Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (42450 Views)

Lady Shows Off Impressive Legwork Dance As She Graduates From University (video) / I Support Flogging Of My Daughter - Father Of Kwara Islamic School Student / 20 Bag First Class As Law School Graduates 4,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by IamHeWrites: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2021
A story of how a fresh law graduate spent five years at a private university with her father as classmate has caught the attention of many on social media, Igbere TV reports.

Chioma Jane shared her story on Twitter, saying that although there were times it felt weird, she was grateful for all her father did.

According to her, anytime her father was asked a question in class, he would, first of all, introduce her as his daughter.

Jane tweeted,
“Then I became the girl whose dad was in her class. This man would leave work and come to class every day. If I’m a minute late, I’m in trouble. He saw my results before me, he pays my fees first before his. So many stories to tell, or how he fell sick and couldn’t walk for days, or how he stood by me when I thought I’d be suspended from school. God, thank you for my daddy. This man is proud of me! And I am proud of him!”

Jane said her father got her a car despite the fact that her house was five minutes from her school and the car was mostly parked in front of the hostel.

She wrote,
“I must greet him every morning when I come to class. Mehnn! I hear of people having their parents in their school with them but not the same class. And I did it for 5 years. Kept at it for 5 years! God, I was so angry sometimes.

“If you’re in my school you’d understand, boys couldn’t even talk to me! The man was a force to contend with! How did I even do it?”

Jane added, “The special treatment I got because of him. His presence gave me grace. Daddy and daughter are barristers!!!DADDY!”

She also said she was thankful because her father never owed the school despite paying over N2 million for both of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfptawMeGnU

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Lawlab2: 8:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by donstan18: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2021
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.

115 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Officialhorlah(m): 8:56am On Jul 10, 2021
OK
Congratulations shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by nrexzy: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Peron wey go marry dis one go suffer....

Beta daddy issues

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys.

So much trying my best to read her tweet with clean mind, but no matter how hard I try, my mind keep telling me they are an item.
your mind is corrupt

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Queenslander(f): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
[s]
donstan18:

[/s] Boss, don't be petty,. just say congratulations!! And move on!!

194 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by crackhouse(m): 11:26am On Jul 10, 2021
But u go dey collect prick for house nah, abi una still dey live for the same house?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
Una well-done

Cashew available for Sale
Price is #480k per mt
The kor is 42
New crop
100 tonnes available

2 Likes

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Unibener: 12:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Biological daddy or Sugar Daddy?

Now You Know���

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by McOluOmo: 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
No time for shalaye
Congrats

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2021
I am reading this story,and thinking of another thing
My mind needs Deliverance.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Nuelito: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congratulations to them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by OAedimalo: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nnb

1 Like

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by fifaplayer9: 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
Congrats To Father And Daughter wink grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Larrykaysail(m): 12:58pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

what us meant to be will find a way. U can find it easy to monitor woman
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Elock1: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
angry
"Yes my daddy did it with me for 5 years"

Oh Lord purge me of every negative thought
In Jesus name.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kai

No handout money

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Yankiss(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
Highly motivating. A great dad indeed. But hmmm, having my dad or mum in same class with me? Not so easy o. She try sha. Congratulations to both of them!

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by braveboy64(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2021
undecided
Monitoring go too much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by IbnBattuta1960: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:
I’m trying my best not to have a negative thought here, trying my best not to believe the dad joined her in school out of obsession and fear of loosing her pussay to other guys...
You be fool o grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Proffdada: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Family goals

1 Like

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Una mind dey dusty for this forum sha grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by NaijaCover(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2021
Wow, Money Is Really Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by ecolime(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
E choke ooo

How she wan take get boyfriend now? Papa, your daughter needs a life biko.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by doctore212(m): 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
I can't stay a day without visiting a brothel.

Now my wahala be say one babe charge me 10 k for weekend things.

Am thinking of agreeing to this deal and manage till month end.

If I don't carry olosho I will be having bad dreams.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by nauto: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
ok
Re: Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
donstan18:

Oga plls just do your own congratulovia and waka pass�
How will your thoughts help us melt the heart of bubu so he can have mercy and resign �

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yabatech Post Utme & Part Time 2015/2016 registration " PAY AFTER REG. " / Direct Entry Courses For SLT (science Lab Tech) / Lady Who Graduated As Best Flying Student From The Nigerian Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.