just dey smile, this girl is evil,
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hooklover: 5:33pm On May 10, 2011
she always say iwill be a good father and that she will born all her kids for me , that i am the dream of evry woman , am 6 ft plus well built work in a oil coy in ph with good international exposure and she say that she will like to raise a godly family and her mum is so happy having me as an inlaw, they will chat tonight and i will just get he erotic direction of the chat to c how she can be , its nice knowing the otherside of a woman .
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2011
At poster, Edit it to   Why do Nigerian Girls falls so Cheaply  to Guy over the Internet

The ansewr is cos de goverment have so frustrated almost all, that the guys can find a way out, but the girls, they dont have the energy to hustle as guys do, so the end means internet prostitution= quick money
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 10, 2011
my brother just take am as u see am and move on,me ma don chop like 11 babes wen i meet for facebook. mbuzzy and 2go na another issue all together, just ask guys wen dey into game them go tell you how far, forget those babes wen dey tell u say na joke or fun abi na bordom dem call am all that na bulcrap

from my experience , most of the babes wen dey into this thing na campus babes and some above 28 sisters wen don dey enter desperation mode,sorry sha,i hope she no follow for wetin i don chop
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by lanre88(m): 5:58pm On May 10, 2011
Guy simple truth is the lady is wayward no matter what angle you look at it from. Even though she does that out of boredom then there's no form of moral left in her.

Kinda girls like that can't be trusted when one is away from home. Just imagine what could happen if you are away for a month and she feels Hot.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin act right and don't be blinded by Love.

Lanre88!!!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by livedit(f): 6:08pm On May 10, 2011
You don't need to publish anything to disgrace her because in reality, she has already disgraced herself because she has been caught.  She has disgraced herself offering MouthAction to men she don't even know.  She is the one who is making a fool out of herself.  Why not be the mature adult and confront her about all this?  As long as you continue to play "the game", she will continue to lie and being a hypocrite.  It's so sad that she talked all the smack about fidelity and "family life" then to falsely misrepresent herself. I think you ought to tell her face to face and stop prolonging the inevitable.  "Exposing" her to everyone on a social network not only will make her look bad, but you will also for a number a reasons.  She's not even worth it.  You truly see's what she's about and she's not someone you would want to settle down and start a family with.  Stop wasting time, pull the rug out from her game, let her go (if decide not to work it out with her) and move on to someone with marriage potential.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 6:13pm On May 10, 2011
I hate confrontations but this is one case where i'l advise you confront her! Dump her faster than I type sef. She's not marriageable, let her go and suck,pull and lick the dyks of 'em guys
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by MMM2(m): 6:32pm On May 10, 2011
hooklover
dis is a touching story,
only God knows how much u have spend 4 dat scrap .
She dot deserve u.
Just fu-ck her 4 d last time and abandon her,
she will come back 2 u when dose men re through with her but guy dot accept her let her know dat men/husband re rare.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by dayokanu(m): 6:34pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

I hate confrontations but this is one case where i'l advise you confront her! Dump her faster than I type sef. She's not marriageable, let her go and suck,pull and lick the dyks of 'em guys

But we are supposed to get married soon and we met on the internet
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 6:37pm On May 10, 2011
Do not publish anything on FB my brother. Do not bring yourself to her level.

Just like my wife [b]Odunnu [/b]said, confront her with those info
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 6:39pm On May 10, 2011
@DK:
Yea, I met you on the internet and I stil love you.
I wouldnt be engaged to you and be forking another guy online. Its bad.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 6:41pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

Bia gbo nwoke m, odunnu na fhio?
Must you appear now?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 10, 2011
@poster:
. . .and you are typing on your computer complaining and plotting, yet you expect her to take you serious bro?
come on now!  undecided
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 6:41pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

Must you appear now?
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

Must you appear now?

Nke a I na-achoro i hu m, O di ka I choro I me m wayoo? Who you dey eye for here?
Are you chatting with someone on facebook? Don't worry, I will get your password wink

Right, I now understand the meaning of your name Odunnu = O gini lol, ukwani bu eze
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by belawilly(f): 6:51pm On May 10, 2011
the heart of man only known to baba God!!!!!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Odunnu: 7:03pm On May 10, 2011
agabaI23:

Nke a I na-achoro i hu m, O di ka I choro I me m wayoo? Who you dey eye for here?
Are you chatting with someone on facebook? Don't worry, I will get your password wink

Right, I now understand the meaning of your name Odunnu = O gini lol, ukwani bu eze
mu he he hee!
O nwero, o nwegodi, ya nwe. Lol.
Were you among those who thought it had a SW origin? Oh well, it also has a northern origin. Depends on how you look/pronounce it.
Proudly Nigerian!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Omolola1(f): 7:07pm On May 10, 2011
i guess its mainly because they cant c themselves, most of those guys fall mugu
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Dsense(m): 7:10pm On May 10, 2011
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

OP.
I guess it's because they lost their dignity a way long . . . .I found a lady's stutus this morning (Early in the Morning for God skae) asking men on FB to buy her Black Berry . .I just quickly removed her from my friend list . . . . .rubbish!!!
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by agabaI23(m): 7:12pm On May 10, 2011
Odunnu:

mu he he hee!
O nwero, o nwegodi, ya nwe. Lol.
Were you among those who thought it had a SW origin? Oh well, it also has a northern origin. Depends on how you look/pronounce it.
Proudly Nigerian!
No didn't care about the origin until you said you were not Igbo in one thread. Now I know what it is.
I never associated it with any region. I thought it was  made u

I will catch you! I am looking for your password
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Omolola1(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2011
rotflmao!
the craze 4 blackberries
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by hunkyjohn(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2011
Facebook is one application I do not mess with. Not even when I'm joking. I hope OP is just pulling our legs here. There's some nollywood feel to this story.
Re: Why Do Babes Fall So Cheaply To Guys Over The Internet /facebook by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 10, 2011
some sisters still see it as normal,what an antecedent they just exhibited

Dyt:

Shame on u 4 wantin 2 post dose things on FB
gosh y nt jst think its all adventures
yh i understand ow bad u cld feel
its hurtin yh
i do dose shits 2
dats wat boredom cld cause yh
i do lotta dat
jst talk it wit er again
let er know u say dem all
mk things clear 2 er
assure er ow much u love n want er
i quite know she s jst jokin all abt d sucks,d 4ks,d anal n all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

30 Weird Sex Facts You May Not Know (explicit Pictures) / PHOTO: Can You Do This With Your Spouse For 24 Hrs? / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.