Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: (1035 Views)

How To Teach Music Or Musical Instruments Online And Make 50,000 - 150,000/month / Jjc Skillz Of The Jjc And 419 Squad (bigboyz) Did A Good Job On This / If You Are An Artist Then Mad Skillz Then Get On Madskillz On Stv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by nuffsaid: 5:21pm On May 10, 2011
if you are into music or you know some body that gat mad skillz and deservers to be heard then this should interest you,
MAD SKILLZ ON STV,
http://c-max-nuffsaid.com/STVMadskillz.aspx
Re: If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by nuffsaid: 1:00pm On May 13, 2011
If you have a mad skill or know some body that does then join d countdown to be on MADSKILLZ on STV via http://c-max-nuffsaid.com/STVMadskillz.aspx and. Get yo gud self a chance to sell the world your swagg, keep it lokd Naija style, show dem how we rock!
Re: If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by IamPronto(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2014
I'm a rapper in Lagos, around Ajah. Check out my jam at www.bozza.mobi/pronto . Contact me if you're interested 08034312329.
Re: If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by sylvophobia: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm doing this on behalf my brother Antwon,who participated in the last season of Naija Idols.Pls view this link, click on this it and enjoy this sizzling hot music the link. If u've a BB pls BC to ur loved ones too #MuchLove... Ff @i_antwon http://reelafrica.net/#prettyPhoto/0/To get to meet Antwon to strike a musical contract deal or to perform at your party,anniversary,wedding and birthday.Pls speak with Sylvester on 07034203413.
Re: If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by DeeSea: 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Dear Artistes,do you want to be on MTV website? Do you want to get a record deal from your choice Label? Do you want to connect to over 200million fans? Do you want to make money from your songs? If yes, inbox now let's get started. BBM Pin: 22A09C58 Phone Number: 08092768976 or 07032617747
Re: If You Are Into Music Or You Know Some Body That Gat Mad Skillz: by missosarugwe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2014
DeeSea: Dear Artistes,do you want to be on MTV website? Do you want to get a record deal from your choice Label? Do you want to connect to over 200million fans? Do you want to make money from your songs? If yes, inbox now let's get started. BBM Pin: 22A09C58 Phone Number: 08092768976 or 07032617747

SCAM!
Moderator,please ban @Deasee,and
@Ebenzclassic ,also known as Odunlami Ebenezer Johnson,he is
a scammer .
Please beware!!!
Daris God o.

(1) (Reply)

Aaj Raat Ka Scene Lyrics Badshah & Shraddha Pandit / Produce Ur Songs At Rock Bottom Prices / Help Me Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.